Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:40 PM

Snapchat isn't blocked :)

#1452 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:41 PM

Ugh, people. Oh well, I think I can live without whatsapp for 2 days.

I can, but I'm in agony!! ;-; Said those in Portuguese because I'm at cellphone and don't have an translator.

#1453 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:13 PM

When I tell people I am sick and they ask if I can hang out anyways.... Bitch I want to be alone in my torment and also why the hell do you wanna hang out when I am sick??? I'm just gonna get you sick too, dummy :p

#1454 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:05 PM

When I tell people I am sick and they ask if I can hang out anyways.... Bitch I want to be alone in my torment and also why the hell do you wanna hang out when I am sick??? I'm just gonna get you sick too, dummy :p

Man just had that happen today. Some people dont respect other peoples circumstances xD. Dude was all pissed as well. :p

#1455 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:53 AM

This thread and all other repetitive threads.

#1456 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:14 PM

Bra shopping  :fyou:

#1457 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:22 PM

Bad drivers.

#1458 afterrmath

afterrmath
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:15 PM

Shopping. I hate it.

#1459 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:10 AM

Bedroom parenting! Lazy parents who just yell at their kids from the bedroom! Get off your lazy ass, and go supervise them!! Hellooooo..

#1460 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:23 AM

Bra shopping :fyou:

I feel your pain.
I need to buy them online, which I hate because I need to feel the fabric. Apparently I'm the only woman that wears C/D cups in my region (Spanish area included) and I can never get my bra size here in my village nor in the nearest cities (50km away in Portugal and 35km in Spain). And every time I try a new shop the employees think they know my boobs better than I do and go all like "C/D cup? Are you suuure? It's seems like more a B!". Dude, I've been carrying a C/D cup for almost a decade, you think I don't know my boobs, despite the fact they can play tricks when covered and act like a B??

#1461 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:47 AM

I feel your pain.
I need to buy them online, which I hate because I need to feel the fabric. Apparently I'm the only woman that wears C/D cups in my region (Spanish area included) and I can never get my bra size here in my village nor in the nearest cities (50km away in Portugal and 35km in Spain). And every time I try a new shop the employees think they know my boobs better than I do and go all like "C/D cup? Are you suuure? It's seems like more a B!". Dude, I've been carrying a C/D cup for almost a decade, you think I don't know my boobs, despite the fact they can play tricks when covered and act like a B??

Ugh. Most people don't seem to realize or understand that cup sizes are not static. They vary depending on your band size. To the average person, I probably appear to be a C, maybe D cup, and that's what I'd been wearing until I realized my bands are always too big and the cups are too small. My "real" size is more like a 30E (UK)/30DDD (US), but that sounds shocking because most people associate D cups with huge boobs. I'm really just a petite girl with an average size bust. It's very hard to find sub-32" bands in stores here, especially above a D/DD cup, so I have to order my bras online too. Most retailers and bra fitters will try to squeeze all of their customers into whatever sizes they happen to carry, regardless of what actually fits them. It's pretty frustrating, but /r/abrathatfits has been a great resource.

#1462 End

End
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:11 PM

Ignorant people, insomnia, and pretentious people. Oh, and a lot of other things.

#1463 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:35 AM

Being guilt tripped into doing something I don't want to do.

My family is pretty religious and they all attend church regularly. Last weekend we were finalizing our plans for xmas eve and xmas day to make sure we were all on the same page. My sister was going to the Christmas Eve Church service and our parents were doing something else, and I was going to relax after a long day of work. We were to group at 7pm to do our immediate family gift exchange and me and my sister could open gifts from our Mom and other family that were shipped over so we didn't' have to drag them to Portland with us on Christmas day.

WELL they were talking and my parents decide to join my sister for the evening church service, and I'm all "ok cool I'll hang out with Cooper (the dog) and maybe make something for dinner for when you all get back."

They then proceed to say "oh you should come with us, it'll be fun." Mind you they all know I am not religious, I don't consider myself a Christian, I don't go to church, I don't worship, whatever. I politely decline, saying "no thanks" in the nicest way possible as to not offend them. But then they practically gang up on me, "oh come on, it's not going to kill you, blah blah blah." I've got 3 people sitting there staring me down, pressuring me into doing something I'd rather not do, and basically change their plans so I have no choice but to go.

So I grumpily agree to go, while they sit there looking all smug.

It's not that I haven't sat through this kind of service growing up as a kid, but I just think it's rude for them to pressure me into going.

#1464 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:29 AM

When people drive and they don't pay attention to signals and pedestrians. I can't count how many times I was almost hit crossing the street.

#1465 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:32 PM

It seems that Mancave is ovulating. I thought that not suffering of PMS was a good thing but I guess this is cosmos' payback for my lucky genetics.

And I just noticed I've been saying Mancave when the correct would be Caveman. But now that sounds weird and I don't know what to do.

#1466 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:09 PM

The fact that no one delivers in North County except for pizza and Thai food. Everyone should deliver.

#1467 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:48 AM

The fact that no one delivers in North County except for pizza and Thai food. Everyone should deliver.

The only deliveries in my town are pizza and Chinese food.

I agree that more should deliver! Especially wings!

Edited by Susie, 06 January 2016 - 05:48 AM.

#1468 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:53 AM

20 hour drives...

#1469 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:53 PM

when i have to press 4 zeroes instead of 2 when i'm withdrawing a hundred ringgit from the atm machine. who the heck go to the atm to withdraw 10 cents?

#1470 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 09:22 PM

AFK in LoL.

#1471 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:56 PM

20 hour drives...

I worked it out and I could drive from my house to Ukraine in that time passing 8 countries.

#1472 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:28 AM

What really grinds my gears... Is when a customer wants to know where the eggs are... "Right behind you Ma'am" -_-

Then they say they're sorry, they should have looked and then end up asking where the exact thing they were originally looking at is only for me to tell them behind them again... <_<

#1473 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:34 AM

Everything about today is grinding my gears.

#1474 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:01 AM

SLOW DRIVERS. It seems I got ALL slow drivers of the region today. 

t0OXDfK.gif

#1475 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:14 AM

SLOW DRIVERS. It seems I got ALL slow drivers of the region today. 

t0OXDfK.gif

Quite the opposite here.. I can sit about .5 or 1 km per hour faster on my speedo over the sign limit and EVERYONE basically speeds and overtakes you...

Its actually quite angering that even while in town, people speed.. I just don't understand why people have to do more than the limit especially when 95% of the people have cars that actually run more efficiently at around 95-100/101km per hour -.-

Ugh...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users