Photo

Tnt On Codex?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:05 PM

Has anyone ever wondered if its possible that some members of TNT go out SEARCHING for sites like NeoCodex, looking to find out how hackers cheat, and how to stop it?  I thought of that when I was posting about James Bond about something.  What if they really DID have an undercover agent, joining all these sites.  What if one of our Private members is really from TNT??  It IS possible, though not probable.  Just wondering what people have to say on the matter.

#2 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:08 PM

I've thought about that many ti'mes and it is possible but I highly doubt it

#3 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:09 PM

TNT know about these sites.. but it's more probable that if they were to join, they would join one of the bigger ones. Or am I Adam?? Wooah! Deep!

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:17 PM

for all we know Hydro can be adam :p Who is adam? :D

Edited by vegeto6598, 14 June 2004 - 01:18 PM.

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:19 PM

well...I have no doubt that tnt is on this site...or will be in the near future :D , I dont doubt that they have some members in the staff too :p ... prbly...but who cares, we can beat em still :p

#6 Guest_hollienme_*

Guest_hollienme_*

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:36 PM

if they were here (or did come) it would give them something to worry about. AHHHH how are we going to stop these hackers?? You guys who do these neopets cheats are sooo cool. :cool2:

#7 dash

dash
  • 294 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:41 PM

They probley do do that....Mostly because they've found a way to counter the AB...But they failed  :p

#8 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:48 PM

hydro, your saying that you DO think that there are members of TNT here? in the STAFF???

#9 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:51 PM

Who knows? It is an interesting concept. If it was Adam though we could tell! He is such a dork itd be I'mpossible not to!

#10 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:12 PM

Frizzle kinda reminds me of Adam >_>

#11 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:34 PM

how do you guys know what Adam is like?

#12 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2004 - 07:13 PM

comeon he runs TNT. That is enough for us to know that he is some crazy maniac, that lives in a bubble. He is like Bill Gates without the recognition.

#13 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

any1 of us can be from TNT including u and u and u and u and u and u and u and u  and u, get the point, u have no idea who could be undercover, no one will ever admit to it, it could be ur best friend on this site, and you don't know, just be careful when you say stuff to people, that is why I don't give out my neopets username, to just anyone, I give it to people who I can fully trust

#14 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 09:13 PM

I just know that adam and insane are in PinkPT because they have posted there before.  I won't be surprised if they may be here too.

#15 ask8er88

ask8er88
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 09:47 PM

u notice how TNT is makin stuff hard for the programmers....us artmoney hackers are like in the clear because there too lazy to mess with the flash games and fix em :p lol

#16 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 11:57 PM

Has anyone ever wondered if its possible that some members of TNT go out SEARCHING for sites like NeoCodex, looking to find out how hackers cheat, and how to stop it?  I thought of that when I was posting about James Bond about something.  What if they really DID have an undercover agent, joining all these sites.  What if one of our Private members is really from TNT??  It IS possible, though not probable.  Just wondering what people have to say on the matter.

And who cares?

1. If they SOMEHOW got into staff AND screwed something, they'd be demoted...
2. If they would start acting REALLY dumb like frizzle, they'd end up just as hi'm :p
3. There is no way to check that... but some things would be very hard to prevent, for example: flash games would need to be TOTALLY re-made, and as for the other progs - their scripts would need a major makeover... doubt it. :lac:

Also, don't forget that they need to keep within the li'mits of human patience... :p

#17 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:33 AM

And who cares?

1. If they SOMEHOW got into staff AND screwed something, they'd be demoted...
2. If they would start acting REALLY dumb like frizzle, they'd end up just as hi'm :p
3. There is no way to check that... but some things would be very hard to prevent, for example: flash games would need to be TOTALLY re-made, and as for the other progs - their scripts would need a major makeover... doubt it. :lac:

Also, don't forget that they need to keep within the li'mits of human patience... :p

so basically all he said = neopets are going to be cheated on regardless...why not we be the cheaters :D .....DOWN WITH NEOPETS!!! HAXOR THE PLANET!!!

#18 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:35 AM

Yeah, neopets are always going to be cheated on because all them programmers keep on finding ways and all them artmoney hackers keep finding hacks. Neopets can't stop us cheaters!!!!! :p

#19 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:43 AM

DOWN WITH NEOPETS!!! HAXOR THE PLANET!!!

Hey, that was my quote... ah well, just nevermind :p

#20 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:47 AM

Hey, that was my quote... ah well, just nevermind :p

its funny as hell :D :p

#21 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 01:00 AM

yep I am adam from TNT and I have been spying on you for the past couple of months now to update neo's security so everyone will moan and complain and make thousands of boards about it to waste our bandwith and then I'm feeling generous today so it will on be down for 'maintenance' for only 5hours when we are not doing any work at all we are sitting round in our underwear playing Hide N' Seek!!

#22 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:35 AM

LOL!!! IT IS YOU!!!!! Hide and seek in the underwear says you? Count me in! I love doing that!!! Lol yesterday I had a highscore in Chomby, and it wasnt able to send!!!

#23 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:58 AM

yep thats because the score database crashed and the programmers couldn't be bothered to fix it, sorry about that :)

Edited by frosty_195, 21 June 2004 - 06:02 AM.

#24 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:33 AM

I think it's very likely that TNT frequents some of the forums on the neocheat scene..perhaps they even hold private member status on a few of them. The best we can do is be careful about who we choose, and keep our darkest secrets private (ie msn or email).

#25 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:21 AM

I think it's very likely that TNT frequents some of the forums on the neocheat scene..perhaps they even hold private member status on a few of them. The best we can do is be careful about who we choose, and keep our darkest secrets private (ie msn or email).

Wow very well said! :claps: If theyre not busy updating the site, lazying around favoring the "big" people, cleaning their comps of all the "UNFREEZE ME" reports, I think they actually go around these communities. What they dont see is the tight bond we have and the fact that no matter how hard they try, they just cant beat us! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users