• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#101 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 06:04 AM

[quote name='HWt' date='Nov 5 2006, 07:20 AM' post='769947']
sure,but from what does the mainlanguage in europe come? germanish,germany,sachsony.
bit history bit google,and even you find it.[/quote]

Err... and German is a borrowed language from the Ancient Indo-European times. And also German is nowhere close to what it was a 1000 years ago rolleyes.gif Where you're all high and mighty over just your damn language I don't know. Does it matter? Absolutely not.

[quote]why do you think do germans,austrians swiss,fight that much against intruder?
american is far away from the living quality in swiss,as example.[/quote]

You're kidding me... so you want to get rid of every other race but your own inside your country? Gee, that qualifies as genocide which the geneva convention fights so hard against. Our quality of life is very good, thank you. The great majorty of us live quite comfortably so obviously you're very ignorant about our society. I have been to Switzerland myself and there is no big difference.

[quote]lets see,famlily tree..hmm grand-grandfather ,leading possition in the russian tank war,true.
you must be right,the russians didnt won, they didnt took of more then 65% of the german troups,in only 4 months(at -40C°),and the americans still tryed to get into the normandie.yep you r so right,lets see the end,americans 240km away from berlin,as the russians raised the red flag,over the brand.tor. yes,the americans have just been fast once,and that was as the russians tryed to share germany,who took of more then 80% of the weaponprojects,what do you think comes the atom-bomb from? the since,the whole systems,like "hartes wasser"
there r also some movies about,i have here more then 47 dvd n video,about ww2,including more then 20 books,with history documents,war plans,last day eye-reports n such,i know very well what was going on.
wondering if they still teach the americans,that they won any wars.[/quote]

Dear, you obviously don't know history. There were two sides, the Allied powers and the Axis powers. We were part of the Allies and the Soviet Union is well agreed to be part of that alliance. We don't think the US won, we think the ALLIES won and that is a well known fact. And what does this have to do with Saddam? Oh yes, and I've been to Russia and Ukraine and studied the history.

[quote]they just won one thing,thats the best price for ripping off other nations,example,ww2 german rocket-sience.,another example iraque oil..sounds known ,doesnt it?
would it real matter how?every bushvoter have since few years bloody fingers,and they still can sleep?
the iraquish nation,hates america,not saddam. americans shot randomly ppl,steal the oil(and they still do!) saddam,keepd that nation in a good shape,that nation was based on 3 differend nations,including the shiitin,and shoonay,(no idea how to spell this names in english),and he keepd them in peace,shot down 200 to save millions.[/quote]

Right... we pay for that oil. Obviously you don't know that. In fact our oil prices have gone up greatly since the war even started so that logic quite fails. Also we don't "randomly shot down people." We try to get the insurgents and we do greatly regret and civillian casualties. It is very unfortunate whenever it happens

And he shot down 200 to save millions... right. That was GENOCIDE. He killed Kurds out of racial hate. Hitler very well could have said the same about Jews and political prisoners, that he killed 11 million to save billions.

[quote]if anyone point at sadam,why not at bush?
he kills dayly more then 20 soldiers,(since he still send them to iraque & afghanistan)
in his "nation" is still death by law,a problem.he still trys to ruin other countrys,by involving the CIA into revolutions and wars.he still send millions of dollar and war stuff,to help his friends,and kill the other.
great nation.they should never ask for anything,just took it,isnt it also very common? sounds like,..oil..iraque..
and they still think they are humans.[/quote]

He doesn't kill the soldiers, those soldiers volunteered for the war. And also a lot of the American deaths have been caused by accidents. Others are killed by enemy gunfire. Has Bush fired a gun in the war? Nope. He just gives orders, dear. And also... LOL, where are you getting this CIA crap? Did you just pick a random government program to blame? Oh yes, help his friends and kill the others? That's what you do in war. If you don't, you have a tendency to die yourself. And quite honestly I'm having a hard time translating your points, they aren't quite making sense and are quite disjointed.

[quote]and that r only the facts,but aslong americans are proud about there nation,there army n such crap,they wont open the eyes n ears,and look what the whole world think about.

and they still think they r differend then germany at ww2... the problem is,germans r still proud about the history,they won,they won more then 14 countrys,and keepd them in a good shape,including raising industry,raising roads,raising railroads(and they r still used right now)
but lets look into iraque,america..hum did nothing,expect oilrobbing.they dont rebuild schoolsystem(did the european consult for teaching,with 12m euro) (name in english is something arround that.
energy n water systems, rebuilded(After the americans blown them up) by german THWand french Gasocom.(how much money that will take,is still not known,so far 6m from germany)
and you still believe that you americans,did anyone,anything good,in the whole history?
let me ask you two things, wouldnt the whole europes life better,under a german developement?
and what would happen if the germans,would have stopd at russian border,and raised africa(they have had alot of success there,europe was already done,and in germans hand.)
let me guess,then would you now speak german.(even that is a fact,from a historcal study documentation,about germans won WW2 scenario)[/quote]

So you're saying you still wish Nazi germany to be in power? Right...

In Iraq we are trying to get Iraqis trained to help rebuild their own country, to give them jobs and help their economy more than just simple aid and doing that for them. In the long run it will helped them more than sending money. Plus the fact that we are still busy using our manpower to keep Iraq under control and wiping out the insurgency. Anyways you are forgetting what happened after WWII and how the Americans as well as the rest of the Allies helped with the Marshall Plan in giving much monetary aid and also rebuilding the wartorn Europe. We did the same for Japan as well.

What good have we done in history? We were the first colony to revolt against the mother country in a very, very long time. This greatly impacted history in what I do hope you would consider a good way as Germany was created because of this. America's liberal influence helped create the revolution in France as people realized that they do not have to live with monarchy. In fact, all of Europe after that started becoming more liberal and democratic. Of course I am not as ignorant to think this is just America's doing. John Locke, a very important enlightenment writer influenced greatly the era as well as others like Rousseau. However America just utlized their ideals somewhat and showed that it could be done. I could elaborate more, however I do believe this post has gone on long enough.

[/quote]its quite funny to see,how much brainwashed americans r,if its getting to ww2,to language,to bloodlines. and still,they try to get a position,and fail badly.but you can make such a nation pretty happy,with a leader-hangup. greats, a very intelligent nation.humans.
[/quote]

Dear, I am afraid you are the one failing badly. I do not believe myself to be ignorant at all in fact I am facinated and occasionally spend my freetime researching history. Also I know my bloodline very well, so where you are getting that I quite honestly don't know. Your stereotypes of America are really very wrong. Have you ever even been to this country, talked truly to its people? If not, you know nothing about us. Not much of a cosmopolitan, are you?

EDIT: I wish this board didn't have a limit on quotes

#102 hanswurst

hanswurst
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 07:17 AM

hmm nice discuss,the quotes doesnt work? k np

1. the russians have never been a part of the allies, they got on there own,and they also supportet germany up to 1 week before the first german tank passed the border.(including benzol(dunno,you say gas?) and got steel for it,nice deals btw.
and no the russians got the first allied contact,at the german give up contract 2 weeks after the war ends,all before was just a accepting notice n watching contract,not a fight together.
(games like battlefield or something like that,where u find russians under allies,r not a good information point)they have always be there own,and dislike to get even countet to,by history.

2. how much does shell pay for the oil,ever seen statements by petronas? (another worldwide large oilconcern) shell pays not even 2% of the marketprice,that doesnt even fit,to keep this oildigging things alive.
the country need 40% of the digged oil to pay of,what they need to rebuild, ,but watch careful,the usa takes 95% and the last 4tower,they took of,and blockt it.(also seen on documentations,including videos grafix,and all what you need to believe it.

3.yes,europe still fights the nonlegal entry of outsiders,they still fight the mixing folks.and yes,that is pretty good.(didnt the usa also rebuild a berlin-wall alike border to mexico?..wondering why if all r welcome.

4. german language,is middleeuropean basic language,made from the germanish(german,means basicly not deutschland,the pre-form is germanish based on a few thousend years before our timecalc year 0(after jesus,dunno how to translate that)

5.AH,didnt kill 11 millions jewish,just 2.but hey,why did they even try to get into europe?
they have a very own country,or two or three.there is no need to spread such a thing arround other countrys,sorry,but if you ask how many europeans would like to accept jewish even in the neighbourhood,rofl besure u run fast. atleast in middleeurope.
(i wont talk about easteurope,since i dont have bussiness there,same as uk.)

6.talking about america,fun. been there nearly every year,bussiness,its fun,they r licking your boots,if you wave with a platin CC,they r real fun,if you show them the money,they r friendly,but if you dont give a tip,they r real crazy,and swear alot.(got that once in a hotel,that guy have had to watch for another job,after this.)
they r faked proud to a nation,what should never exist,as what its now.(remember spain,greece,holland,such things..)
but sure,keep them alive,and the world wont end boring,they have always something new to come up with, a few years ago it was afgahnistan,then iraque(twice) and maybe northkorea next? nah dont think so,since.. there is no oil and no use.(but northkorea,does have nuclear weapons,thats for sure rofl.maybe that wont just be a lie this time,bush can take this as a point for a war..this time the ppl would believe it)

7.americans dont random shot ppl in iraque, hmm sure, lets see 3 weeks ago a family,3 kids a man and a woman, no weapon,no aggression.true
last week 2 woman,missused first then headshot.
2days ago,a sniper took out 3 man,no order,no commend,no offense.
yes,america is peaceful

8.cia dont do anything,hmm ok great,and why is the 2ndchief of the outside part,on a pic with the new wanna-be president at iraque,and gave him days before a 6m tip to sponsor his vote? wondering how much chances the other ppl in iraque have,if the USA decide to point to one person(known usa-lover) and declair him to the next president,and wasnt there also some vote-faking,(cant find this source anymore,but it was also on bbc,or nbc or something like that)
cia,dont touch other countrys, no, and every dcumentation video,is all fakes n lies

9.i didnt say,i wish that german shall be nazialike, i said,think about,if the ww2 would end differend,then you would now speak german.thats for sure.
but btw, yes iam proud for the history,no other country made it with 1.2m ppl, arround the whole world,and owned 25% of the landmass.(ok ok,we got many friends,but still,based on a few brains,and made the whole impossible)and yes,many r still proud.

10. what did hussein against america? nothing, thats for sure
he solved his problems, (and yes, there r also problems,same like russians with the white russians)same like north&south korea,but the usa,doesnt have a close nation where they could play war.so they decide to send troups everywhere,and play war arround the world.
and still laughing,how bad they got owned at vietnam.and even there they didnt have any point to get into it.and losed badly.
they try to play with the other nations,and end up as loser into every single war.
and that wont change,no matter how often they try,expect stealing,that they could pretty good.

11.funny,americans helped to rebuild europe?sorry must have missed this part, if you mean,rebuild with stealing and kidnapping the whole german science industry,including rocket and nuclear industry,oh yes,they helped to clean all ,nothing left,they got all.true
no money,no help. expect you talk about this sub-german parts where the french and americans r still roaming.
nah the mainpart (russianside) was pushed by the russians.

12. swiss,no differend to usa? rofl,lets see, usa 4.4% no job, swiss 0.2% no job,true no difference.
swiss, money inflation (money lose worth) less then 0.1%each year, us-$ 7.2% last year.

as broker you get some more information then the basics,you have to watch some worldwide activitys.including wars, close-wars, oil of course, and marketstudys,its more then just buying and selling.

but thanks,its a far better discuss then most of the americans r able to,if they dont have anything useful to say,they point on spelling.its worse,i know,but talking about the points,if better,and its nice to get some discuss about.(even if this getting far from saddam sometimes)

#103 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 09:54 AM

Didnt bother to read most of this thread but in light of the recent news about Saddam's execution method, OUCH. Hanging is brutal.

From another news source
Visibly trembling, Saddam cried: "Long live Iraq. Long live the Iraqi people. God is greater than the occupier."

Right now I still don't believe Saddam should be executed due to the fact that his execution will make him a martyr to the eyes of a great number of the Iraqis and cause more outrage, conflict, and resistance against the US troops there. Sentencing him to life would have been a way better decision.

Edited by Spade, 05 November 2006 - 09:58 AM.

#104 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:14 AM

7.americans dont random shot ppl in iraque, hmm sure, lets see 3 weeks ago a family,3 kids a man and a woman, no weapon,no aggression.true
last week 2 woman,missused first then headshot.
2days ago,a sniper took out 3 man,no order,no commend,no offense.
yes,america is peaceful

Source?

10. what did hussein against america? nothing, thats for sure
he solved his problems,

So people should just be ignored, even if they're killing thousands or tens of thousands of innocent people? Just because they didn't do anything to us personally? Then why do have something against America for staying in Iraq to fight the insurgency. We're taking care of our problems wink.gif What did we do to you?

nah the mainpart (russianside) was pushed by the russians.

I seem to recall the USSR killing quite a few innocents too. Yet you seem pretty happy about them.

6.talking about america,fun. been there nearly every year,bussiness,its fun,they r licking your boots,if you wave with a platin CC,they r real fun,if you show them the money,they r friendly,but if you dont give a tip,they r real crazy,and swear alot.(got that once in a hotel,that guy have had to watch for another job,after this.)

Who the hell are you even talking about? Taking tips? I'm afraid all Americans aren't hotel bellhops. Your perspective is quite skewed.

i didnt say,i wish that german shall be nazialike, i said,think about,if the ww2 would end differend,then you would now speak german.thats for sure.

If we didn't win we would have lost? No shit...

5.AH,didnt kill 11 millions jewish,just 2.but hey,why did they even try to get into europe?
they have a very own country,or two or three.there is no need to spread such a thing arround other countrys,sorry,but if you ask how many europeans would like to accept jewish even in the neighbourhood,rofl besure u run fast. atleast in middleeurope.

So we're the bad guys when you are over there hating jews and apparently from what you describe, beating people up for supporting them? Sounds like you should be cleaning up your own backyard before you complain about someone elses.

but thanks,its a far better discuss then most of the americans r able to,if they dont have anything useful to say,they point on spelling

I have plenty useful things to say, and you still have very poor spelling smile.gif

#105 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:19 AM

I think he should but im just thinking who should carry it out

#106 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:35 AM

They should just throw the guy in a hole and let him rot.

Also the comparison to current USA and WWII Germany is a little unusual. A big distinction being oh I dunnnooo... genocide? Trying to eradicate entire races and religions strikes me as a little bit different then doing a shitty job of establishing democracy in Iraq (Even if there is ulterior motives to this).

#107 hanswurst

hanswurst
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE(BrknPhoenix @ Nov 5 2006, 10:14 AM) View Post

Source?

dayly press,weekly seriously press,there r many,including iraquish pictures.
i just got some in differend languages then english,but iam sure some us print mags,also give a small note,even if it wont care americans.since the proudness of the clowns..erm army

So people should just be ignored, even if they're killing thousands or tens of thousands of innocent people? Just because they didn't do anything to us personally? Then why do have something against America for staying in Iraq to fight the insurgency. We're taking care of our problems wink.gif What did we do to you?

iraque isnt any way a prob of the usa, but the world suffer,from it. like the oilprices,they raise,since the iraquish leadingship..erm ,there is noone to sell it. americans have now more then 40% of the oildigging spots,even if they schouldnt,remember the UN(called united nations) have already ordered a half year ago,that they have to give them back to the local dealers, and every month they just pay a fee,whats raise 10% each month,since they ignore the UN orders.why does it care me that much? sorry,iam broker,i deal since a bunch of years with stuff,including oil.i wont lose money,but i know some locals there,and the real got screwed. (i dont talk from normal citicen,i talk from citygovernments,who hosts (who did host) billion$ projects,to get the oil arround the world,but they cant even touch there very own oilspots,and no i dont talk about random oilspots,i mean the very own. where they got the right to dig, more then 20 years ago.just because the US-wanna-be's still dont let them, dont let them dig,dont let them sell,dont let them back to there basic works.and that,is a very sad,and true fact.

I seem to recall the USSR killing quite a few innocents too. Yet you seem pretty happy about them.

the russians, well they killed no science ppl,same as the americans.
the prob is,the americans took them right at the spot,including everything,and leaving the whole families back,no call,no information.
the russians,reopened a science center,right 3 weeks after it got shoten,and was giving them jobs back, including the whole economy

Who the hell are you even talking about? Taking tips? I'm afraid all Americans aren't hotel bellhops. Your perspective is quite skewed.

true,not every american is a Sam,but most act like.u wave with money,they do what you want.its not friendly,at all.the whole system is moneybased, they dont care much about anything expect money.thats the feeling if you r there as tourrist(jobbased)
its far differend the asia,they wont accept tips,they dont want to take money in any way.
they r proud of there jobs.not of the money they could make.and the service..its more "warmly,friendly,smiling" even without waving with a CC.
just feelings,since you asked if i have ever been there.

If we didn't win we would have lost? No shit...

well the fact is,if you would ask arround america,who won the ww2, 85% of them would say,"we did,we americans" or such crap like "our army is the best",rofl.also facts.try it,try it in any mmorpg,in any city,everywhere.
and thats simple said wrong,they dont have much todo with the whole war.not even 4.5% of the events,and actions have involved any americans.

So we're the bad guys when you are over there hating jews and apparently from what you describe, beating people up for supporting them? Sounds like you should be cleaning up your own backyard before you complain about someone elses.

hmm the problem with the jews is,they dont remember what they r and from where they r,just one fact,they still demand a 2billion payout from a money institution,"dresdner bank" in germany, just for beeing killed in KZs. thats the fact. and the problem there is,that this money institution,doesnt even have anything todo with ww2,nothing.they just have money,and money and germans...means they try to get it.and then they ask why the whole middleeurope nation hate them? pff
another small fact,they try to tell everywhere how bad they got handled in the KZs,sorry to say,but they could be lucky that they still can talk about.if it would have run like the itallian leader ,offered,1942,then they wont talk today anymore,they shall thank that they r alive,and not demand anything,from companys who doesnt even get in touch with the ww2.
and yes,i can say i dislike them badly,same like sientology(or whatever they call them self)
both from the same, things where you better move on,instead of getting close.
(still just my opinion,even if i know,that many many think the same way)

I have plenty useful things to say, and you still have very poor spelling smile.gif

yes,my spelling.iam sorry,but i speak 4 languages fluent,but english i just got from learning by doing,and 10 years mmorpg.

iam still not sure,if we shouldnt let this cut out,into another tread,like Pro/anti american lifestyle. since we get real far from the maintopic.even if this is pretty intresting,to see how it looks from another side.

#108 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE(BrknPhoenix @ Nov 5 2006, 06:14 PM) View Post

You made alot of useful points, but then you brought up spelling as a show on his intellectual side. Poor move Brkn. Thought you was smart, guess not.

#109 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:58 AM

I will respond to your post later in the day, HWt. I have to leave right now to take care of some things so I don't have time at the moment.

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Nov 5 2006, 01:52 PM) View Post

Thought you was smart

were* smile.gif

#110 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:18 AM

Good job on find a spelling mistake Fuher.
IPB Image

Also if you didn't know, Ive got type 2 dsylexia.

#111 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:33 AM

Come on guys lets keep it cool smile.gif

Let's keep it cool! cool.gif

#112 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE(Sonic @ Jun 21 2006, 10:51 AM) View Post

Lol I think I got a warning from him because of my comment about towel heads sad.gif

You deserved it. You wouldn't want me t going around and calling you white-trash.

#113 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE(Kamal @ Nov 5 2006, 02:03 PM) View Post

You deserved it. You wouldn't want me t going around and calling you white-trash.

dude, that was looooooooong ago when he said that. Almost 5 months tongue.gif

#114 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE(Kamal @ Nov 5 2006, 08:03 PM) View Post

Besides insulting white people is like throwing a flower at a tank.

It's useless.

#115 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Nov 5 2006, 12:22 PM) View Post

dude, that was looooooooong ago when he said that. Almost 5 months tongue.gif

Oh my, your right... tongue.gif I am no good at this debating stuff, though I kinda wish I was... crybaby.gif

#116 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Nov 5 2006, 03:18 PM) View Post

IPB Image

waht is type two dyslexia?

Dyslexia - A problem primarily associated with written and oral language but with knock-on effects in writing
Dysgraphia - A problem associated with the processes of writing language.
Dyscalculia - A problem associated with mathematics

i googled and i found those, i never knew dyslexia could involve numbers blink.gif

#117 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:34 PM

IPB Image

#118 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:54 PM

..i cant believe i took frizzle seriously

#119 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:57 PM

Sadam should be tourtued to death over a period of say 5 years. If he doesn't die by then shoot him in the head.

#120 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE(Raui @ Nov 5 2006, 02:57 PM) View Post

Sadam should be tourtued to death over a period of say 5 years. If he doesn't die by then shoot him in the head.

That is a decision the Iraqi people should be making, not the Americans.

Anyways, I was eating and listening to the news, maybe I misheard, but the judge said, and this is not exactly what he said, just similar, "Your sentenced to death penalty", but on a second note, he said, "Your sentenced to 10 years in jail".

Now, you don't have to be a genius to know this, but how can someone be sentenced to death, and sentenced to 10 years of jail right after?

I am starting to think that this Trial is a hoax and was planned ahead of time by whomever is responsible for this. In other words, Saddam was just given some time to say what he wanted to say, or as people say it in the movies, "any last words?", but in the end Saddam would be still die.

Also, didn't they kick Saddam's defense out of the court? I am not sure why, but this doesn't seem fair.

#121 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Nov 5 2006, 06:52 PM) View Post

You made alot of useful points, but then you brought up spelling as a show on his intellectual side. Poor move Brkn. Thought you was smart, guess not.

I lol'd at the typo right after an intellectual degrading comment. Really does show a wonderful amount of observation on your part, does it not, Lee? It's interesting how observant you've been on other matters. Particularly ones concerning a certain girl.

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Nov 5 2006, 07:18 PM) View Post

IPB Image

By the way, it's Führer. lern2speel.

#122 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:06 PM

you should be obeservant over the post on the previous post

#123 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE(HWt @ Nov 5 2006, 04:20 PM) View Post

dayly press,weekly seriously press,there r many,including iraquish pictures.
i just got some in differend languages then english,but iam sure some us print mags,also give a small note,even if it wont care americans.since the proudness of the clowns..erm army
iraque isnt any way a prob of the usa, but the world suffer,from it. like the oilprices,they raise,since the iraquish leadingship..erm ,there is noone to sell it. americans have now more then 40% of the oildigging spots,even if they schouldnt,remember the UN(called united nations) have already ordered a half year ago,that they have to give them back to the local dealers, and every month they just pay a fee,whats raise 10% each month,since they ignore the UN orders.why does it care me that much? sorry,iam broker,i deal since a bunch of years with stuff,including oil.i wont lose money,but i know some locals there,and the real got screwed. (i dont talk from normal citicen,i talk from citygovernments,who hosts (who did host) billion$ projects,to get the oil arround the world,but they cant even touch there very own oilspots,and no i dont talk about random oilspots,i mean the very own. where they got the right to dig, more then 20 years ago.just because the US-wanna-be's still dont let them, dont let them dig,dont let them sell,dont let them back to there basic works.and that,is a very sad,and true fact.
the russians, well they killed no science ppl,same as the americans.
the prob is,the americans took them right at the spot,including everything,and leaving the whole families back,no call,no information.
the russians,reopened a science center,right 3 weeks after it got shoten,and was giving them jobs back, including the whole economy
true,not every american is a Sam,but most act like.u wave with money,they do what you want.its not friendly,at all.the whole system is moneybased, they dont care much about anything expect money.thats the feeling if you r there as tourrist(jobbased)
its far differend the asia,they wont accept tips,they dont want to take money in any way.
they r proud of there jobs.not of the money they could make.and the service..its more "warmly,friendly,smiling" even without waving with a CC.
just feelings,since you asked if i have ever been there.
well the fact is,if you would ask arround america,who won the ww2, 85% of them would say,"we did,we americans" or such crap like "our army is the best",rofl.also facts.try it,try it in any mmorpg,in any city,everywhere.
and thats simple said wrong,they dont have much todo with the whole war.not even 4.5% of the events,and actions have involved any americans.
hmm the problem with the jews is,they dont remember what they r and from where they r,just one fact,they still demand a 2billion payout from a money institution,"dresdner bank" in germany, just for beeing killed in KZs. thats the fact. and the problem there is,that this money institution,doesnt even have anything todo with ww2,nothing.they just have money,and money and germans...means they try to get it.and then they ask why the whole middleeurope nation hate them? pff
another small fact,they try to tell everywhere how bad they got handled in the KZs,sorry to say,but they could be lucky that they still can talk about.if it would have run like the itallian leader ,offered,1942,then they wont talk today anymore,they shall thank that they r alive,and not demand anything,from companys who doesnt even get in touch with the ww2.
and yes,i can say i dislike them badly,same like sientology(or whatever they call them self)
both from the same, things where you better move on,instead of getting close.
(still just my opinion,even if i know,that many many think the same way)
yes,my spelling.iam sorry,but i speak 4 languages fluent,but english i just got from learning by doing,and 10 years mmorpg.

iam still not sure,if we shouldnt let this cut out,into another tread,like Pro/anti american lifestyle. since we get real far from the maintopic.even if this is pretty intresting,to see how it looks from another side.

I don't think I like you.
QUOTE(Raui @ Nov 5 2006, 08:27 PM) View Post

My opinion as well, just torture him for life, then when he doesn't have much time left, kill him. Painfully...

#124 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:18 AM

Yes that's a good way to show a well balanced, democratic society with a barbaric ritual not performed in any country in the world. Torture him.

Oh wait. NO.

#125 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Nov 6 2006, 01:18 PM) View Post

Yes that's a good way to show a well balanced, democratic society with a barbaric ritual not performed in any country in the world. Torture him.

Oh wait. NO.

Agreed. Quite honestly if we torture him we are making ourselves just as bad as Saddam. Sure, we're making him know what it feels like but do we really want to stoop so low?

Hell, I even think the fact that we're hanging him is a bit much. If we're going to kill him, it should be by lethal injection even if just for historical purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users