• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Trinket

Trinket
  • Peen of the Quorygons

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

I can't for the life of me find a list of current ranks and how they're obtained xD I promise I used the search function too.  Can someone please enlighten me?

Also, do you guys have a GFX Team? I'm curious <3 thank you!

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

Here's your partner-in-crime's topic on it and here's more info

and no, there's no GFX team right now, but I think I saw Strat say somewhere else it might come back based on interest.

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Thanks @Napiform :) Yeah gfx team may make a comeback IF we get the gfx section more active. Why? You want to be part of the team Beca? :p

#4 Trinket

Trinket
  • Peen of the Quorygons

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

Definitely! I love GFX xD

I have a new tutorial to post, but I can't post it until the SOTM ends elsewhere :(

#5 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´Ą^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

I tried to find the information for you but only got the current ranks. A few missing ranks are the Leader positions of each group.

In ascending order of importance (impotence)

Banned

Validating

Advanced Member - Paid sub

Advanced Member+ - Nominated by community and approved.

Beta User - Selected by application.

Private Member - Details TBD

Junior Programmer

Programmer

Moderator - I'm not even sure what this is

Retired member - Nominated by retired members and approved.

Administrator

Here's your partner-in-crime's topic on it and here's more info

Amazing use of lottle as a searchterm.

#6 Trinket

Trinket
  • Peen of the Quorygons

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

@Scot

Thanks a lot! I really like the idea of members nominating others for advanced.  Creates a sense of unity x)

Can you please elaborate on the requirements to become a junior programmer? It's not something I'd be looking to become part of any time soon (I'm still in the beginner stages), but it's something I'd aspire to become eventually :3

#7 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

@Scot

Thanks a lot! I really like the idea of members nominating others for advanced.  Creates a sense of unity x)

Can you please elaborate on the requirements to become a junior programmer? It's not something I'd be looking to become part of any time soon (I'm still in the beginner stages), but it's something I'd aspire to become eventually :3

It's actually been a while since anyone has been given the rank of "Junior Programmer". I know that the admins were exploring the possibility but that was over a year ago.

I actually think that the only JP right now is sLAUGHTER. I guess you should aim for getting a program you wrote into the Program Manager. That could possibly take a while though.

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

It's actually been a while since anyone has been given the rank of "Junior Programmer". I know that the admins were exploring the possibility but that was over a year ago.

I actually think that the only JP right now is sLAUGHTER. I guess you should aim for getting a program you wrote into the Program Manager. That could possibly take a while though.

http://www.neocodex....nto-the-future/

Section 2 - with the revamp of the programming section coming soon™, there is a possibility of becoming a jr programmer.The announcement was made a little less than 2 months ago :p

#9 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:20 PM

http://www.neocodex....nto-the-future/

Section 2 - with the revamp of the programming section coming soon™, there is a possibility of becoming a jr programmer.The announcement was made a little less than 2 months ago :p

Holy crap.

I completely forgot about that.

#10 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

Beta User - Selected by application.

Or...

Beta User- Futurama

#11 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

Or...

Beta User- Futurama

and kat

#12 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´Ą^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

@Scot

You must eat, sleep, and defecate Python. Then use it to write programs for the PM.

In all seriousness, it has been a good while since something new was introduced into the pm. Maybe adding new jr programmers could be a way to revitalize our program section.

#13 Trinket

Trinket
  • Peen of the Quorygons

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

Python, lovely <3 that's what I've been learning (at a very slow pace, however).  I'll make it a goal for the distant future xD

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

When you become a junior programmer, I expect a food club program from you ok :)

Okay, Mr. Demanding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users