Ghoul Catchers is Live. Let's Talk?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#226 crazybus

crazybus
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:30 AM

I had no idea there was a way to cheat with ghoul catchers. Thank god. The 50k a day was good for me but the endless monotonous candy-crush-clone playing was not. 

The lag is also insufferable for me, even though I've reinstalled.

#227 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:53 PM

Bahhh I've been playing it legit and I got stuck on an impossible level and now in a fit of rage I deleted it from my phone. >_> Nothing is fun if you're not cheating!  :innocent:

#228 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:58 PM

I didn't know how to cheat with Ghoul Catchers, I seriously need to though. I can't beat level 109, I've played the whole thing legit without paying for anything or looking for cheats, but enough is enough. This game needs to be set on fire.

#229 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:57 PM

Is there a way to play the game on PC? It keeps crashing on my phone and it's impossible to play more than one level at a time.

#230 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:05 PM

Is there a way to play the game on PC? It keeps crashing on my phone and it's impossible to play more than one level at a time.

There's a Facebook version :)

#231 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

There's a Facebook version :)

Ooh, thank you very much. I'll check it out.

#232 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:34 AM

I didn't know how to cheat with Ghoul Catchers, I seriously need to though. I can't beat level 109, I've played the whole thing legit without paying for anything or looking for cheats, but enough is enough. This game needs to be set on fire.

A lot of people were complaining on the boards

TNT did change the level 109 a bit

used to have a smaller playing area

now it is much bigger but i still cannot clear the level

I am using android so maybe apple might not have the change yet.

#233 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

A lot of people were complaining on the boards

TNT did change the level 109 a bit

used to have a smaller playing area

now it is much bigger but i still cannot clear the level

I am using android so maybe apple might not have the change yet.

I have android as well and have not noticed a change, the area is still so small and there's nowhere near enough moves to get that many cleared. I am so annoyed with the game. When did they make the change?

#234 aritsumiki

aritsumiki
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:55 AM

It's an easy 50k a day, at least!

#235 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:57 AM

As true as that may be, it's not fun when you get so far in the game and can't go any farther. I didn't even play for the NPs. I just wanted the backgrounds and amulets for beating each world. 

#236 glutena

glutena
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:03 AM

Too bad facebook ghoulcatchers doesn't work for me... no cheat engine hack for me. :'(  but at least iphone works orz.

#237 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:20 AM

Mine works on FB, not on Chrome but I can play on Firefox

#238 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:00 AM

all you need to do to beat all the levels easily is jailbreak your phone and download localiapstore, which gives you free in app purchases for this game, allowing you to buy unlimited upgrades without having to pay a dime. I beat all 120 levels extremely quickly and having the in app purchases made it very fun for me

#239 Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:09 AM

Does this game drain your phone's battery life at an unreasonable rate for anyone else?

#240 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:33 AM

The one in Firefox isn't working for me :/

I keep getting an error that says "Unable to load the data"

#241 ckatg

ckatg
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:36 AM

My Iphone game isn't working. It is stuck on the loading page.

:(

#242 Croc

Croc
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:55 AM

Lags terribly on my iphone, but it's easy (mindless) nps. I just re-do level 2 or so until I max out earnings from it.

#243 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

all you need to do to beat all the levels easily is jailbreak your phone and download localiapstore, which gives you free in app purchases for this game, allowing you to buy unlimited upgrades without having to pay a dime. I beat all 120 levels extremely quickly and having the in app purchases made it very fun for me

I have no idea how to jailbreak my phone lolol I've had it a couple months and would probably wreck it with my awesome phone skills.

#244 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:56 PM

I have android as well and have not noticed a change, the area is still so small and there's nowhere near enough moves to get that many cleared. I am so annoyed with the game. When did they make the change?

I am not too sure when

but the boards mentioned it on 28th 6pm NST

but i only checked yesterday (totally gave up on the level and never tried)

http://www.neopets.c...7110267&next=21

Does this game drain your phone's battery life at an unreasonable rate for anyone else?

Yes it does and it runs in the background when the phone is idle :(

I have to force stop the app every time I want to close the app

I think it is because it has a very big file...

the 120 levels is taking up almost 6 times the space compared to 950 levels of Candy crush

that is also why i dont play for the 50k, i play for the amulet that hopefully get in the album soon

#245 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:37 PM

Hi all, 

If anyone on here still plays Ghoul Catchers, any way of getting past level 40? I've made it to level 41 but I don't have the required amount of stars - it wants me to either re-do lots of very hard levels, and you have to get 50 out of the 60 possible stars in 20 levels.

Edit: I forgot my password, got it reset but Ghoul Catchers won't even let me sign in - apparently I have tried too many times to guess the password. How to fix that?

#246 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:31 AM

Okay, major bump, but i just finished level 120 and did not get any prizes.... has anybody else had this experience? Any idea what to do about it? I really want the stamp lol.

#247 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:06 PM

Well, I've managed to log into my Ghoul Catchers on my tablet, and I get the following: (at level 41)

Sprits and ghouls bar the way! To get past, you'll need to unlock 100 stars. You can buy the stars needed to unlock the next land, or you can go back to this map and earn higher scores.

You have 77/100

Unlock now for $0.99

Well, there is no way I am paying TNT a single penny - plus, doesn't this go against TNT's policy of trading NP for GBP/USD? Since the game allows purchasing and rewards Neopoints?

Any idea? This is on Android version 5.0, btw.

#248 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:01 PM

You just have to go back to the previous houses where you passed with less than the full amount of stars and play again until you have the needed 100 stars. It's tedious and boring but at least you don't pay anything. And it's doable :) Good luck!

#249 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:48 AM

Well, I've managed to log into my Ghoul Catchers on my tablet, and I get the following: (at level 41)

Sprits and ghouls bar the way! To get past, you'll need to unlock 100 stars. You can buy the stars needed to unlock the next land, or you can go back to this map and earn higher scores.

You have 77/100

Unlock now for $0.99

Well, there is no way I am paying TNT a single penny - plus, doesn't this go against TNT's policy of trading NP for GBP/USD? Since the game allows purchasing and rewards Neopoints?

Any idea? This is on Android version 5.0, btw.

Many of the mobile games let you pay to get some extra progress/advantage. So i think that is not a problem? It is not actually trading directly since you won't necessary get to earn the nps even if you are allowed to pass. Maybe it is a grey area.

Okay, major bump, but i just finished level 120 and did not get any prizes.... has anybody else had this experience? Any idea what to do about it? I really want the stamp lol.

From what I remember a year ago, this should be a glitch. You need to move on the the next stage 121 and win(i think so?) before you get the reward. But there is no 121 and it has not updated for more than a year. Amazing to reach 120 though, the game is so laggy, slows down the phone, drain the battery in the background...I probably only reached 50 and I uninstalled it, now I am more addicted to pokemon shuffle.

#250 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:53 AM

From what I remember a year ago, this should be a glitch. You need to move on the the next stage 121 and win(i think so?) before you get the reward. But there is no 121 and it has not updated for more than a year. Amazing to reach 120 though, the game is so laggy, slows down the phone, drain the battery in the background...I probably only reached 50 and I uninstalled it, now I am more addicted to pokemon shuffle.

i know, nerdy right? i stopped playing for a long time, but then just decided one day to make some progress... then i blinked and was finished lol. So dumb that it is glitchy... i like prizes :p

good info, thanks for sharing! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users