• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#126 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:09 PM

Ugh, I don't have cheat engine on this laptop... boooo. What thread is it in so I can download it?

#127 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:09 PM

I’m using cheat engine for my AoB. I never did get to learn how to that AoB program.

And my auto player isn’t really an auto player. It’s a simple macro.

It's two different programs used concurrently. Cheat engine to enable AoB Codes and Mouse Recorder Premium (it's free despite the name) to repeat the same clicking over and over. I don't know shit about actual programming.

So it just shoots the goals, clicks the submit button, clicks "restrat/play again", then the start button and does it all over again? 

Can it run in a separate window?

Why did I not think of this before??

wait...you can do it with Slushie too. Anything that only has a few buttons to control with the AoB... And possible YYB if you freeze the other team and make the goal wide..

And MSN if you have a keyboard recorder...

YESS, SSING WITHOUT THE SS. SOMETHING I CAN LEAVE ON WHEN I'M NOT AT HOME.

#128 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:11 PM

Yeah I am working on figuring this out as well. Just need cheat engine downloaded again lol

#129 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:13 PM

Yeah I am working on figuring this out as well. Just need cheat engine downloaded again lol

Here's the site: https://www.cheatengine.org/

Here's the site for bitslicer if you have a mac:https://www.macupdat...4765/bit-slicer

#130 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:18 PM

So it just shoots the goals, clicks the submit button, clicks "restrat/play again", then the start button and does it all over again? 

wait...you can do it with Slushie too. Anything that only has a few buttons to control with the AoB... And possible YYB if you freeze the other team and make the goal wide..

You very well know the answers to all your questions. Don't make me tell you what you already know.

#131 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:19 PM

Thanks! You rock!!!

#132 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

And MSN if you have a keyboard recorder...

YESS, SSING WITHOUT THE SS. SOMETHING I CAN LEAVE ON WHEN I'M NOT AT HOME.

Could you, when you have a bit more time, give some screenshots / walkthrough of what needs to be done more precisely? Please? Pleeeeseee? :crybaby:

#133 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:26 PM

You very well know the answers to all your questions. Don't make me tell you what you already know.

tumblr_o1omwgOQDx1tmesnao1_1280.gif

tumblr_o137ynDSQ61qe5ugfo6_540.gif?type=

You have no idea how many of these I have. 

Also, sometimes I just like to be 100% sure.

#134 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

Yeah I still can't get cheat engine to work on the SoSD... nor can I figure out how to use the recorder lol. I am back to the first week I joined Codex a few years ago...

Could you, when you have a bit more time, give some screenshots / walkthrough of what needs to be done more precisely? Please? Pleeeeseee? :crybaby:

I think this would be a great idea!

#135 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:34 PM

Could you, when you have a bit more time, give some screenshots / walkthrough of what needs to be done more precisely? Please? Pleeeeseee?  :crybaby:

1. Open what game you want to play

2. Open Cheat Engine or Bit Slicer

3. Find the correct flash process

bit slicer guide: http://www.neocodex....native-for-mac/

CE on chrome guide:

http://www.neocodex....engine-updated/

3. Follow this guide for CE on using AoB: http://www.neocodex....array-of-bytes/

Or this one for Bit Slicer: http://www.neocodex....native-for-mac/

4. When you get the AoB enabled, go to your mouse recorder program. 

5. Start the recording process.

6. Hit the start button and play the game. 

7. Hit Send Score/End Game. Wait for the score to send. 

8. Hit Restart game

9. End the mouse recording

10. Save the mouse recording, name it something liek SoSD mouse. 

11. When you want to use it to play the game, Repeat steps 1-3. 

12. Open the file you saved (SoSD mouse). 

13. Hit the play button. Leave it on for however long you like. 

14. Profit. 

#136 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:41 PM

@KyloRen, thank you, thank you, thank you sooooooooo much!

#137 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:56 PM

@Keil I love you! lol. The mouse recorder is brilliant!

Thanks @KyloRen for the walk through!!!

#138 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

I think something with AHK would work as well.

I'll see if I can figure out a simple script for ShSh later.

#139 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:25 PM

I think something with AHK would work as well.

I'll see if I can figure out a simple script for ShSh later.

AHK? 

I would love a script though. I have to use firefox because Chrome keeps blocking flash even though it's enabled so bit slicer finds nothing. I have a recording program, but when I replay it it messes up sometimes. 

#140 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

AHK? 

I would love a script though. I have to use firefox because Chrome keeps blocking flash even though it's enabled so bit slicer finds nothing. I have a recording program, but when I replay it it messes up sometimes. 

AutoHotkey

It's a free application. The only problem is the setting up that would needed to be done before starting the script every time and it would only work for ShSh.

A MSN script would also be possible but too hard to the point that I have no time to do it xP

#141 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

@KyloRen Thank you so much! I'll try it out when I have more time later.

#142 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:20 PM

AutoHotkey
It's a free application. The only problem is the setting up that would needed to be done before starting the script every time and it would only work for ShSh.
A MSN script would also be possible but too hard to the point that I have no time to do it xP

There’s no way to just loop it and save the hot key?
Plus, if you use the AoB keys in MSN the keys to hold down change.

#143 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:17 PM

OMG using the mouse recorder is so nice. Now I'll just use AOB for manual YYB and macro the sides. So nice. Except I have a laptop sitting behind me running neopets right now. :p

#144 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

I’ve found issues with trying to Marco the other sides. The keys for MSN change, as do the wanted slushee color, so each game requires different keys/movements. SoSd is the only one that just requires the same button constantly.

#145 1346452353

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:44 PM

There’s no way to just loop it and save the hot key?
Plus, if you use the AoB keys in MSN the keys to hold down change.

Yeah, you can loop it and save, the issue is you'd have to change the position of the buttons on the script before running it everytime because it is relative to the position on the monitor.

And the keys change is exactly why the MSN script would be a little complicated to code :p

I'd have to make it recognize every letter and automatically change it to hold down that letter.

#146 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:26 PM

I wrote a program to play SOSD by simulating mouse movements and button presses. Might add MSN later if I decide to procrastinate my real work further :p

Just load up SOSD in your browser and start it up. It will detect the position of the game on your screen and start playing it, but you need to have it set to the standard size (650x600) if you do any fun zooming it'll break.

Anyone want to give it a go? Here ya go

#147 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

I wrote a program to play SOSD by simulating mouse movements and button presses. Might add MSN later if I decide to procrastinate my real work further :p

Just load up SOSD in your browser and start it up. It will detect the position of the game on your screen and start playing it, but you need to have it set to the standard size (650x600) if you do any fun zooming it'll break.

Awesome, Ill give it a try! Thanks!

#148 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:29 PM

JJ6HhJA.png

Dis what I get. Just as well. I was only short 75 games from max, and I'm tirrrred. 

#149 hodor

hodor
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:02 PM

everyone keeps mentioning using AOBs, but i haven't played in a long time... does score-sending not work anymore? i noticed when i played one game of YYB legit there was an actual score while sending

edit: ahh, i think i found out what was the issue. aob seems to be the safest way to go for now

Edited by Hodor, 04 June 2018 - 08:07 PM.

#150 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:13 PM

JJ6HhJA.png

Dis what I get. Just as well. I was only short 75 games from max, and I'm tirrrred. 

Ah, damn. I thought something like that might happen. I'm using a rather fancy library to make the clickyness happen. Looks like it wasn't properly statically linked. I may or may not fix that later. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users