team codex much anticipation very critical wow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1496 replies to this topic

#151 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

I am so late on this, but MAN am I excited to be a part of this.

I've participated in the AC for quite some time now, but I'm excited to *hopefully* get a good prize this time around. xD

this would be my first AC, i read a bit on the previous cups, arent prizes exchanged? or we receive prizes for joining teams that finish top?

#152 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:51 PM

As with the obelisk, participation points will be awarded and you can choose items from the prize shop.

===

I'm going to stick with being a chatterbox. The offers to get store credit don't like me. :p

#153 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:51 PM

this would be my first AC, i read a bit on the previous cups, arent prizes exchanged? or we receive prizes for joining teams that finish top?

Well, you get like X amount of points to spend in the prize shop at the end of the cup depending on how much you did/played, and I've never gotten enough points to get the good items. I usually just end up with junk xD

#154 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

@kaashmoney

That's what SSing is for, my dear! :D

I've determined what I need to do per day to get to All-Star on the last day (provided it's 34 days...if not, I can recalculate). I'm sure AS rank will be plenty of shop points. ^_^

#155 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:58 PM

@CatCassidy, oh I know! this will be my first year SSing though, I'm talking about past years that I've only gotten junk xD

#156 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

Well I am not very familiar with SSing.. guess its time to brush it up.~ got to find those guides

#157 corbenik

corbenik
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

i finally gave in and got me self an advanced *sigh*

#158 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

@kaashmoney

That's what SSing is for, my dear! :D

I've determined what I need to do per day to get to All-Star on the last day (provided it's 34 days...if not, I can recalculate). I'm sure AS rank will be plenty of shop points. ^_^

Unfortunately, getting to AS alone wouldn't even give you enough points to get the most expensive prize in the shop. You'd have to go way above and beyond single AS rank if you want to make money. 

#159 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:24 AM

this is going to be my first ac  :)

#160 LMY

LMY
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:32 AM

I can't believe I'm a member since 2011 and this is my first post :ohwell:

#161 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:36 AM

i finally gave in and got me self an advanced *sigh*

:thumbsup:

#162 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:01 AM

this is going to be my first ac  :)

This'll be my first 'cheating' AC :p Yay!

#163 Grandmaster

Grandmaster
  • 748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:15 AM

Feeding egos, access to a week long puzzle to deduct Team Codex way before the official announcement, early access to all the ACIX threads including guides and drama-tracking. Honestly, nothing really gets going until registration hits. 

Ok, that's good. At least now, I don't need to worry about not being able to join the team because I can't get Advanced+ in time. Not much perk for me to know the team choice this early anyway.

#164 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

Ok, that's good. At least now, I don't need to worry about not being able to join the team because I can't get Advanced+ in time. Not much perk for me to know the team choice this early anyway.

but but.. the drama tracking .... and guidesss! hahaha. well i cant wait for AC too

#165 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

:rolleyes:

#166 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:43 AM

Just SPAM. SPAM it man! SPAMMMM.....

:rolleyes:

:ph34r:

#167 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

Just SPAM. SPAM it man! SPAMMMM.....

Spamming is the opposite of what we want people doing, though. Make an effort to contribute thoughts or opinions to the community, make some friends, etc. The rank will come with time.

#168 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:51 AM

Spamming is the opposite of what we want people doing, though. Make an effort to contribute thoughts or opinions to the community, make some friends, etc. The rank will come with time.

Sometimes i feel awkward not knowing what to type.. pretty new to neopets and codex. sometimes it feels everyone knows each other   :unsure:  

#169 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:52 AM

Sometimes i feel awkward not knowing what to type.. pretty new to neopets and codex. sometimes it feels everyone knows each other   :unsure:  

That's why you should still make an effort to get to know everyone and contribute where you can. Soon enough you'll not feel awkward and can prowl around the forums like any one of the regulars. :)

#170 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:53 AM

Open up the can and let it all out!! :lol2: :lol2:

Feel free to create a get-to-know thread so we can all become well acquainted with you! :)

#171 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:03 AM

Open up the can and let it all out!! :lol2: :lol2:

Feel free to create a get-to-know thread so we can all become well acquainted with you! :)

naw i am shy. there isnt much interesting thing about me  :(

#172 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

*cross her fingers and hope TeamCodex is going brightvale*

I remember my first AC... it was actually the first altador cup. I was DC, and I think I made the equivalent of a legit all-star score.... I had wins someting close to 2,000,000. At the time, it was CRAZY money. The teams that got eliminate would align with one of the finalist, the boards where mad, we were all going crazy with playing the same game over and over again.... It was a close call, I remember.

Haaaaa, Ye Old Neopets.....

Anyway. I'm still gonna buy the advanced thingy. The gold banners is just too shiny to resist. *cross her finger for advanced + because RAINBOW*

#173 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

Sometimes i feel awkward not knowing what to type.. pretty new to neopets and codex. sometimes it feels everyone knows each other    :unsure:  

That's why you should still make an effort to get to know everyone and contribute where you can. Soon enough you'll not feel awkward and can prowl around the forums like any one of the regulars. :)

I still feel awkward to post in certain boards, but BAM. Look at me. 2500 posts and I still have the social inclinations of a friendless facebook account.

#174 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:24 AM

naw i am shy. there isnt much interesting thing about me  :(

don't be shy, just jump right into the convo :p that's how I got to over 1000 posts in just about 6 months xD I don't care whether people like me or not or find me annoying, I just have fun in my own little world *cackles*

I still feel awkward to post in certain boards, but BAM. Look at me. 2500 posts and I still have the social inclinations of a friendless facebook account.

Hi, let's be friends.

#175 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:28 AM

Hi, let's be friends.

*HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* Human interaction, GET IT AWAY FROM ME!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users