• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#51 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

Great guide, thanks for the info! I'm currently working on my abing account. What are the chances you will lose your main account even if you are abing from a different one?

Zero if:

you use different IPs for different accounts

never transfer items between them

So they can't infer your accounts are linked. Of course your main can still get frozen for cheating otherwise.

#52 Gintoki

Gintoki
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

Wow Great Guide

#53 Kestrel

Kestrel
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:36 AM

Makes sense. Thank you!~

#54 alphanumeric

alphanumeric
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

I'll be sure to keep this in mind. Thanks for the guide!

#55 zleepy

zleepy
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

Nearly got iced a few weeks back. This guide will come in handy...thanks!

#56 Parrot

Parrot
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Nice guide, thanks.

#57 Syrioa

Syrioa
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

Thanks, this helped me a lot! Do you think 2000 ms is a good time?

#58 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

You shouldn't have anything to worry about so long as you are over 1000ms.

#59 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

2000+ms is too much when you have the capability to have buy times in the 1200-1600ms range. The little bit of added safety is just not worth it imo.

#60 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

Nearly got iced a few weeks back. This guide will come in handy...thanks!

How do you nearly get iced? Did you get a TNT NM informing you they made your account frosty for suspicious activity?

#61 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:36 AM

How do you nearly get iced? Did you get a TNT NM informing you they made your account frosty for suspicious activity?

Get frozen, get your account back maybe? 

#62 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Get frozen, get your account back maybe? 

Probably. Personally, I've had terrible luck in trying to get my accounts unfrozen.  :mellow:

#63 Ninjahappenings

Ninjahappenings
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

Thanks, this guide is helpful and straight forward.

Fortunately, I haven't gotten iced yet. My account looks pretty legit at first sight so hopefully it never happens as long as I'm not doing anything too stupid. I think that goes for everyone who doesn't want to get frozen though, patience and play legit at times too.

#64 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

Has anyone tried transferring BD weapons or petpet by abandoning pets and picking them up using another account? Of course you'll have to be fast and get a normal pet species/color and at lvl1. What's the risk of getting caught doing so?

#65 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:24 AM

Get a very badly named pet and equip it with an expensive petpet (or was it petpetpey?) and pound it to transfer. I'm not sure about BD equips though.

It's a pretty decent method with arguably low freeze rates.

#66 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

Get a very badly named pet and equip it with an expensive petpet (or was it petpetpey?) and pound it to transfer. I'm not sure about BD equips though.

It's a pretty decent method with arguably low freeze rates.

I think the BD equipments will remain on the pet when you transfer it.

#67 Grandmaster

Grandmaster
  • 748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

I think the BD equipments will remain on the pet when you transfer it.

No, I think you either have to unequip BD equipment first or they will automatically be left on your inventory after your pet got transferred. I don't think it's possible to transfer with BD equipment or it would have long been abused considering how expensive the BD equipment can be. So you probably can only use this method for highly priced pet, petpet or petpetpet.

#68 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

No, I think you either have to unequip BD equipment first or they will automatically be left on your inventory after your pet got transferred. I don't think it's possible to transfer with BD equipment or it would have long been abused considering how expensive the BD equipment can be. So you probably can only use this method for highly priced pet, petpet or petpetpet.

Yea, I tried transferring BD equipments via this method and the equipment was left in my inventory.

#69 Kono

Kono
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

I would like to put in my two cents on how not to get caught;

1. Mourning: A bad event is well... a bad event. If your prized Maraquan Draik is zapped by Boochi, a "regular" user wouldn't just keep hitting refresh in a shop. A mourning period is (according to some studies) of 7 minutes for something that has little intrinsic value such as a virtual pet. If you have the Remote Control enabled, try to keep an eye on it and maybe stop for a few minutes as if you were in shock. This adds a tint of humanity to your Auto Buying.

2. Schedule: Some members do Auto Buy overnight and I can not stress the fact of having a "rest" period. There is a "rest" period for when you buy something over (I believe) 250K already pre-installed in ABrosia. I would recommend a 2 or 3 hour period in which you would schedule a stop in ABrosia.

3. Neoboards: In order to make an account seem more legitimate, the Neoboards can help add to the illusion. Even just a silly post over what petpet is the best can make your account more believable.

I can think of some other things over time, but this is what I think adds more depth to an account using ABrosia.

#70 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

Great guide thanks

#71 munkyskills101

munkyskills101
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

Awesome guide, thanks man!

#72 KevinsWife

KevinsWife
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:51 AM

Thanks for posting the guide, oops I should use proxies...I haven't been doing that D:

#73 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:02 AM

I would like to put in my two cents on how not to get caught;

1. Mourning: A bad event is well... a bad event. If your prized Maraquan Draik is zapped by Boochi, a "regular" user wouldn't just keep hitting refresh in a shop. A mourning period is (according to some studies) of 7 minutes for something that has little intrinsic value such as a virtual pet. If you have the Remote Control enabled, try to keep an eye on it and maybe stop for a few minutes as if you were in shock. This adds a tint of humanity to your Auto Buying.

2. Schedule: Some members do Auto Buy overnight and I can not stress the fact of having a "rest" period. There is a "rest" period for when you buy something over (I believe) 250K already pre-installed in ABrosia. I would recommend a 2 or 3 hour period in which you would schedule a stop in ABrosia.

3. Neoboards: In order to make an account seem more legitimate, the Neoboards can help add to the illusion. Even just a silly post over what petpet is the best can make your account more believable.

I can think of some other things over time, but this is what I think adds more depth to an account using ABrosia.

I honestly don't think TNT cares about 1 and 3. Do you really think the staff has time to pore through your Neoboards activity and whether you stopped for 7 minutes when you got a bad RE? They probably just look at your buy times and how many hours you have been refreshing for. 

In any case, being active on the Neoboards has nothing to do with ABing. Plenty of cheaters frequent the neoboards, and plenty of legit players don't. TNT would be silly to take Neoboard activity as a sign of being legit.

#74 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

So been reading I'm just wanting to use AB to get the Chocolate avatar on my main using a proxy would this be alright? I hardly ever use Abrosia for ABing so thought I'd check here to see if it'll be ok as I doubt Chocolate Factory would be high risk like the mains.

#75 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

So been reading I'm just wanting to use AB to get the Chocolate avatar on my main using a proxy would this be alright? I hardly ever use Abrosia for ABing so thought I'd check here to see if it'll be ok as I doubt Chocolate Factory would be high risk like the mains.

You should be fine, just make sure your buy times are slow enough so as not to raise flags. The chocolate shop is a low risk shop imo.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safe, aber, ab, abrosia, not get frozen, using abrosia, guide, not get caught

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users