acxiii altador cup

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#101 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:11 AM

Does anyone have the format for SSing YYB? I checked the last few years and the links are broken.

#102 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:11 AM

Don't know why it posted twice, so I'll just edit this one. 

AOB has been slow but steady. Haven't tied SSing since I'm on my main. 

Edited by zex, 04 June 2018 - 08:12 AM.

#103 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:15 AM

That might matter if it’s legit then. Someone with a flagged account will still need to check AoB. I’ll try legit when i get back home and see if that will allow a flagged account that SSed already this year torank up.

So I checked on my main where I was flagged last year. My very first game this year, AoB, counter is going down - now I need 18 games to rank 1. I'd try SSing just for the sake of science but I'm afraid once I do so, my rank won't go up even if I play legit/AoB. Wish I had some knowledge about coding to have a rough idea what may be in SS that let the game knows it's cheating :( :(

#104 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:18 AM

So I checked on my main where I was flagged last year. My very first game this year, AoB, counter is going down - now I need 18 games to rank 1. I'd try SSing just for the sake of science but I'm afraid once I do so, my rank won't go up even if I play legit/AoB. Wish I had some knowledge about coding to have a rough idea what may be in SS that let the game knows it's cheating :( :(

Sounds like it’s something with the SS again. Since now we’ve had someone stop working as soon as they SSed and wasn’t flagged before and then SSed and now it’s not working.

#105 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:18 AM

Its probably a good idea to wait a few days for people to test it out (especially the people on the other site, I know they will be SSing). If they aren't getting flagged/frozen, I am certainly going to SS.

Edited by xcreamz, 04 June 2018 - 08:20 AM.

#106 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:23 AM

@KyloRen Yes, on an account that was flagged for SSing last year (my main) I tried AoBing and it worked without problems, the counter towards rank 1 is going down. So at least we know it's not an automatic flag from last year. But I suppose once we try SS, there's no turning back, no more ranking at all.

@xcreamz I'll definitely wait. Hope someone here will find a solution :) AoBing it tedious. I usually just score one goal and let the game finish, meanwhile I do other things, but still!

#107 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:25 AM

Definitely something with the SS, reached 19 YYB and still beginner :p

#108 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:30 AM

Definitely something with the SS, reached 19 YYB and still beginner :p

19 would still be beginner. Around 40 games played of YYB is the next rank.

#109 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:31 AM

19 would still be beginner. Around 40 games played of YYB is the next rank.

Doesn't the official counter say 19 to Rank 1 though?
I stopped at 20 and still beginner, I'm pretty sure it should be rank 1 :o

#110 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:35 AM

Doesn't the official counter say 19 to Rank 1 though?
I stopped at 20 and still beginner, I'm pretty sure it should be rank 1 :o

It does. I put in my 33 on Sunnyneo's rank caculator, says rank 1. Site still says beginner. 

LEGIT SOSD AND MSN DID TAKE THE COUNTER DOWN! 

So looks like only SSed games are flagged!

#111 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:39 AM

Cool, did you try legit YYB?

#112 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:43 AM

Cool, did you try legit YYB?

LEGIT WORKS FOR EVERYTHING. 

SS DOES NOT. 

#113 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:43 AM

LOL

Yeah, this is so weird. 

My SSed YYB is flagged but legit ShSh did make the counter go down.

#114 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:47 AM

Still, ugh. I'm on vacation soon, and don't have time for AoB or legit...guess I'll just buy everything when it comes out. 

#115 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:49 AM

LEGIT WORKS FOR EVERYTHING. 

SS DOES NOT. 

Good news. So now if anyone could find what's wrong with SS, correct it and give us the possibility to SS again, ah, that would be paradise! :) :) :)

Edited by Bendida, 04 June 2018 - 08:50 AM.

#116 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:51 AM

Counter might be broken. I played one game of MSN and SOSD, both are now saying only 215 left to rank 1. It should say 219, because before I played any of them, I still needed 220. 

Also, maybe someone could make just an autoplayer you can run in the web/new program (since then TNT doesn't know it and can't block it in seconds), that way we can use that to rank up instead of the blocked SS? I'm not sure how hard that would be though.

EDIT: When I get back from the gym I'll see if the A.S.S (ava score sender), still works. (because there is a way to use it on every game, but maybe not YYB). If it works, and those scores count, that'll be great. 

#117 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:18 AM

So the SS just doesn't work with AC games? Or has JS figured out a way to make those scores just not valid.

I was hoping to do other more productive stuff while the AC is going on but it looks like I'm stuck with tedious playing, even with AoB. *sighs*

#118 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:54 AM

Good news. So now if anyone could find what's wrong with SS, correct it and give us the possibility to SS again, ah, that would be paradise! :) :) :)

I am surprised TNT actually figured out how to differentiate between real scores and SS. I almost don't believe it...or i dont want to believe it haha.

#119 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:31 AM

I have an account that was not flagged last year!

SS does not work for me as far as ranking up!

AoB does work to rank up! Cool!

Good thing I played legit and SS last night so it wasn't a total loss! Thanks for bringing this up to my attention!

Altador Cup

Spoiler

(nicked from @ortin )

I can't get the SoSd 'Remove the Goalie' to work, I am assuming because of the "?? ??" in the code. 

"Scan Bytes and Write Bytes do not have matching length!" is the error message I get!

#120 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:54 AM

So the SS just doesn't work with AC games? Or has JS figured out a way to make those scores just not valid.

I was hoping to do other more productive stuff while the AC is going on but it looks like I'm stuck with tedious playing, even with AoB. *sighs*

It's just AC games. It'll show you've played them, but they do nothing to help your rank. 

SS does not work for me as far as ranking up!

AoB does work to rank up! Cool!

Good thing I played legit and SS last night so it wasn't a total loss! Thanks for bringing this up to my attention!

I can't get the SoSd 'Remove the Goalie' to work, I am assuming because of the "?? ??" in the code. 

"Scan Bytes and Write Bytes do not have matching length!" is the error message I get!

It's just the SS that isn't ranking up, everything else is ok. 

#121 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

It's just the SS that isn't ranking up, everything else is ok. 

Yes, I was just confirming :) 

#122 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:21 PM

The AoB is working for me on Chrome. My hack job of an auto player is already at 308 SoSD and rank 1.

Did you copy and paste it as is?

#123 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:44 PM

The AoB is working for me on Chrome. My hack job of an auto player is already at 308 SoSD and rank 1.

I am copying and pasting as well as using chrome...

30wnmdz.jpg

I will also mention, I have no idea how to use auto players and I may be using the wrong program or the code doesn't work with this program?

#124 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:51 PM

Can I please have your hack job of an auto player? 

tenor.gif

#125 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:56 PM

I’m using cheat engine for my AoB. I never did get to learn how to that AoB program.

And my auto player isn’t really an auto player. It’s a simple macro.

Can I please have your hack job of an auto player? 

tenor.gif

It's two different programs used concurrently. Cheat engine to enable AoB Codes and Mouse Recorder Premium (it's free despite the name) to repeat the same clicking over and over. I don't know shit about actual programming.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users