Discussion for Tyrannia plot- war for the obelisk

• Please log in to reply
838 replies to this topic

#251 Robindoo

Robindoo
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

bom

investing in a bomb(Ghostkerbomb) would be nice for 1hko. bombs + lens great combo

That's what I was considering too. For healing wise, I'm thinking to get the Gelert healer which is the cheapest good healer I can find. I've a xmas Gelert MP to use but wondering if it is worth to morph my krawk for this war.

#252 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been a little busy these days.

They really shot up the difficulty this time huh? I'm giving up  :(

#253 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

I'm officially done with this war.

#254 StewieGriffin

StewieGriffin
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

That's what I was considering too. For healing wise, I'm thinking to get the Gelert healer which is the cheapest good healer I can find. I've a xmas Gelert MP to use but wondering if it is worth to morph my krawk for this war.

if u are really "in" for this war and wanna try go all the way then sure why not but my prediction would be probably the next wave(judging from the jump) is still manageable for your pet, but subsequent wave may be too overpowering for you.

my guess next wave mob level would be lv300 ish

if not i'll say keep ur krawk

Edited by StewieGriffin, 09 March 2013 - 01:55 AM.

#255 Robindoo

Robindoo
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Bought the Gelert Healing Remedy on impulse... I shall heed your advice on the bomb for this wave. Shall see if there is any other wave coming up.

#256 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

Btw tnt has an incredibly bad sense of humor with all these meme-tasic jokes

#257 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

I bet you didn't even take a muffin to the knee.

#258 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:17 AM

I bet you didn't even take a muffin to the knee.

i'm sure i took ALL THE MUFFINS already

wait till they come up with an achievement which asks you to 'trololol' your opponent

i'll eat my socks if that doesn't happen

Edited by ceterisparibus, 09 March 2013 - 03:21 AM.

#259 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

*yawns*

This is too easy, I'm bored.

9688_054f.gif

#260 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

Correct me if this is the wrong thread to post this... I'm in need of some BD advise in order to hopefully eke out a win or two (or 10 for the achievement) in this 4th wave. So far I've done no better than draws today.

Pet stats:

strength 85

defense 75

movement 78

hp 93

Is it worth getting defense up to 85, improving strength or would it be better to train endurance only from now on? I have no fortune cookies so can't improve much, but every little bit helps...?

I've also been doing Kitchen quests but so far got only agility points for my bd pet. Trying to get levels from scratchcards isn't necessary yet because I'm level 52 so I'm too far away from the next faerie ability. 

Equipment:

2x Scroll of Knowledge

Greater Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield (but haven't been using it)

4x Stone Muffin

I'm willing to bankrupt my account for this so I can spend around 2.6m maybe a bit more if I earn some nps during the day. 

Please make a recommendation!

#261 brainbabe

brainbabe
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Correct me if this is the wrong thread to post this... I'm in need of some BD advise in order to hopefully eke out a win or two (or 10 for the achievement) in this 4th wave. So far I've done no better than draws today.

Pet stats:

strength 85

defense 75

movement 78

hp 93

Is it worth getting defense up to 85, improving strength or would it be better to train endurance only from now on? I have no fortune cookies so can't improve much, but every little bit helps...?

I've also been doing Kitchen quests but so far got only agility points for my bd pet. Trying to get levels from scratchcards isn't necessary yet because I'm level 52 so I'm too far away from the next faerie ability. 

Equipment:

2x Scroll of Knowledge

Greater Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield (but haven't been using it)

4x Stone Muffin

I'm willing to bankrupt my account for this so I can spend around 2.6m maybe a bit more if I earn some nps during the day. 

Please make a recommendation!

Might be worth your while to spend your np on training endurance and buying Dr. Sloth's Personal Bath Buddy (2mil from the tower; you might get it cheaper in a trade, though). That weapon gives 14 icons, and it's a pretty good deal for the price.

For anyone still running on auto:

Shady Prowler -- 235

Unyielding Sentinel -- 236

Master Wizard -- 237

Unchained Monster -- 238

Genius Inventor -- 239

#262 HungryForNoms

HungryForNoms
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

Heh, I really appreciate any reference to The Princess Bride, that was something everyone could quote before memes were a thing... you can never go wrong by referencing that movie.

#263 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

Might be worth your while to spend your np on training endurance and buying Dr. Sloth's Personal Bath Buddy (2mil from the tower; you might get it cheaper in a trade, though). That weapon gives 14 icons, and it's a pretty good deal for the price.

Thank you! That should tip the balance in my favour, I hope. I'll go see if I can get my hands on one asap :)

#264 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

Heh, I really appreciate any reference to The Princess Bride, that was something everyone could quote before memes were a thing... you can never go wrong by referencing that movie.

Yea I wouldn't mind any reference as long as it's done in moderation, particularly if it's something that I personally know! It's just that the whole thing just feels like a cut-and-paste from every internet joke yet (especially the bad ones)

Edited by ceterisparibus, 09 March 2013 - 08:35 AM.

#265 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

4/5 It's true?

I can't do nothing. My stats are lows.

I hope it continue without Battledome.

#266 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

In the next wave i'll need to personally attack lol...

How many waves are there usually?

#267 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

In the next wave i'll need to personally attack lol...

How many waves are there usually?

Given how long ago the last war was there isn't really a precedent to be able to tell how many waves there will be.

#268 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

I'm guessing either five of six waves. Anything more than that and the majority of the players can't play any more. I know loads of people quit last wave already. I did alright the first three waves, but I can't OHKO anymore.

#269 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

Given how long ago the last war was there isn't really a precedent to be able to tell how many waves there will be.

Aye aye.. Guess we will just have to wait and see. Next one will probably be my last lol.

I'm guessing either five of six waves. Anything more than that and the majority of the players can't play any more. I know loads of people quit last wave already. I did alright the first three waves, but I can't OHKO anymore.

Me too, this wave is hard for me, could only attack at the easiest level. =(

#270 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

I'm not sure if this was posted but Cunning Mastermind is 240

#271 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Joined the Brute Squad partially because of that.  ;)

#272 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

Supposedly there will be 5 waves since Jellyneo has datamined 5 colors of casks. Maybe a 5th wave, and then a "6th wave" of some kind of end boss.

Might be hitting my limit here; I can win fairly consistently on hard, but I'm occasionally drawing, and I think I'm getting a weird bug (I'm not sure since wasn't paying attention that well). Sometimes a fight should be ending but rounds will repeat themselves with ME taking damage but not the opponent, and sometimes my faerie abilities don't reset from fight to fight. Currently I'm stuck in a fight that won't end with 0 HP, and when I try to end it I get a +1 draw marker on the scoreboard, but the fight doesn't actually end.

#273 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

Are the casks not just one for each faction in the war rather than being related to waves?

#274 kidbit

kidbit
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Supposedly there will be 5 waves since Jellyneo has datamined 5 colors of casks. Maybe a 5th wave, and then a "6th wave" of some kind of end boss.

Might be hitting my limit here; I can win fairly consistently on hard, but I'm occasionally drawing, and I think I'm getting a weird bug (I'm not sure since wasn't paying attention that well). Sometimes a fight should be ending but rounds will repeat themselves with ME taking damage but not the opponent, and sometimes my faerie abilities don't reset from fight to fight. Currently I'm stuck in a fight that won't end with 0 HP, and when I try to end it I get a +1 draw marker on the scoreboard, but the fight doesn't actually end.

I'm getting all these too

also I've fought all challengers and the first achievement is still locked...

Edited by rachelsaurus, 09 March 2013 - 02:49 PM.

#275 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

Are the casks not just one for each faction in the war rather than being related to waves?

I think that casks are just random items from a pool of war-related items. They don't go by faction or by order of wave. For example, the Duel Wield Daggers was given out in the third wave, but the actual challenger was wearing them in wave 4. I think TNT said: fuck it. It's not like we're losing money by going random

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users