Quantcast

Photo

Discussion for Tyrannia plot- war for the obelisk

• Please log in to reply
838 replies to this topic

#301 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

I'm able to win on Hard but I am taking some losses too.
It's frustrating because it's completely random.. sometimes I deal more damage than them, sometimes they have fucking TTears and Moehog Skulls hidden up their sleeve. No big deal  <_<

#302 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

I could beat them easily on Hard if it wasn't for the multiple usage of abilities which are supposed to be once per battle... :/ I don't mind the weapons, I can deal with those if I could actually make a move.

#303 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Yeah, I can't beat them on hard with all of those abilities. When they're able to use Warlock's Rage on every turn then it's pretty much impossible...

Same it kinda annoys me thats its just so broken.  Also has anyone been able to find the 2nd achievement? the "warm fuzzies"  achievement is to fight one of the people at least once at any difficulty but i have no idea about the other one.

#304 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

I finally was able to beat them all at least once /cries tears of joy

Now to fill up the bar :| 

#305 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

Same it kinda annoys me thats its just so broken.  Also has anyone been able to find the 2nd achievement? the "warm fuzzies"  achievement is to fight one of the people at least once at any difficulty but i have no idea about the other one.

I didn't get the warm fuzzies achievement until I destroyed every faction leader.

#306 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:04 AM

I finally was able to beat them all at least once /cries tears of joy

Now to fill up the bar :| 

i wonder if the other achievement is to of filled each one of the bars :L

#307 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:06 AM

Nope, tried that, didn't work.

#308 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

There's been lots of experimentation on the boards, and so far it hasn't been related to the bars, enemies killed, weapons used or anything else that can be gleaned from the title of the achievement or picture it uses. There's some speculation it might be some kind of "joke" achievement where it's not actually an achievement and that's why it's titled that way? Anyone, no one has it yet from what I've seen, so who knows.

Edited by Tanpopo, 12 March 2013 - 04:08 AM.

#309 vrtx

vrtx
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

Still 1-shotting all these jokers on mighty.  Was hoping for something a bit more difficult TBH.

#310 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

Nope, tried that, didn't work.

Dang i wonder what it is then,  That picture was one in a past caption contest wasnt it and he seems to be holding a gift.  Im taking a look at the source code of that page to see if they left something hidden in it.

#311 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

Dang i wonder what it is then,  That picture was one in a past caption contest wasnt it and he seems to be holding a gift.  Im taking a look at the source code of that page to see if they left something hidden in it.

I figured it could have been suggesting to use an item generating weapon but that didn't do anything.

#312 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

I figured it could have been suggesting to use an item generating weapon but that didn't do anything.

maybe its like the first day when you had to wear a hat has anyone tried wearing any of the NC items related to your own faction?

and theres nothing i noticed in the source code of that caption contest ugh why did they make it so hard with no hints :L

#313 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

maybe its like the first day when you had to wear a hat has anyone tried wearing any of the NC items related to your own faction?

and theres nothing i noticed in the source code of that caption contest ugh why did they make it so hard with no hints :L

TNT would definitely not make it so the achievement involved NC -.-

#314 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

TNT would definitely not make it so the achievement involved NC -.-

idk how much do they like money?

#315 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:32 AM

idk how much do they like money?

How much do they like their userbase? Trust me, they wouldn't be that stupid.

#316 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

hrm kk.  im also looking over the chat over there and it seems like they are trying every single thing possible to try to find this out.

#317 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

Yep.

TNT likes to incorporate NC as often as possible but they would never put other users at a disadvantage.
That's been stated in numerous editorials.

#318 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Yep.

TNT likes to incorporate NC as often as possible but they would never put other users at a disadvantage.
That's been stated in numerous editorials.

NC Cookies? No disadvantage? :p

Also, what I meant is similar to your statement, but the fact that so many users would kick up that much of a stink about it, it could be the straw that breaks the camels back, so to speak...

#319 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

Give me my event trophy now.  :(

#320 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

Holy shit, I finally filled the bar. Thank you commander flint for dying to my hand like 55 times, now to go collapse in a pile of sleep deprivation and hatred for this event.

#321 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

I could beat them easily on Hard if it wasn't for the multiple usage of abilities which are supposed to be once per battle... :/ I don't mind the weapons, I can deal with those if I could actually make a move.

yeah, pretty much this. their weapons and strength isn't the issue for me, but if I only get to make one turn while they have 5-10 it's just not possible  :unsure:

for that 2nd achievement: yeah, nobody figured it out, yet - apparently the title is a reference to a move (princess bride or something like that - the "Positively, Naturally, And Really All Around Inconceivable" was also from that one) and the pic is from that caption contest, but that seems to be the whole hint  :mellow:

#322 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

yeah, pretty much this. their weapons and strength isn't the issue for me, but if I only get to make one turn while they have 5-10 it's just not possible  :unsure:

for that 2nd achievement: yeah, nobody figured it out, yet - apparently the title is a reference to a move (princess bride or something like that - the "Positively, Naturally, And Really All Around Inconceivable" was also from that one) and the pic is from that caption contest, but that seems to be the whole hint  :mellow:

Ugh.. Chances are it's something really simple like the Wishing Well Avatar turned out to be.

#323 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

Ugh.. Chances are it's something really simple like the Wishing Well Avatar turned out to be.

yeah, most likely something like that achievement in faeries ruin that everyone got once that step was over *shrugs*

#324 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

Looks like I can beat them on easy, most of the time on medium and only some of them on hard-- if it wasn't for the mass cheating with multiple use faerie abilities and items I think I'd be okay.

#325 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:54 AM

Second Achievement Solved!

Simply gift an item to someone who is in a different faction. I send a random codestone to someone who was in the seekers group and I unlocked it

I Do Not Think That Is What You Think It Is
Mwahaha! I just sent the enemy a care package! That'll teach 'em!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users