I leave it all night, lots of people do

On a shell of course... right?

#27 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

On a shell of course... right?

I don't know, I've been frozen so many times I just don't have a preference anymore, though I guess you could call it a main shell or something

#28 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

I don't know, I've been frozen so many times I just don't have a preference anymore, though I guess you could call it a main shell or something

Without any patience you will just continue to get frozen :3

#29 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

Without any patience you will just continue to get frozen :3

Correct, I haven't been frozen in almost a year now.

#30 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

I do stuff on my main which has seen others get frozen for. I think the legitimacy of the account is really crucial, like neofriends, avatars, all that stuff. Thoughts?

#31 chilitos

chilitos
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

nice tips (:

#32 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

I do stuff on my main which has seen others get frozen for. I think the legitimacy of the account is really crucial, like neofriends, avatars, all that stuff. Thoughts?

I would have to agree with that. If you don't go too much into the "dark side" and just start running your APs and ABs daily then you seem to avoid the hammer. If you actually dink around the site a little every day you ward being iced by any red flags that might have been risen. Which is why when I notice myself getting bored with the site and I don't want to go on it I usually take a break from everything until I am interested enough to start using it semi-legitimately again.

#33 Sleepydude

Sleepydude
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

I believe so. I always log on and do dailies, checks the news, participate in my guild, etc before I start running the AB. Plus I was a legit restocker before I started using abrosia.

#34 Gokudera

Gokudera
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

NIIICE :D

#35 rachelenid

rachelenid
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:04 AM

Great guide! It's good to know what I should and shouldn't do before starting.

#36 darkmadness

darkmadness
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

I've always ab'd on my main and also back in the day when they were popular I used a refresher as well. After taking quite a long break and have been browsing the forums for the best part of the day and it seems to me TNT have really gone to town with freezing people. Maybe I should create another account or go through and see if any of my old side accounts escaped the dreaded purge!

Thanks a lot for the guide (:

#37 Osaka

Osaka
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

Thanks a lot for the guide. This really helps

#38 bartnova

bartnova
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:36 AM

Are you guys talking about banned as in your actual account being banned or you just can't access the shop for a certain amount of time? I'm new to this sorry.. I thought we couldn't get banned for this...

#39 understalker

understalker
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Really good guide, thanks for this.

#40 joedus

joedus
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

Useful info - thanks.

#41 naruto8

naruto8
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

Does becoming a premium membership offer more security? I notice a quite a few people with shells doing so

#42 budsmokah

budsmokah
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

there is a rumor right now that a bunch of users who auto-buy and receive a freeze, they are able to unfreeze their accounts. I believe this to be true because of all the stamps right now in shop 58 are just going so fast. =/ They are really getting greedy.

#43 luckyelle

luckyelle
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

Do trophies honestly make that big of a difference?

#44 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

Does becoming a premium membership offer more security? I notice a quite a few people with shells doing so

Not really. For the first month you've been iced you can contact premiumcustomer services but they rarely handle iced issues themselves.

Do trophies honestly make that big of a difference?

To me... Some trophies makes it obvious that an account cheats. Mystery Pic Trophies for example.

#45 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

lolol I got Neopets Premium TAKEN AWAY from me because I got iced so much.

#46 comicsins

comicsins
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

lolol I got Neopets Premium TAKEN AWAY from me because I got iced so much.

I'd like to see the e-mail(s) for that situation. It's almost too hard to believe. Was it a chain-freeze from shells to your main that (presumably) had Premium on it? And how did they justify canceling your service? Is there a section in the Premium agreements that covers this?

#47 mrcoconut

mrcoconut
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

I will learn from this so i dont get iced again

#48 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

I'd like to see the e-mail(s) for that situation. It's almost too hard to believe. Was it a chain-freeze from shells to your main that (presumably) had Premium on it? And how did they justify canceling your service? Is there a section in the Premium agreements that covers this?

They literally just got rid of it. I wasn't even mad.

#49 snapdragon

snapdragon
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

They literally just got rid of it. I wasn't even mad.

You'd think they'd wanna keep offering it to you, since they're the ones getting paid for it whether you're frozen or not. Maybe they don't wanna risk getting into legal trouble for not providing the service you paid for or something?

#50 Kestrel

Kestrel
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:27 AM

Great guide, thanks for the info! I'm currently working on my abing account. What are the chances you will lose your main account even if you are abing from a different one?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safe, aber, ab, abrosia, not get frozen, using abrosia, guide, not get caught

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users