false flag glitch fake review score aob tnt

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:31 AM

I've been AOBing the same games for months and now I'm getting false flags. The funny thing is I'm not even submitting high scores. I'm just submitting what I have been submitting for the past 4 months and now they're saying I'm under review? Something ain't right. Someone told me that the site has been having problems and out of nowhere I'm getting reviewed for things I shouldn't be. This is driving me bonkers. I score 60,000 on Kookia and I have been known to go up to 125,000 without any problems and with no reviews. But 60,000 and they're saying that's review material? C'mon now! If you're AOBing you might want to hold off for awhile because apparently their system is all jacked up.

#2 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:49 AM

Fashion fever is also reviewed

I saw that on the game board

who would cheat on that to get 300

started after the maintenance on Fri

#3 Maleire

Maleire
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

I got review on Fashion Fever... everybody score 300 in that game!

Don't think you have anything to worry about. You think TNT will have time to look into all those thousands of reviews caused by this?

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:50 PM

gsfd5.jpg

I'm sorry. I've had wayyyy to much sugar right now, and I'm bored. Plus, it's getting to be 9pm and I get weird at night. 

I feel bad for TNT though, having to sort through a bunch of 300 fashion fever reviews. 

#5 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:50 PM

inb4 neo has finally started using the scoring system like it was meant for.

#6 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:12 PM

i thought i am the only one who encounter this problem so i glad i am NOT alone. :)

#7 Maleire

Maleire
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:59 PM

I have a feeling TNT will either delete all the reviews, that means we will not get the NP's or mass approve all of them (sort of like an "approve all" button on their screen).

Knowing how generous is TNT, more likely to be the former.

I find that scores that got reviewed are scores you can submit very fast. Maybe a good idea to wait a minute or two before submit the scores.

#8 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:02 AM

I have a feeling TNT will either delete all the reviews, that means we will not get the NP's or mass approve all of them (sort of like an "approve all" button on their screen).

Knowing how generous is TNT, more likely to be the former.

I find that scores that got reviewed are scores you can submit very fast. Maybe a good idea to wait a minute or two before submit the scores.

it is a very serious problem now......... game getting BUG..... thanks so much for the system lag. :/

#9 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:33 AM

So not worth AoBing right now? Or just not to the extent of trophy earning scores?

#10 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

Yeah, I'm getting this too. Now I can't even SS in peace.

#11 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:05 AM

I'm not even gonna bother AoBing for the time period. Not that I really care about my shells but if I can avoid the possibility of getting frozen for a review I will.

There's no point to playing Neopets right now anyways with everything that's been going on.

#12 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:27 PM

So not worth AoBing right now? Or just not to the extent of trophy earning scores?

Everything appears to be fine right now. I've been AoBing today without any problems.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: false flag, glitch, fake, review, score, aob, tnt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users