Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

Yay, new awards! I love getting awards!

#603 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

Woot. I want one.

you'll get one when the competition finishes :p It's up to YOU which one you get though, now get to work!

Yay, new awards! I love getting awards!

yay i spent a whole 10 minutes making them. (with Emily's help)

#604 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

tagging you all... what's going on guys? what's with the lack of entries for the last week? Rocket is disappointed.

My bad, I'll try harder this week O:) 

#605 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

I think you are beautiful just the way you are, but I totally understand! I wish I was losing weight like you :p I need to be all stupidly-lovey-giddily-happy, maybe that will help motivate me xD

You are also beautiful, just the way you are.

My big workout plans for the weekend are dragging the kids and Yung down to Arkansas for a hike and some crawdad hunting this afternoon.

#606 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

I want to give a big shout out to everyone who competed and found the motivation and determination to lose weight! It's never easy, but summer is now around the corner and you should feel extra motivated cause it's swim season! But remember, don't lose weight for anything, lose weight because YOU want to lose the weight!!

I'm also sad I don't get one of those spiffy awards :(

#607 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

It's my birthday this weekend. I am sure lots of alcohol will be consumed, and poor food to go along with it. We will see though.

#608 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

My big workout plans for the weekend are dragging the kids and Yung down to Arkansas for a hike and some crawdad hunting this afternoon.

omg we went 4 miles and one of them was a .8 incline into someone's backyard I'm dying

#609 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:27 PM

omg we went 4 miles and one of them was a .8 incline into someone's backyard I'm dying

ooh yay good for you! 

I'm taking my dad out tomorrow for Father's day, gonna go shopping and buy him whatever he wants.

#610 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:42 AM

COME ON GUYS DON'T LEAVE ME DISAPPOINTED 2 WEEKS IN A ROW! WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS, SEND ME YOUR WEIGHTS!!

@Maha @Tubbz @Kat @Fat @Satsuki @Rocket @Hah @Majesty @Nymh @Keil @Speedracer @Napiform @talbs

#611 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

I GOT THIS SHIT

#612 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:48 AM

I will get mine to you this afternoon once I get home from work.

#613 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:01 AM

I GOT THIS SHIT

idk if you snap was your entry or not, but i'll need a new one because i didn't save it.

also you rock!

I will get mine to you this afternoon once I get home from work.

sounds good!

#614 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

:') Three more days and I can come back to this..I gained all I lost and more though >.<

#615 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:09 AM

:') Three more days and I can come back to this..I gained all I lost and more though >.<

oooh yay!

#616 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

idk if you snap was your entry or not, but i'll need a new one because i didn't save it.

Nah, I was just flabbergasted by my weight and had to share with someone. I'll take a real picture in the morning or tonight or something.

#617 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:14 AM

Nah, I was just flabbergasted by my weight and had to share with someone. I'll take a real picture in the morning or tonight or something.

i'm hoping to see some real nice results in the coming weeks with my new diet.

watch out girl, i'm gonna start LOSING!

#618 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

I got a juicer for my birthday so I am excited to try it out. It is the same model Joe Cross has in Fat Sick and Nearly Dead if any of you all have watched that documentary, which by the way if you haven't it is definitely worth checking out.

http://www.amazon.co...ywords=breveile

41ukcUXUTML.jpg

#619 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:20 AM

I got a juicer for my birthday so I am excited to try it out. It is the same model Joe Cross has in Fat Sick and Nearly Dead if any of you all have watched that documentary, which by the way if you haven't it is definitely worth checking out.

http://www.amazon.co...ywords=breveile

41ukcUXUTML.jpg

oooh awesome! You should post what juices you will be making.

#620 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:36 AM

I probably won't start until next Monday because I am having birthday dinners with family a few nights this week, and then I am going to the beach over the weekend. I will probably make the standard juices on his website and trying to follow his "Reboot" guide. He fasted for 60 days but I am going to shoot for 10. The recipe below is for his "Mean Green" that drinks most often in the documentary.

• 1 cucumber
  • 4 celery stalks
  • 2 apples
  • 6-8 leaves kale 
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 1 tbsp ginger

Edited by talbs, 16 June 2014 - 08:37 AM.

#621 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

I probably won't start until next Monday because I am having birthday dinners with family a few nights this week, and then I am going to the beach over the weekend. I will probably make the standard juices on his website and trying to follow his "Reboot" guide. He fasted for 60 days but I am going to shoot for 10. The recipe below is for his "Mean Green" that drinks most often in the documentary.

• 1 cucumber
  • 4 celery stalks
  • 2 apples
  • 6-8 leaves kale 
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 1 tbsp ginger

best of luck! I can't wait to see/hear about your results with this.

#622 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

best of luck! I can't wait to see/hear about your results with this.

I am trying to get my girlfriend to do it with me. I am sure it will be tough but I think I can make it. Have you ever seen the documentary?

#623 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:43 AM

I am trying to get my girlfriend to do it with me. I am sure it will be tough but I think I can make it. Have you ever seen the documentary?

I haven't seen it, but just checked and it is on netflix so i'll give it a watch.

#624 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:07 AM

I haven't seen it, but just checked and it is on netflix so i'll give it a watch.

Oh you need to watch it for sure. It is really really really good. Let me know what you think once you've seen it.

#625 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

Oh you need to watch it for sure. It is really really really good. Let me know what you think once you've seen it.

I'll watch it tonight after I watch GoT

for lunch today I made myself a fruit smoothie (pineapple, banana and almond milk). The pineapple was really ripe and sweet so it tasted amazing!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biggest loser, weight loss, teamwork

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users