• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

This person is questioning the fact that the human body is sexualized. Do y'all realize what that means? This person is openly questioning and criticizing the fact that nudity is sexualized.

Remember when I made a thread about monogamy and you didn't even have it in you to truly question that beyond what it meant in your personal lives? The most absurd institution still existing in society?
& y'all saying you can write this essay discussing something as grounded in our psyches as what we may or may not perceive as sexual?

Nop lol. Tone it down a bit, fellas. You ain't bout that life.

Missed the phrase 'in depth'.
Has failed to argue how lady gaga is stupid beyond "she doesnt write papaz on business"
Still believes "da media controlz society"
Fails to acknowledge the level of dynamic cultural analysis between society and media that underlines this essay because she's still on that 15 'yr old i h8 maintreamz' mindset.
Not at par with Lady Gaga.

No one in this thread ever said or tried to argue that Lady Gaga is stupid. From what I've read everyone believes that Lady Gaga is of average intelligence. You're the only one trying to argue that we think she's stupid. Go back to 5th grade reading comprehension. You need it. I'm putting this dunce back on ignore.

Edited by Mishelle, 03 October 2012 - 06:22 AM.

#27 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

No one in this thread ever said or tried to argue that Lady Gaga is stupid. From what I've read everyone believes that Lady Gaga is of average intelligence. You're the only one trying to argue that we think she's stupid. Go back to 5th grade reading comprehension. You need it. I'm putting this dunce back on ignore.

Actually, you specifically argued that lady gaga is stupid on a previous thread we had where you failed to look at her lyrics beyond the context in which they are made and the gestalt of her performance. Even quoted them to ridicule them. I made this thread with that in mind so don't think I forgot. :lol2:

The way I look at it, you're trying to justify your adolescent view of the world and media in this thread knowing that you couldn't write a paper like this. I really know for a fact your level of analysis isn't that elevated (your perspective on the media being a point of reference here). You say you understand art history and existentialism but I could bet my life that you A) Haven't read a book by Sartre or Kierkegaard and B) Couldn't differentiate modernism from post-modernism... or from anything at all LOL.

Get at me.

#28 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:00 AM

Specific knowledge does not a genius make.

#29 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

Threads like these make me miss my -rep.

#30 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

Well, was going to reply but it's now in the debate section..

#31 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

Well, was going to reply but it's now in the debate section..

The idiot that made it can't see it now :rolleyes:

#32 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

SHE'S A GENIUS!!!!
Posted Image

#33 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

I've seen her boobies.

#34 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

I've seen her boobies.

LOL (i laughed so hard i had to.. Im sorry.)

Edited by Shirwinator, 28 October 2012 - 05:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users