Quantcast

Photo

Just bought a really crap item for a whole lot of NP without my knowledge, what is abrosia doing?

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#201 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:29 AM

I'd like to know. I'm pretty pissed. I want to know how he did it, maybe it'll keep us save in the future.

Who wants to bet this dude is from CK?

probably zb.

i kid.

yeah, i think it's someone from ck. *shakes fist*

#202 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:30 AM

5 years on codex for me. My neopet account is under 3 years old.

What are we going to do about this guy?

Not sure there is something we can do. Also, did you ever get that neomail? You said nps went missing, but you never got a winning bid notification. :|

@Swarley told me someone has an idea about how to stop this and he will talk to mike (@strategist) about it.

I hope they decide to share with the group. I lost 5m. I'm pretty curious.

I'm legit curious who how and why. And then public lynching.

I wanna know how and why.  The why is easy though. They probably did it for fun, or to see if they could. Isn't that why we cheat? I don't care about the rest. 

EDIT: Also, is CK the other forum? Clraik? or whatever

Edited by Nivashka, 13 August 2015 - 07:32 AM.

#203 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:33 AM

probably zb.

i kid.

yeah, i think it's someone from ck. *shakes fist*

Nah, ZB is so far gone I even gave up on it. Decided once and for all codex is the forum for me. It's more active and I don't have to worry about buying stolen goods. Plus this was my first neopets cheating forum.

Not sure there is something we can do. Also, did you ever get that email? You said nps went missing, but you never got a winning bid notification. :|

I hope they decide to share with the group. I lost 5m. I'm pretty curious.

I wanna know how and why.  The why is easy though. They probably did it for fun, or to see if they could. Isn't that why we cheat? I don't care about the rest. 

I never got a neomail. I don't know if it's related but I did have a 2 dubloon coin. So maybe it is? Maybe he just got to the message before I did? Or it was someone else? I've been closely watching my bids, nothing else has happened

#204 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:36 AM

Nah, ZB is so far gone I even gave up on it. Decided once and for all codex is the forum for me. It's more active and I don't have to worry about buying stolen goods. Plus this was my first neopets cheating forum.

I never got a neomail. I don't know if it's related but I did have a 2 dubloon coin. So maybe it is? Maybe he just got to the message before I did? Or it was someone else? I've been closely watching my bids, nothing else has happened

He would have to have deleted it off your account too. I dunno. I got my neomail. I logged off for the night and came back to a neomail. Not sure why he'd do it for one but not all (that's a sure way to make sure people never know how their nps went missing). That's weird. I hope it's not related, just so you don't lose more potentially. Sorry you lost nps in the first place. :|

#205 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:38 AM

He would have to have deleted it off your account too. I dunno. I got my neomail. I logged off for the night and came back to a neomail. Not sure why he'd do it for one but not all (that's a sure way to make sure people never know how their nps went missing). That's weird. I hope it's not related, just so you don't lose more potentially. Sorry you lost nps in the first place. :|

Nothing's happened since I stopped keeping NP on hand while I'm logged out. But it is weird I have no neomail. Think it's the same guy? Or was I offline long enough that he noticed I didn't see it yet and came back for more?

#206 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:46 AM

Let's not assume where he's from, I don't think it's a good idea...

#207 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:47 AM

For now I suggest that everybody limit their NP on hand and add a new PIN to their accounts.

Out of interest, when was the last time this problem affected somebody here? Date, time and timezone if possible.

#208 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:48 AM

Let's not assume where he's from, I don't think it's a good idea...

I agree. I was just asking what CK was. There is no way to really know who this guy is, what he wants and why he's doing this. Could just be some teen who is bored or whatever.

Nothing's happened since I stopped keeping NP on hand while I'm logged out. But it is weird I have no neomail. Think it's the same guy? Or was I offline long enough that he noticed I didn't see it yet and came back for more?

I dunno. It doesn't sound related to me. But it could be. I'm not saying it is, but I'm not saying it isn't. There is not enough information to say so.

Also, my ticket is still a WIP. No word from TNT yet. 

#209 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:57 AM

For now I suggest that everybody limit their NP on hand and add a new PIN to their accounts.

Out of interest, when was the last time this problem affected somebody here? Date, time and timezone if possible.

the date and time of the neomails that i got:

t8vwhx.jpg

as you can see, both auction wins happened close to each other. my timezone is +0800 UTC

#210 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:59 AM

What are we going to do about this guy?

Depending on where he lives I think I can come up with something. :v
But, sadly, he's probably from US, so no fun times for me. :(

#211 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:59 AM

I'm not sure when it happened timewise. I was asleep for 10 hours. It could have been any time in that frame. It was on the 10th

I sleep anywhere from 10 PM to 1 PM EST. I think I went to bed around 11 PM and woke up around 10 AM.

#212 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:06 AM

Timezone: US-EST 
I was offline when it occurred.
Occurred once. Here is the neomail:
30b2rdd.png

#213 HeavenlyRhino

HeavenlyRhino
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:08 AM

Lol, I leave for vacation and come back to a crap storm! I hope this guy gets caught and I hope I dont become a victim. Sorry for all who have lost neopoints!

#214 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:24 AM

Lol, I leave for vacation and come back to a crap storm! I hope this guy gets caught and I hope I dont become a victim. Sorry for all who have lost neopoints!

Just make sure to have a PIN at least in your bank, and don't keep much money in your hands and you should be fine.

#215 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:51 AM

Maybe my shells didn't get hit because everything is pinned?

#216 Florg

Florg
  • 711 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:19 AM

It would only affect your currently logged in account though, wouldn't it?

#217 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:27 AM

It would only affect your currently logged in account though, wouldn't it?

That would make sense but I log in them daily

#218 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:38 AM

From what people have said so far, it doesn't work if you have a PIN.

#219 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:50 AM

2wqyeth.png

That's from a user who also got nps stolen so maybe there's hope :/

#220 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

If it happens again let us know.

2wqyeth.png

That's from a user who also got nps stolen so maybe there's hope :/

Looks like they froze that jjawsnorkasaurus user too so I guess they reversed all their auctions. :D

#221 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:55 AM

I'm glad I'm obsessive with a slightly tendency to distrust everyone and everything and for that reason I have Pin on everything. D:

That's unexpected of current TNT (showing they actually care). I'm actually very surprised. O_o

But it's one more reason for everyone affected by this asshole to send a ticket!

#222 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:56 AM

I'm glad TNT is taking action like this ^^ Has anyone had their lost NPs refunded like the above mentioned user?

Still be wary though, as we all very well know making a new account and cheating again is easy as shit

#223 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

i got my neopoints again. HOORAYYY! :yahoo:

jjawsnorkasaurus, if you're reading this please choke on a big banana and die. :heart:

#224 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:59 AM

I got my mil back!

#225 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

:D Oh yay I'm glad to hear it. Hope everyone gets their points back

0 user(s) are reading this topic