Altador Cup XIII chit-chat

acxiii altador cup

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#76 SelenaGomez

SelenaGomez
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:48 AM

I'm so excited about it, hope this year they don't freeze the scores.

#77 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:45 AM

I better pick a team then

#78 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:07 AM

Gonna need a YYB AOB code real soon. :nana:

#79 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:35 AM

Gonna need a YYB AOB code real soon. :nana:

Altador Cup

Spoiler

(nicked from @ortin )

#80 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:07 AM

Thank goodness the team I chose has the same 2 x 2 YYB formation that Roo Island did last year. Now I don't have to make a new YYB list, I'll just use last years. 

#81 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:55 AM

Im just gonna hold off doing anything for a few days, maybe AoB for a day or two in there, see what shakes out with people SS, then maybe start that up. What was it last year, like a week or so into the cup when all the score freezing started?

#82 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:31 AM

The YYB AoBs don't seem to be working for me.  :angry:  Has anyone else had luck with them?

EDIT: Okay they seem to work in Firefox but not Chrome. Cheers to ranking up!

Edited by Kallixe, 04 June 2018 - 05:31 AM.

#83 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:58 AM

I'm SSing right now. As soon as I have enough to rank up, I'll go check and see if ranks are updating. 

#84 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:08 AM

Need to get me a SS list

#85 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:12 AM

Damm it. Ranks are still not working. FOR FLAGGED LAST YEAR ACCOUNTS33 YYB, I should be rank 1..still beginner.

#86 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:19 AM

Damm it. Ranks are  still not working. 33 YYB, I should be rank 1..still beginner. 

Did you try if you game number updates if you play legit/AoB? Maybe they just continue with the flag from previous year, just in case?

I have some accounts flagged from last year (my main :( ) and some - not, I'll try that later, when I finish some urgent RL work.

#87 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:21 AM

Damm it. Ranks are  still not working. 33 YYB, I should be rank 1..still beginner. 

I'll grind AoB today if I have time and see if it's working at least semi-legit

#88 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:28 AM

Did you try if you game number updates if you play legit/AoB? Maybe they just continue with the flag from previous year, just in case?
I have some accounts flagged from last year (my main :( ) and some - not, I'll try that later, when I finish some urgent RL work.

I feel that they just continued with the flag on accounts from last year, it would make sense. I’ll. I’ll try my side with 2 SS later to see what happens. That account got flagged last year too, so legit first then SS on it. Because the games played is correct, it shows 33, but the counter still says 19 needed.

My main is flagged too :(

#89 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:32 AM

AoB for YYB is working so far and I've ranked up to Level 1. 

Kinda wish there was on AoB that made you always have the speed boost. I feel like that would be the most beneficial one. Frozen AI I think looks too sketch if you score 16 goals with one player for too many games...

Edited by Kallixe, 04 June 2018 - 07:32 AM.

#90 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:34 AM

Kinda wish there was on AoB that made you always have the speed boost. I feel like that would be the most beneficial one. Frozen AI I think looks too sketch if you score 16 goals with one player for too many games...

Were you flagged last year and unable to rank up? Because if not, that may be the reason the AoB is working for you. I need someone who was flagged last year to test it with AoB/legit, to confirm if the flags ladt year have lasted.

#91 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:50 AM

Were you flagged last year and unable to rank up? Because if not, that may be the reason the AoB is working for you. I need someone who was flagged last year to test it with AoB/legit, to confirm if the flags ladt year have lasted.

I tested it on my one flagged account and the counter seems to be working. I have only tested legit, not that it should matter.

#92 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:53 AM

I tested it on my one flagged account and the counter seems to be working. I have only tested legit, not that it should matter.

The counter is fine. Check the games needed to rank up by clicking the rank shield. See if that has updated, see if the games required have gone down. The counter records the games, but the games needed for the rank up do not go down.

There is a differenc ebetween the counter (number of games played) and the rank counter (games needed to increase rank)!

#93 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:55 AM

There seems to be an avatar for each team this year simply for joining them although how to get it is yet to be found out.

Also my rank is working on fresh account.

#94 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:58 AM

There seems to be an avatar for each team this year simply for joining them although how to get it is yet to be found out.

Also my rank is working on fresh account.

You weren’t flagged last year and unable to rank up. That’s whats causing the rank increase issue, accounts flagged last year may not be able to rank up again this year. You’re perfectly fine, new accounts, ones not flagged last year are not the issue.

#95 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:00 AM

You weren’t flagged last year and unable to rank up. That’s whats causing the rank increase issue, accounts flagged last year may not be able to rank up again this year. You’re perfectly fine, new accounts, ones not flagged last year are not the issue.

Yeah, I guess. Kinda sucks for those that did get flagged :/

I'm not botting on my main anyways, I created it on the 1st and was unable to join a team xD

#96 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:02 AM

The counter is fine. Check the games needed to rank up by clicking the rank shield. See if that has updated, see if the games required have gone down. The counter records the games, but the games needed for the rank up do not go down.

There is a differenc ebetween the counter (number of games played) and the rank counter (games needed to increase rank)!

Yep, I checked both and they both seem to be working at the moment.

Edited by xcreamz, 04 June 2018 - 08:02 AM.

#97 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:04 AM

Yep, I checked both and they both seem to be working at the moment.

That might matter if it’s legit then. Someone with a flagged account will still need to check AoB. I’ll try legit when i get back home and see if that will allow a flagged account that SSed already this year torank up.

#98 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:08 AM

I wasn't flagged last year. I really hope the flags from last year didn't carry over from this year though. That would suck.

#99 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:09 AM

What I do is get anywhere from 8-11, then just alt-tab until I hear the end of the match. Great time to update your JN counter, or you know, do work, like I am. 

I lost my only flagged account between last year and this year, I wish I could still check it. 

#100 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:10 AM

Actually, now that I've noticed, the values aren't going down on the rank tracker thingy and I've been SSing.

Hard to believe I was flagged on the first send but... definitely a possibility. Once I reach enough games for rank 1, I'll update this post whether I ranked or not.

Edited by Coala, 04 June 2018 - 08:10 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users