• Please log in to reply
685 replies to this topic

#576 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:23 AM

I should have submitted my weight last week, I was 162 and I'm down from that now so that would really help me win this week lol

As it stands comparing to my last official weigh in I might break even xD But I WILL be weighing in tomorrow morning bright and early!

POFKXE9l.jpg

You've cut your hair off!! That must be worth a lb or 2.

I went on holiday, drank a looot of sangria and ate a lot of tapas. I will potentially never weigh myself again.

#577 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

Anyone making any progress this week?

#578 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

whooops! forgot to post results xD

doing it now :p

#579 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

whooops! forgot to post results xD

doing it now :p

Wow. I hadn't even noticed.  :mellow:

#580 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

WEEK 6 RESULTS ARE POSTED! CONGRATS USER 007! PLEASE PM ME FOR YOUR NPS!

6 WEEKS LEFT EVERYONE! WE ARE HALF WAY THERE! DON'T FORGET THAT AS AN ADDED BONUS TALBS IS DONATING 1M NPS TO NEXT WEEKS WINNER!

@Maha @Kat @Hah @Fat @Satsuki @Keil @Nymh @Napiform @talbs @Majesty @Speedracer @Tubbz @Rocket

#581 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

Congrats user 7.  :thumbsup:

I have done pretty well this week. I have ate better at work every day, and even jogged three miles during my lunch break yesterday. I didn't jog today because I am going to dinner after work and didn't wanna be dirty, and I wouldn't have time for a shower. Even with a poor selection of food tonight, I still feel like I will have a pretty solid week when all is said and done.

#582 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

Congrats user 7.  :thumbsup:

I have done pretty well this week. I have ate better at work every day, and even jogged three miles during my lunch break yesterday. I didn't jog today because I am going to dinner after work and didn't wanna be dirty, and I wouldn't have time for a shower. Even with a poor selection of food tonight, I still feel like I will have a pretty solid week when all is said and done.

good job! THe little things do help!

I'm working extra hard this week and the next few weeks, I have a wedding at the end of the month and another one next month to go to. I wanna look good :p Maybe find me a man haha

#583 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

oooohhhhh yeah! I actually did athletic things this week. We found a tennis ball and have been playing catch. Yung and I also light saber battled so hard I got blisters on my hands. Yeah, plural. Then weeding-gardeny-more passive things.

Good job #7!!

#584 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:26 PM

Go #7 !!! I'll calll you 007 for awhile :3

Which reminds me I have the 5th day of the 30 day ab challenge to do. My stomach/abs area is still so sore xD haha. After this long weekend though we'll have organised everything in our house again and taken all the junk we're selling out of my exercise area and relocating it somewhere so I can actually do my fitstar exercises :v

apart from when my partner wants to splurge a little we've been eating quite well and I don't weigh as much as I'd feared. lol

#585 Aiven

Aiven
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

Hi guys, I hope that it's okay if I ask on this thread; 

Will you ever be running something like this again after this 'season' finishes? I really need motivation to lose weight and I think it would be fun. :)

#586 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:38 AM

Hi guys, I hope that it's okay if I ask on this thread; 

Will you ever be running something like this again after this 'season' finishes? I really need motivation to lose weight and I think it would be fun. :)

Hi yes we will hopefully have another one of these, not sure exact dates but I know people are interested :)

#587 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

HEY GUYS! WEEK 7 IS COMING TO A CLOSE :) THIS IS THE HOME STRETCH. DON'T FORGET THIS WEEKS WINNER WILL GET 1.5M NPS (1M FROM TALBS AND 500K FROM ME).

DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN YOUR WEIGHTS BY TUESDAY

#588 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:38 PM

Home stretch everyone, which means that you'll need to up the workout. 7 weeks is a long time, and your body is slowly starting to mold! Keep working hard, get those green veggies in, and hit the gym hard when you're able too! 

#589 Jolly

Jolly
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

I think I am late to the competition, or do I like showing pictures hehe.

I lost 20 pounds sense school ended (May 9th). Was 180lb, now 160lb.

Im doing a protien only diet and it is working super well, and im super happy for all the people making some progress here!

Edited by Jolly, 08 June 2014 - 08:44 PM.

#590 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

I thought this was pretty neat.

http://modelmydiet.com/eywomen

#591 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

THANK YOU TO THE TWO OF YOU WHO SUBMITTED WEIGHTS THIS WEEK.

I'LL POST RESULTS SOON-ISH

#592 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:52 AM

I totally forgot. I'm sure my results weren't pretty anyway. Everyone is tied up with the AC they probably forgot. Hopefully someone had a solid week and posted a loss.

#593 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

WEEK 7 RESULTS ARE POSTED.

I'VE ALREADY CONTACTED THE WINNER.

@talbs I'll let you know how the winner would like to receive their 1m from you.

@Maha @Kat @Satsuki @Tubbz @Fat @Rocket @Majesty @Hah @Speedracer @Nymh @Keil @Napiform @talbs

tagging you all... what's going on guys? what's with the lack of entries for the last week? Rocket is disappointed.

#594 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

I'M JUST DEPRESSED AND DON'T WANT TO EAT BUT GIDDILY STUPIDLY HAPPY AND WANNA BE SEXY AND EXERCISE SO I'M LOSING WEIGHT LIKE A FUCKING LOSEY WEIGHT THING.

#595 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

I'M JUST DEPRESSED AND DON'T WANT TO EAT BUT GIDDILY STUPIDLY HAPPY AND WANNA BE SEXY AND EXERCISE SO I'M LOSING WEIGHT LIKE A FUCKING LOSEY WEIGHT THING.

I think you are beautiful just the way you are, but I totally understand! I wish I was losing weight like you :p I need to be all stupidly-lovey-giddily-happy, maybe that will help motivate me xD

#596 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:11 AM

WEEK 7 RESULTS ARE POSTED.

I'VE ALREADY CONTACTED THE WINNER.

@talbs I'll let you know how the winner would like to receive their 1m from you.

Sounds good to me.

#597 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

Check out the new information under PRIZES! We now have awards :D

#598 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

Sorry @Rocket, we were moving this weekend and stuck in our new house until just now without Internet (or a scale) so I couldn't weigh in :( :( :(

#599 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

Sorry @Rocket, we were moving this weekend and stuck in our new house until just now without Internet (or a scale) so I couldn't weigh in :( :( :(

that's ok! I understand, I'm sure you'll kick ass next week ;)

#600 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

that's ok! I understand, I'm sure you'll kick ass next week ;)

I hope so! We were living off of cereal, sandwiches, apples and water for four days blegh! lol
(also explains my lack of snapchatting, I ran out of bandwidth :crybaby:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biggest loser, weight loss, teamwork

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users