Ghoul Catchers is Live. Let's Talk?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#201 Chrysii

Chrysii
  • 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:20 PM

So, I'm not the only one that gets really bad lag on my iphone?

It stutters and freezes quite a bit too, but when I'm able to play I get prizes / np almost instantly.

#202 MysticIceDragon

MysticIceDragon
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:18 PM

I'd like to give sort of an update since this board hasn't been touched in a few days.

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S3, and so far I've been able to log in without a problem. There isn't any lag (yet) and my prizes are instant on the website.

I'll have to try the cheating for the Facebook version of the game but this is a nice way to earn NPs on a tablet so far.

#203 Voyage200

Voyage200
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:56 PM

I play it on IPhone and Android-Tablet but i always get stucked in several levels. It tooked me serveral days for house 22 and now I spend my time with house 23. Not that great. Is there a guide somewhere?

#204 Inky

Inky
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:21 AM

I really like the game, but is the lag between swipes just unbearable for anyone else? It's even worse on the browser than the phone. I love these types of games I just can't get over the lag.  :unsure:

#205 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:46 AM

I haven't tried the browser today, but I am currently playing on my phone (iphone 5s) and its going completely fine. Im on level 20. No lag or anything. If anything it seems better today than it has the past few days. :/

#206 Inky

Inky
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:47 AM

I haven't tried the browser today, but I am currently playing on my phone (iphone 5s) and its going completely fine. Im on level 20. No lag or anything. If anything it seems better today than it has the past few days. :/

Hmm, okay. I'm using Android, maybe the iPhone app works better. I'll try to uninstall/reinstall tonight and see if that makes a difference. I really want to earn the new backgrounds!

#207 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:04 AM

Hmm, okay. I'm using Android, maybe the iPhone app works better. I'll try to uninstall/reinstall tonight and see if that makes a difference. I really want to earn the new backgrounds!

I hope that works for you! Wait.. backgrounds? What new backgrounds? :o

#208 Inky

Inky
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

I hope that works for you! Wait.. backgrounds? What new backgrounds? :o

The prizes! For each world you complete, you get a NP background. I think the newest ones are Altador Mansion Background and Shenkuu Mansion Background :)

#209 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

The prizes! For each world you complete, you get a NP background. I think the newest ones are Altador Mansion Background and Shenkuu Mansion Background :)

Woah! Thats awesome! I knew you got NP and the prizes because you started playing, what was it? A stamp and a coat I believe? I didn't however know about the backgrounds! -runs to look them up-

Thanks for the heads up! Maybe is I wasn't getting slaughtered by level 20 I'd of gotten one and known. XD

#210 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

This game is so addicting. I mean, I hate it. It's stupid and I can't beat the levels, but I'm on level 106 now, and the amulets are supposed to go into some album, but can't yet. I want to sell them since the newest ones are UB right now, but then no one will ever complete the higher levels so I'd probably pay more to buy them when they're actually able to go into an album.  :fyou: It's stupid. But I'll keep playing because it gives me something to do when I should be working.

#211 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:02 PM

wish the 100 levels or more would show up on the iphone :/

maybe it is just me but on my iPhone 5S only 80 levels are shown, I have beaten all 80 but cannot progress further. beyond the 80 levels it just says 'more levels coming soon' I think what is hopefully going on is it just hasn't updated for iphone yet, because the last few updates all happened on Android devices first.

Talked to someone else who was on level 100 something and they had an Android

Same. 
The few times I did play was just doing the first level over and over for some quick FC money because it got really hard really fast (at least for me. I stop caring for games if I get frustrated). 

if you have an iphone just jailbreak your phone and you can buy all the  the $1 upgrades and get all the inapp purchases in the app for free. it is awesome because i just sweep through the game easily and it is cool to get all the items in the later stages. I know the items you get for beating level 100 or so are around 400k or something

#212 Inky

Inky
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:31 PM

For anyone who had any lag issues akin to mine -- reinstalling it worked! I was able to breeze through the levels today because of no lag.

Someone told me they updated it semi-recently, but I don't think the update *fixed* the issue until I uninstalled & reinstalled. Yay! :)

#213 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:47 PM

Talked to someone else who was on level 100 something and they had an Android

I've got Andriod so it makes sense. Does iPhone have the option manually update apps? Not sure if it even works like that, but mine didn't update on it's own, I had to go into the play store and install updates for the new levels to show up.

#214 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:05 AM

I still haven't gotten it work on facebook - using chrome.

Please Use a Different Browser to Play Ghoul Catchers

On Tuesday, April 14th, 2015, Google Chrome removed the ability to play Unity Web Player games. Ghoul Catchers, can still be played on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. If you'd like to continue to play Facebook Games using Google Chrome, please select another game.

#215 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:28 AM

I only managed to get to Terror Mountain on the FB version.

This game is so dull! I need a score sender or a script for it.

#216 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:46 AM

Sometimes I won't get the NPs from the facebook... anyone knows why?

#217 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:20 AM

Sometimes I won't get the NPs from the facebook... anyone knows why?

It's a common problem that the game doesn't award prizes.

But there's also a np limit of 50k, maybe you reached the limit?

#218 IceNine

IceNine
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:12 PM

I played this game for maybe a week after it came out and got bored too quickly. I think I'm stuck in some house in Faerieland and I really doubt I'll go back and play more to get past it. This  game just wasn't as engaging as it needed to be, unfortunately. 

#219 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:54 PM

ahh anyone with an iphone have access to the 100 levels? still only goes up to level 80 for me. should I try deleting the app and installing again? I won't lose all my level progress right?

ok nevermind, just figured out the latest version for the iphone is 1.1 while on the Android it is 1.1.2, but wow is this normal for them to take so long updating the iphone version? the newest version for android devices came out like 2 weeks ago :(

Edited by fiasco817, 17 May 2015 - 05:59 PM.

#220 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:51 AM

Please Use a Different Browser to Play Ghoul Catchers

On Tuesday, April 14th, 2015, Google Chrome removed the ability to play Unity Web Player games. Ghoul Catchers, can still be played on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. If you'd like to continue to play Facebook Games using Google Chrome, please select another game.

SO, I haven't been able to get it to work. Just hangs. So I find your post, go to take a screenshot of it hanging, and, it's working. You are black magic. Just so you know. 

Question though, people have mentioned getting prizes from the FB version (is this a thing?) I get NP from the phone version, but the only "prizes" I got where the starter gifts. 

#221 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

SO, I haven't been able to get it to work. Just hangs. So I find your post, go to take a screenshot of it hanging, and, it's working. You are black magic. Just so you know. 

Question though, people have mentioned getting prizes from the FB version (is this a thing?) I get NP from the phone version, but the only "prizes" I got where the starter gifts. 

Yes, FB version gives you the same prizes I think? :p I play the FB version and got a background & amulet when I completed level 20. (and np everytime when I complete a level)

#222 Chimeradon

Chimeradon
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:13 AM

The game is so boring, I can't imagine why anyone would play it other than for the neopoints...

#223 NotCheatingAtAll

NotCheatingAtAll
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

I'm not sure what happened here. There was also a hidden folder that was about 100mb. It's a bejeweled clone... how?

Spoiler

Edited by NotCheatingAtAll, 21 May 2015 - 08:37 PM.

#224 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:18 AM

Has anyone found a way to cheat at Ghoul Catchers other than having a jailbroken iphone? I found a site claiming that their cheat engine will work, but I'm not sure how risky it is: http://neopets-cheat...atchers-cheats/

#225 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:20 AM

Has anyone found a way to cheat at Ghoul Catchers other than having a jailbroken iphone? I found a site claiming that their cheat engine will work, but I'm not sure how risky it is: http://neopets-cheat...atchers-cheats/

I've been using that ever since it came out. It's fine :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users