• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1496 replies to this topic

#126 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:15 AM

Ah.. So does this mean that no exceptions will be made even for users who contributed to Team Codex in the past? :(

I would, but I have personal principles about paying to win in a free to play game. I'm willing purchase store credit with NPs though if there's still anyone doing that. 

I highly suggest just getting active and chat with the people around the forum. It's in your best interest in the long run to get to know the community and have a presence here, no matter how small your impact think it is.

Will the SS-ing only be available to Team Codex? Or is that the whole purpose of making it a private affair?

SSing has and will always be open to everyone. Possible tweaked SS lists for this year's AC specifically will be restricted to our Team Codex Headquarters. I know people who use our Scoresender in the past who were not a part of Team Codex and that is okay. The main reason why I kept the team to this extent of secrecy is because Team Codex has an unimaginable influence on the Altador Cup for both TNT and all cheating ASG's/rival forums (Honestly there's only one legit ASG I know and they only have 9 people). If the Team is leaked out prematurely, then we won't have the maximum entertainment we expect out of the AC (winning is basically a 93% chance already, lol). Also, many of their major decisions would be made early and we'd be giving our competition time to adapt and change. We should give them nada.

For those who are discouraged that you can't have access right away, I suggest being active and keep posting non-spam messages. It'll be best for you in the long run by being generally active in order to see Team Codex and even be a candidate for the free Advanced+ rank. This is the best time to do so. You may be kicking yourself in the end if you don't.

There goes my chance of not participating by lurking too much ~ good luck, neocodex team~

Get Active. Better for you in the long run. Gawd, I sound like a broken record.

#127 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:28 AM

Yo, where can I get a team codex userbar? 

#128 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

Soonish. We don't have a specific date, but most likely around or after the time or loyal registration.

Don't think the team is based on the color of this particular userbar. It's not. It's more the colors of a Yooyuball/altador cup until we release the official colors.

#129 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:40 AM

Soonish. We don't have a specific date, but most likely around or after the time or loyal registration.

Don't think the team is based on the color of this particular userbar. It's not. It's more the colors of a Yooyuball/altador cup until we release the official colors.

I rather like the colors the userbar is currently myself. Stands out well enough without being a total distraction.

Also anyone trying to guess what our team is based on something like that is just grasping a bit too hard, I'd say.

#130 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:30 AM

Constantly seeing boards go up and subsequently deleted on the neoboards about what team is being joined by the cheetahs and even what they think are legit 'ASGs.' 

I've seen 7 different teams listed by different people 'leaking' the info. Apparently you are all very indecisive :p 

#131 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:33 AM

I've seen 7 different teams listed by different people 'leaking' the info. Apparently you are all very indecisive :p

They're onto us! xD

#132 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

Oh shit, my time has come. I'm basically only ever active on neo for events and the AC anymore, so I'm gearing up.

(I... should probably start being more active in general. I lurk everyday but I post so rarely that I might as well not exist o3o;; )

#133 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:00 PM

I genuinely feel bad about the team we're supporting this year. Look at where the team we supported last year in the "Hurt and Heal" is currently at. Poor Tyrannia. The new team will face a similar demise. 

W4PspXP.png

#134 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:09 PM

I genuinely feel bad about the team we're supporting this year. Look at where the team we supported last year in the "Hurt and Heal" is currently at. Poor Tyrannia. The new team will face a similar demise. 

Maybe if we make it through all the teams, they'll all be universally hated and no one will know what to do anymore

#135 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

Maybe if we make it through all the teams, they'll all be universally hated and no one will know what to do anymore

Shush. :shifty: Don't unravel Plan Omega. 

#136 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:22 PM

9NryoA.jpg

#137 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

Who suspect the team think. 

the end of the day you will not believe this, ajaja

#138 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

Get Active. Better for you in the long run. Gawd, I sound like a broken record.

Ye i am getting my gear started. FInals are over. i could finally play some games and stalk some forums .. :neocodex:

#139 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

Dang. Never even opened Hurt & Heal, might open it every once in a while now to keep an eye on it. The wounded animal effect is real

#140 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

I'm a bit amazed that I was able to make the offers work....

I just have to get 3 more dollars in survey and I will be set!!!!

#141 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

I'm a bit amazed that I was able to make the offers work....

I just have to get 3 more dollars in survey and I will be set!!!!

good for you! i always get disconnected halfway doing the surveys lol. :doh:

#142 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

So, I'm really excited for AC this year, but I want to know if I'm too late to be active enough for Team Codex :S

Anyway, good luck for the team ;)

#143 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

So, I'm really excited for AC this year, but I want to know if I'm too late to be active enough for Team Codex :S

Anyway, good luck for the team ;)

@octavio

There's still a whole week before registrations open. Although you don't fit the current requirements if you chat/post around different boards, there's still a strong possibility of knowing Team Codex before the games even begin.

#144 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

@Keil thanks, I'll try to :) And one thing I didn't understand, will we (not advanced) know which team will Team Codex choose before neopets randomly picks a team for us? I hope you understand what I'm saying, my main language is Portuguese :/

#145 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:22 PM

Here we go again, Codex will take the cup by storm!

#146 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

@Octavio 

Your English translation is easy to understand :D

Anyone who is active and contributes to the community in community in the next few weeks who have yet to gain access, will get access before the altador games even begin.

#147 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:29 PM

So what are the benefits of knowing early?

#148 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

So what are the benefits of knowing early?

Feeding egos, access to a week long puzzle to deduct Team Codex way before the official announcement, early access to all the ACIX threads including guides and drama-tracking. Honestly, nothing really gets going until registration hits. 

#149 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:07 PM

Awe yea! Excited I still have a chance to join up with everybody else! Trying to post here when I'm not spring cleaning my yard for a bbq on Saturday. 

I keep having a mental debate over what team you guys will choose!! Could it possibly be a team that won before? I'm trying to decipher in my head so I can possibly transfer pets... I have zero patience. Meep. 

More boards complaining about cheetahs and saying ASGs are like the Jesus of the altador cup ... rolling my eyes.

If people didn't 'cheat' then they would hate on any legit ASGs for taking away their teams chance to win.

I think people are just butt hurt if their team isn't chosen. People on the winning team only care that their efforts are discredited... 

Such an endless cycle. Thought I'd report for another evening of board watching and KQ playing :p

#150 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

I am so late on this, but MAN am I excited to be a part of this.

I've participated in the AC for quite some time now, but I'm excited to *hopefully* get a good prize this time around. xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users