Quantcast

Photo

What kind of wiper are you?

poop

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Poll: Neocodex Offical Pooper Demographics Survey (41 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you wipe?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:41 AM

The only setting I've ever shook hands in were more often than not just casual situations like meeting someone for the first time.
Aside from that I didn't realize it was so complicated lol. I shake hands with my right hand, a firm handshake, smile and make eye contact. 

#77 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:43 AM

Maybe it's just a cultural thing. I was taught how to give a handshake by a relative: in a formal/business setting, stretch your right hand out, firmly shake for 2-3 seconds and keep eye contact. Informally 

Before I learned how to shake hands probably I used to just slap them on the arse and leer at them lasciviously.

(Shaking hands isn't exactly rocket science. :p)

#78 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

And yet some people still can't manage...

#79 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:47 AM

I can still see myself messing it up somehow. I'm socially awkward.
I'd be standing at complete arm's length away from them with my arm and hand entirely outstretched, staring into their eyes, faking smiling at them.

#80 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

And yet some people still can't manage...

How wrong can you possibly go though? Even if you're a bit limp-wristed most people wouldn't mention it because it's not PC. :p

#81 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:52 AM

How wrong can you possibly go though? Even if you're a bit limp-wristed most people wouldn't mention it because it's not PC. :p

They might not mention it, but they're judging you :p

#82 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:54 AM

They might not mention it, but they're judging you :p

I have definitely felt awkward when someone shakes my hand and their hand is limp. 

#83 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:07 AM

Thanks for the pictures, Dan. I can finally wrap my mind around that process now.

I have definitely felt awkward when someone shakes my hand and their hand is limp. 

I'd rather shake hands with a dead fish than shake hands with one of those men who try to show you how big and strong they are and try to crush your hand. That happens to me SO often that instead of giving a handshake, I just give a thumbs up and a "Nice to meet you!" when meeting people.

#84 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

Thanks for the pictures, Dan. I can finally wrap my mind around that process now.

I'd rather shake hands with a dead fish than shake hands with one of those men who try to show you how big and strong they are and try to crush your hand. That happens to me SO often that instead of giving a handshake, I just give a thumbs up and a "Nice to meet you!" when meeting people.

But if someone's hand is super limp it's like you're jerking their hand around and then I just feel bad about it. 

#85 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:35 AM

instead of giving a handshake, I just give a thumbs up and a "Nice to meet you!" when meeting people.

This sounds very awkward...

#86 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:51 AM

I saw a show about a dimwitted English man going to countries around the world, and when he was in China, I believe, the public bathroom had no paper or toilet... just a hole in the ground. It made me wonder if the act of squatting whilst shitting kinda spreads your cheeks so maybe there just isn't as much mess to wipe off? I don't know how that all works.

I have shat in a hole in the ground before. I stuck my hands back there for extra spreading just in case and used my elbows as balance. This was in the cultured continent of Australia. (It was some kind of animal sanctuary and having real toilets scared the animals and killed trees or some shit.)

#87 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

But if someone's hand is super limp it's like you're jerking their hand around and then I just feel bad about it. 

You're Canadian. You'll feel bad about anything.

This sounds very awkward...

Nah. I don't feel awkward. I feel relieved at having escaped having to touch some dumb motherfucker.

I have shat in a hole in the ground before. I stuck my hands back there for extra spreading just in case and used my elbows as balance. This was in the cultured continent of Australia. (It was some kind of animal sanctuary and having real toilets scared the animals and killed trees or some shit.)

Did you use leaves or was there a water spout around?

#88 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

Did you use leaves or was there a water spout around?

Neither. I remember being like 'ew, gross' and then instantly like Indians do this all the time I'm just being American, suck it up bitch.' and then I ignored it and went swimming as soon as possible after.

#89 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Wiping your arse with your hand is disgusting and barbaric.

#90 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

Before I learned how to shake hands probably I used to just slap them on the arse and leer at them lasciviously.

Don't pretend you're not still doing that.

#91 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

Sitting down, folded paper but it depends on if I'm rushing or not, I guess.

I have squatted a few times. Sometimes the bathroom is really sketchy.

#92 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

Doesn't anyone wrap the paper around their hand in a loop, and then slide your hand out afterwards.  This is how I was taught.   Also our septic can handle paper.  We did get septic tank friendly paper though. 

#93 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Don't pretend you're not still doing that.

I save it for after job interviews now, it's served me well so far.

#94 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

Wiping your arse with your hand is disgusting and barbaric.

well technically, everybody does it...

#95 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

Bidet

#96 Trinket

Trinket
  • Peen of the Quorygons

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

sit & fold

I find standing to be kind of awkward...and scrunching makes me worried that I haven't caught it all

#97 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

The  worsted star trek joke ever.  

Why is  toilet paper like the Enterprise?

Because they both circle Uranus looking for Klingons.

#98 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

Doesn't anyone wrap the paper around their hand in a loop, and then slide your hand out afterwards.  This is how I was taught.   Also our septic can handle paper.  We did get septic tank friendly paper though.

That's just inefficient folding.

#99 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:50 AM

The  worsted star trek joke ever.  

Why is  toilet paper like the Enterprise?

Because they both circle Uranus looking for Klingons.

Someone once told me that Big Roll toilet paper was like John Wayne. It's rough and tough and doesn't take shit from anybody.

#100 Guest_Sarah_*

Guest_Sarah_*

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

I do that, that's why I said 'folding' it's a form of it I guess. 

And yeah, my septic tank can handle that paper too. I couldn't imagine a shit basket. I already have a hard enough time dealing with putting my sanitary products in one of these bags, tying it up and putting it in the bin. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users