guide world challenges score sending

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kono

Kono
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Introduction

Welcome to the Score Sending Guide for World Challenges. The purpose of this guide is to inform Neocodex users on how to safely send scores while they participate in World Challenges. It is advised to have a firm grasp on how to make custom score lists and know the risks of sending scores, and playing on Neopets in general.

Tools Quick List

Spoiler

Preparations for Score Sending

Spoiler

Sending a Score

Spoiler

F.A.Q.

Spoiler

*This guide is currently a work in progress. I WILL be adding more things when I have the time*

Edited by Kono, 12 September 2013 - 11:57 AM.

#2 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

An icy breeze is blowing around in here...

#3 rebsca

rebsca
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

I SS A LOT in world challenges in my main account, to not being frozen I'm always changing the worlds I send my scores and sometimes I send some low scores too. Some of these low scores can even beat some lame players :)

#4 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

looking forward to read the guide. :) eventhough i have no idea how world challenges work and what is the profit.

#5 rebsca

rebsca
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

The profit you make by selling the map pieces you win or converting 20 map pieces to win some great PBs (If you a lucky), and what I think is soo much fun :)

#6 Kono

Kono
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

Slight update.

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

An icy breeze is blowing around in here...

Make negative comments after the fact that something posted was freeze-worthy. Give people the benefit of the doubt until then. 

EDIT: Great job so far :D May I recommend just adding the tip to play the specific several times and while recording your own personal time and score combinations. 

Edited by Keil, 12 September 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#8 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Make negative comments after the fact that something posted was freeze-worthy. Give people the benefit of the doubt until then. 

EDIT: Great job so far :D May I recommend just adding the tip to play the specific several times and while recording your own personal time and score combinations. 

Oh Keil!!! You misinterpreted! I wasn't taking a knock at the author :) I was referring to all the newbies that will get frozen trying to SS without proper knowledge!

#9 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

Oh Keil!!! You misinterpreted! I wasn't taking a knock at the author :) I was referring to all the newbies that will get frozen trying to SS without proper knowledge!

Oh awesome xD I'll edit my post then

#10 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

Oh awesome xD I'll edit my post then

;)

GJ btw way Kono, and GL!

#11 tylerta98

tylerta98
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

A great guide. Lots of good advice in here. Nice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, world challenges, score sending

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users