Photo

[Program] Neoquest's AutoBattler

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
367 replies to this topic

#101 asmywill

asmywill
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Would it be okay for me to manual do battles while having the program logged in but not running?

Question...

It seems like it gets stuck on "attacking" sometimes.
I have to keep an eye on it because of that T___T

Any idea what's causing it?

Probably the huge lag from a lot of people battling at the same time if you're trying to get some wins around midnight NST.

#102 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Is there any way to get it working on a mac? Doesn't seem to be working with wine or crossover.

For Mac users download Python 2.7 then download The Auto Battler file, put the options and dep file in the same directory.

Once done correctly you open the start file with Python launcher and you will be good to go.

#103 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Would it be okay for me to manual do battles while having the program logged in but not running?

Probably the huge lag from a lot of people battling at the same time if you're trying to get some wins around midnight NST.

Nope. Happened a few minutes ago.
​Hangs for more then 30 minutes sometimes.

#104 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

Nope. Happened a few minutes ago.
​Hangs for more then 30 minutes sometimes.

Yup. Neo kinda just ends up not responding. In theory, it should work it out eventually. There's not much I can do about it. :/

#105 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

Yup. Neo kinda just ends up not responding. In theory, it should work it out eventually. There's not much I can do about it. :/

No worries :p
The program is flawless and efficient either way ^_^

Edit:Weird. I just restart the program and it seems to do the trick.

Edited by Ivysaur, 02 March 2013 - 08:31 PM.

#106 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

"First Charge" ID opponents

Spoiler

"Second Assault" ID opponents
Spoiler

Edited by Singer, 03 March 2013 - 03:56 AM.

#107 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

Could the addition of a one time use bomb/freezer be added? Pick the item that you want used on the first round and then cycle back to your two main weapons?

#108 bldxlimitz

bldxlimitz
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

Could the addition of a one time use bomb/freezer be added? Pick the item that you want used on the first round and then cycle back to your two main weapons?

Agreed. Once the more difficult waves starts, gonna need to use freezer..

#109 Omnipotence

Omnipotence
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

consider adding an option for bomb item that goes first round and thats it? would be great for war

#110 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

Version 1.3 is live.

It includes an option for a bomb/freezer that you can use on the first turn. I've also improved the way it handles requests that hang for ages, so it should no longer get stuck.

#111 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

This looks awesome, thanks a lot neoquest.

Does this have user agent settings?

And which user agent does this use as the default?

These things are really important for me, since I've been iced before for messing up with the wrong user agent  :(

#112 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

These stone muffins the Tyrannian Arena have been spewing out will finally be of some damn use!

Thanks again Neoquest.

#113 Omnipotence

Omnipotence
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

very quick response, thank you! currently running v1.3 with zero problems

battles go by much smoother with tougher opponents now

Edited by JacSmash, 03 March 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#114 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

Works great!

#115 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

It's force closing on me when I enter my password. I can't seem to figure out why though.

#116 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

It's force closing on me when I enter my password. I can't seem to figure out why though.

Can you run it through the command prompt and get an error? I can't really do anything without one.

#117 StewieGriffin

StewieGriffin
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

one question how do i actually stop it correctly? Ctrl+c? if i were to run it endlessly

Edited by alakaz0om, 03 March 2013 - 09:55 PM.

#118 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

one question how do i actually stop it correctly? Ctrl+c? if i were to run it endlessly

Doesn't matter much. Just close or Ctrl+C is fine.

#119 StewieGriffin

StewieGriffin
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

thats cool works great~ GO thieves Guild  :lol2:

#120 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Can we also have faerie abilities too? :drool: :drool: Please please please.... Then it would be perfect :)

#121 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

Can we also have faerie abilities too? :drool: :drool: Please please please.... Then it would be perfect :)

He has to work out ways to properly implement them first:

I will look into doing faerie abilities. Currently the most prominent issue is having decent AI for when to use each one and a good settings menu where you can select which ones to use/which AI goes with them.

#122 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

What I reckon he could try is just have the option to use a faerie ability on the first turn or not. Like input a number for a certain ability that you have if you wish to use it, or 0 for not at all. Helps with 1 hit kills.

#123 Kuragehime

Kuragehime
  • 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

Oooh love the new freezer/bomb addition! I'm killing them in one hit, but it should work well for down the road when these guys get tougher.  Wish I could give you more rep D:

#124 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

What I reckon he could try is just have the option to use a faerie ability on the first turn or not. Like input a number for a certain ability that you have if you wish to use it, or 0 for not at all. Helps with 1 hit kills.

Also it would be great for multiple-use constants like static cling, icicle for example.. :)

Suggestion:
ask the user to input OPB (once per battle ability to use in the first round) - useful for abilities like lens flare or abilities that needs cooldown (we can ignore the cooldown calculation so that it's easier to implement)

and a primary ability (the constant iconers) such as static cling/icicles (which does not have any cooldown, can be repeated like a weapon)

and also maybe some error message should be returned when the ability is not found / or is cooling down (hopefully people don't put in a once per day ability in an auto battler which iterates lol)

#125 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

On my weapons list it lists an icy snowball that I do not have currently equipped and the program crashes when if I use it in a fight. Is this a problem with the program or neopets?

EDIT: I realized it was equipped to another pet.

Edited by andyhoi, 05 March 2013 - 06:30 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users