Hi, I am Brand New and CONFUSED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#1 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:56 PM

Can someone please tell me how to use this autobuyer?

Do I need neopoints first?

I don't understand and I get a pop up on my computer that says it will take a long time for anything to happen...

I hope someone will be able to help me soon.

I pretty much just joined because I want to cheat.

I want lots of items and lots of neopoints.

HOW DO I DO IT??  :(  :(  :(

No one is online, and willing to help out a Newbie??

#2 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:13 PM

It takes time... Which program are you using? How old is your account? and yes, you will def. need neopoints. Hold on a sec, this will give you some answers for all of your questions, if you still have questions after looking through this, ask your questions.

http://www.neocodex....rosia +question if you're using the Neocodex Program Manager, and there are some features that you won't be able to mess with or access because you're not an Advanced Member, which can be purchased monthly ( it's worth it  imo) or a certain number of posts and active/helpful member on this site (and then you have to be voted on for that too).

and then there's this http://www.neocodex....alorouss-suite/ for Valors' Suite, which is very nice. don't forget to donate btw, don't be a jew.

and @Napiform is the shit with questions too, fill her inbox up... I dare you.

#3 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:46 PM

My account is 1 week old... and I don't really understand anything that guide says. I am using the neocodex program manager.

Which is the best game to play on the program to make nps?

Why do I feel like I will get no help here?

#4 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

It's pretty basic, just take the time to read it. Get familiar with Neopets too, you don't need to know everything but get a feel for the site. Look at the options on the Program Manager, and give it a spin. It's your call on what games to use, so of them are having errors and not working but that's being addressed I believe. And the ABer can only do so much for you at this point.

Like I said, Advanced Membership will give you access to all the options on the program manager, which would benefit you in the long run. But your account is only a week old, you have to be 3 months old to see all rarities in the shops. Igloo Shop AB is nice to use for that issue until you're 3 months old with your Neopets account, or do the Pharmacy/stamp.

http://www.sunnyneo....newaccounts.php     will fill you in on some more Neopets site info. and again, read the FAQ Guides that are on this site, Use the search bar at the top right of your screen, it's your best friend.

#5 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:56 PM

I am a long time neopets player. Just made it back, so I am very familiar with neo.

How do I use the Igloo Shop thing?

and what is an ABer?

#6 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:59 PM

Good shit. Try getting your old account back, if possible. So you don't have to wait so long having to deal with these 3 months of Rarity restrictions.

http://www.neocodex....q/#entry1714819   this will be helpful for this site too. Give it a read now, or print a copy up and have it setting next to the porcelain throne for reading material later.

here's the more gooder guide on the Valorsuite, if you do choose to try it out at one point.

http://www.neocodex....-to-valorsuite/

#7 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:03 PM

So should I just run the ABer all the time and hope for something?

I just don't understand and these guides aren't helping me.

Maybe I should just quit this and play neo normally, bc I just don't understand any of this.

Google chrome will not let me download valorsuite

#8 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Every single question that you have asked me, as well as your Google Chrome issue and not being able to dl Valorsuite, they're in those guides. Good night.

#9 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:45 PM

AB'er is short for AutoBuyer, so a program that buys items for you, we have Abrosia.

With a 1 week old account you're pretty limited on items seeing the best items 'unlock' after your account reaches the age of 3 months on neo.

To use the igloo auto buyer, install and open up Abrosia from the program manager.

Log in via Settings> login settings and fill out the info of your neopets account.

Then switch to Settings>program settings.

In the general settings, you can't change much because you don't have a paid subscription here.
So if you only want to use the igloo ABer, skip to that tap [Igloo AB settings] and check Enable Igloo Aber and Disable main shop ABing.

Now save those settings by clicking ok and you're set to run Abrosia and only have to press start!

#10 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:17 AM

And don't leave the program running all day. Read the guides, the answers will jump out at you, just give it a try.

#11 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

I am happy to have my inbox filled, as you follow the directions in this thread.

#12 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:49 AM

I'm brand new and confused, too. :/

#13 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:06 AM

Hi Brand New and Confused!

Like many others have stated, read through the guides posted thoroughly, most of your questions will be answered there. Don't rush and take your time otherwise you'll end up frozen.

If you still have questions after that, feel free to PM @Napiform 

#14 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:22 AM

My suggestion is to play your favorite games until you have 20,000NP on hand. Then start up abrosia and begin ABing. 

#15 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

Why do I feel like I will get no help here?

Why would you post this after someone replied to you 15 minutes after posting with a VERY informative post and instructions on how to get more help if needed? 

#16 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:58 AM

internet_troll.png

#17 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:59 AM

To add to the help people have already given:
Please read our guide directory http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#18 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

Okay.

The reason I feel like I am getting no help here is because I have READ THROUGH the guides and they don't help me!

It is all GIBBERISH to me and pictures don't help either considering I am not a paid member.

I don't have the money to be a paid member, yet.

The only person who has helped me a tad bit is Liesa. That actually makes sense to me.

Everything else is gibberish and I think I need one person to explain everything to me the way that I will understand!

Why are some of you such jerks? Because I can't understand it like you?

#19 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:21 PM

Okay.

The reason I feel like I am getting no help here is because I have READ THROUGH the guides and they don't help me!

It is all GIBBERISH to me and pictures don't help either considering I am not a paid member.

I don't have the money to be a paid member, yet.

The only person who has helped me a tad bit is Liesa. That actually makes sense to me.

Everything else is gibberish and I think I need one person to explain everything to me the way that I will understand!

Why are some of you such jerks? Because I can't understand it like you?

I don't think calling people jerks is going to get anyone to help you. If you aren't paying for an advanced membership there is little you can do with abrosia (aside from making your own lists).

Step 1 - Download program manager

Step 2 - Open abrosia

Step 3 - Enter account info

Step 4 - Hit start

Step 5 - Profit?

#20 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

You're not gonna get much help if you act like this. You gotta be patient if you want to learn.

Edited by Swarley, 11 September 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#21 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

I am patient.

And I plan on becoming and advanced member.

I never said I didn't plan on it, I'm just extremely broke right now and I can't buy it.

#22 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

I am patient.

And I plan on becoming and advanced member.

I never said I didn't plan on it, I'm just extremely broke right now and I can't buy it.

well unless you want to end up frozen I would take a step back and see that everyone is offering you help. Maybe re-read, slowly, what has been given to you and try again. You don't need to be advanced to get rich, and if you plan on getting rich fast, then you'll most likely end up frozen.

#23 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

Okay, I'll shut up and read... and re-read.

Also, why does it say I have 0 posts?

#24 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

Okay, I'll shut up and read... and re-read.

Also, why does it say I have 0 posts?

This is a non-post increasing section.

#25 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

You might not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but at least you are in the box, right? Welcome to Neocodex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users