Quantcast

Photo

Why do people think that being a mother/wife is a job?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

(Rare occurrence 1/8192 probability)

What? No.

#52 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

What? No.

Pokemon reference. Went right over your head.

#53 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Pokemon reference. Went right over your head.

Does the explanation of this reference make the implied occurrence of beer drinking any less rare?

#54 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

To be fair, stay at home moms generally take on the roles of many different careers:

• Nanny
  • Whore
  • Maid
  • Accountant
  • Assistant
  • Vessel for Bearing Offspring
  • Nurse
  • Veterinarian
  • Beer Buddy (Rare occurrence 1/8192 probability)
Now imagine paying different people to do all that... stay at home moms do it for free in exchange for not working.

Typically whores have sex with multiple men for money. If a man comes home and views the mother of his children as a whore, there is something wrong with his perceptions, because it really doesn't fit the role of mother/wife. I think it's fair to say not all mothers/wives 'give it up' when Mr. Man-of-the-house demands it. Does he pull out $10 and say 'suck my cock'? Probably not. Therefore, she is not playing the role of the whore, but the role of the PARTNER. If she takes care of the finances and cleans the house, and she has sex with him periodically, she does for herself before she does it for him.

#55 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

Typically whores have sex with multiple men for money. If a man comes home and views the mother of his children as a whore, there is something wrong with his perceptions, because it really doesn't fit the role of mother/wife. I think it's fair to say not all mothers/wives 'give it up' when Mr. Man-of-the-house demands it. Does he pull out $10 and say 'suck my cock'? Probably not. Therefore, she is not playing the role of the whore, but the role of the PARTNER. If she takes care of the finances and cleans the house, and she has sex with him periodically, she does for herself before she does it for him.

I've found that throwing money on the bed does not increase the odds of actually getting a snuggle and a cuddle. I'm pretty sure that's not how marriage works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users