• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#26 Martin

Martin
  • User under investigation - Potential scammer

• 772 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE(Elfonso @ Sep 20 2006, 07:33 PM) View Post

Acutally, no matter how sucky our president is, we cant let someone from another country talk shit about our president! kick there ass, then we can come home and talk shit about our president biggrin.gif

Ok I thought this was a joke. This is just sad. I will rant more below!

QUOTE(Elfonso @ Sep 20 2006, 08:18 PM) View Post

Wow, you and plenty of other people are crappy americans, I strongly feel the you should be kick out of america (or never be aloud to live here, if you dont live in america).

How is killing 2,000+ americans, not a reason to go to war?

OK ill go to Canada. Phss. Ok let see the 9/11 attacks were done by terrorist. Nothing to do with Valenzuela or Iraq. This is just so common!!! Oh why should we go to war.. Err oh yea 9/11 yea thats it. Please feel free to get a gun and go start a war with them. The leaders of this country are corrupt and stupid. Republicans..Democrats... Think about the process to becoming a political leader. An average person cant. You have to have tons of money. This limits are leaders.

The problem with the US is there is no one to control it. We are the all powerful god of the world. There is no one more powerful.

We think we should be the more powerful nation. If someone who doesnt like us wants to build weapons of an army there not aloud too. Not that this is a bad thing but its not really right. The US also has a welfare problem. Everyone want FREE FREE FREE!! Free medical, food, electricity, water, gas, housing. Some people need help but I can safely say a lot DONT! Because of all of this working citizen's are taxed to death! Freedom of speech is loosing its meaning. Now secuirty if all the reason the goverment needs to say to invade your privacy ANYWHERE. 15 years ago a lot of politicians figured the Internet would fail. Now there trying to take away freedom of speech on the net and attempting to track everyone. Wow I really strayed from the topic. Now I shall brace myself for the feedback. In conclusion the US has gotten too big and powerful.

I highly doubt we will ever do anything about this. This guy owns Citgo(the gas company)! They produce (and I checked) over 80billion barrels of oil. I also read that is the US invades Iran or his country he will raise oil prices to $200!

Oh by the way.. So what your saying if a country says something negative about the country we should go start a war? In that case we would be with war with everyone. The prime minister of Britain called us Americans fat tongue.gif
EDIT:
Sorry for my ranting It was a loooong day at school. I was kinda an ass in this post.

Edited by Martin, 20 September 2006 - 06:28 PM.

#27 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE(Martin @ Sep 20 2006, 08:00 PM) View Post

I personally have grown to despise the U.S.

Get your ass out- Now. If you want to bitch about us, then dont be one of us.

By us I mean NORMAL Americans, not the "OMG LETS barkING NOOK EVERY1" Americans dry.gif (A prime example is Irule). Oh, and Irule, would this by any chance help the worlds population problem xD

I think most Americans are not for or against war. We had to declare war on the Taliban, and everyone knew that. Iraq was also in the realm of possibility, and I dont see the problem with them either. If one of you has a relative over there they BELIEVE they are there for a good reason. Yet people at home are against it... Why? How come we have to judge this war from our living rooms and come up with a complete opposite, well, feeling towards the war than those who are in it. Shouldnt we be on the same page? Ah, well, never mind dry.gif.

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE(Martin @ Sep 20 2006, 10:00 PM) View Post

Ok I thought this was a joke. This is just sad. I will rant more below!
OK ill go to Canada. Phss. Ok let see the 9/11 attacks were done by terrorist. Nothing to do with Valenzuela or Iraq. This is just so common!!! Oh why should we go to war.. Err oh yea 9/11 yea thats it. Please feel free to get a gun and go start a war with them. The leaders of this country are corrupt and stupid. Republicans..Democrats... Some are OK. 90% are crap. Think about the process to becoming a political leader. An average person cant. You have to have tons of money. This limits are leaders.

The problem with the US is there is no one to control it. We are the all powerful god of the world. There is no one more powerful.

I personally have grown to despise the U.S. We think we should be the more powerful nation. If someone who doesnt like us wants to build weapons of an army there not aloud too. Not that this is a bad thing but its not really right. The US also has a welfare problem. Everyone want FREE FREE FREE!! Free medical, food, electricity, water, gas, housing. Some people need help but I can safely say a lot DONT! Because of all of this working citizen's are taxed to death! Freedom of speech is loosing its meaning. Now secuirty if all the reason the goverment needs to say to invade your privacy ANYWHERE. 15 years ago a lot of politicians figured the Internet would fail. Now there trying to take away freedom of speech on the net and attempting to track everyone. Wow I really strayed from the topic. Now I shall brace myself for the feedback. In conclusion the US has gotten to big and powerful.

I highly doubt we will ever do anything about this. This guy owns Citgo(the gas company)! They produce (and I checked) over 80billion barrels of oil. I also read that is the US invades Iran or his country he will raise oil prices to $200!

Oh by the way.. So what your saying if a country says something negative about the country we should go start a war? In that case we would be with war with everyone. The prime minister of Britain called us Americans fat tongue.gif

The bold stuff is true, but yes I agree, america has gotten out of control, people protesting because we are trying to save to people of iraq, and people in florida say america sucks, after they swam over a hundred miles just to come to here. Mexicans jump the boarder to be here, then say, america sucks, If it sucks so much, GET OUT.

We need a leader that will stand up and say bark YOU, and kick everyone that thinks america sucks, out of america, we allow to much freedom of speech, we fight and die so people from other countried can come here and say, you suck, and let them say it, becasue we express freedom, we are the only country in the world that allows that much freedom, the only country that has millions of people die, so you can wear a shirt that says WAR SUCKS.

#29 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(Elfonso @ Sep 20 2006, 09:14 PM) View Post

The bold stuff is true, but yes I agree, america has gotten out of control, people protesting because we are trying to save to people of iraq, and people in florida say america sucks, after they swam over a hundred miles just to come to here. Mexicans jump the boarder to be here, then say, america sucks, If it sucks so much, GET OUT.

We need a leader that will stand up and say bark YOU, and kick everyone that thinks america sucks, out of america, we allow to much freedom of speech, we fight and die so people from other countried can come here and say, you suck, and let them say it, becasue we express freedom, we are the only country in the world that allows that much freedom, the only country that has millions of people die, so you can wear a shirt that says WAR SUCKS.

Dude, you need to visit a third world country- Real bad.

#30 Martin

Martin
  • User under investigation - Potential scammer

• 772 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(Hawk117 @ Sep 20 2006, 09:08 PM) View Post

By us I mean NORMAL Americans, not the "OMG LETS barkING NOOK EVERY1" Americans dry.gif (A prime example is Irule). Oh, and Irule, would this by any chance help the worlds population problem xD

I think most Americans are not for or against war. We had to declare war on the Taliban, and everyone knew that. Iraq was also in the realm of possibility, and I dont see the problem with them either. If one of you has a relative over there they BELIEVE they are there for a good reason. Yet people at home are against it... Why? How come we have to judge this war from our living rooms and come up with a complete opposite, well, feeling towards the war than those who are in it. Shouldnt we be on the same page? Ah, well, never mind dry.gif.

I guess I over expressed myself. I do love this country just not how it is run politically. I despise some government officials. Although Im sure if I was more educated in the topic my view may be different. Sorry for my ranting It was a loooong day at school. I was kinda an ass in my other post.

Edited by Martin, 20 September 2006 - 06:19 PM.

#31 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(Hawk117 @ Sep 20 2006, 10:08 PM) View Post

Yes it would take care of the population problem XD, but seriously, ask the soldiers in iraq, they want to be over there, they are fighting for a reason, while we sit at home and listen to the bullshit that the news has to say... oh and also, the first thing my brother said when he came home (after hugging me and saying, damn you've grown) was, I wanna go back. why, becasue over there, he felt like he was doing the right thing, he says its completly justified, after walking through a town and seeing how shitty it is there, he was happy that he went to fight.

#32 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE(Martin @ Sep 20 2006, 09:15 PM) View Post

I guess I over expressed myself. I do love this country just not how it is run politically. I despise some government officials. Although Im sure if I was more educated in the topic my view may be different. Sorry for my ranting It was a loooong day at school. I was kinda an ass in my other post.

Ah, its okay, Ive had days like that before too.

I dont like some government officials either, but we cant do too much about that.

#33 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE(Elfonso @ Sep 20 2006, 08:14 PM) View Post

we are the only country in the world that allows that much freedom, the only country that has millions of people die, so you can wear a shirt that says WAR SUCKS.

Said very very well!

#34 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(Hawk117 @ Sep 20 2006, 10:15 PM) View Post

Dude, you need to visit a third world country- Real bad.

I've been to vietnam, france, germany, hungarian, and hong kong, after seeing the slums over there, im glad im an american.

#35 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(Cript @ Sep 20 2006, 09:18 PM) View Post

Said very very well!

xD The only part which was said very well. I missed it due to his other incoherent rambling.

#36 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:24 PM

Wow, it's impossible for you people to get into a debate without insulting the opposing party.

Congrats

#37 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE(Bryan @ Sep 20 2006, 10:24 PM) View Post

Wow, it's impossible for you people to get into a debate without insulting the opposing party.

Congrats

Takes true skills!

#38 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE(Elfonso @ Sep 20 2006, 09:26 PM) View Post

Takes true skills!

Elfonso has mastered it.

#39 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE(Hawk117 @ Sep 20 2006, 10:28 PM) View Post

Elfonso has mastered it.

That I have, I seem to have a knack for argueing...

#40 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:42 PM

Elfonso you are a crappy american. you sound too much like irulivants or whatever his stupid ass name is and probly are. People like you are getting into politics and barking up america.

Over time now i have grown to despise the people representing and leading america, and also the people in general.

#41 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:43 PM

Elfonso IS Iruleatants and I'll move this over to general debating now..

#42 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE(Funnlecake @ Sep 20 2006, 09:42 PM) View Post

Elfonso you are a crappy american. you sound too much like irulivants or whatever his stupid ass name is and probly are. People like you are getting into politics and barking up america.

Over time now i have grown to despise the people representing and leading america, and also the people in general.

How am I a crappy american?

#43 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:23 PM

-yawn- I dont get the idea of being a crappy american. Opposing or being for war doesn't make you patriotic either way.

Also adam, I belive the reason your brother wanted to go back, wasn't to impose the will of America in foreign lands. You're taking an approach of making the world submit to you. I am thinking he wants to go back because those people genuinely need help.

There are very few nations that are as great to its people as the USA is (There are of course exceptions, but hey Canada isn't perfect either xD). The fact that you are able to go on this site and debate such matters proves that point tongue.gif

#44 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE(Hawk117 @ Sep 20 2006, 05:32 PM) View Post

Werent some oil deposits found in that region blink.gif

Thinkin' like a real American.

#45 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:29 PM

Alot of the people sound like gay when there trying to be sarcastic. (ie., oh noes!1111one11elev!en!!!)

#46 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:34 PM

Try to define an American, and then add "Crappy" as a prefix to every word you used to define. That's a "crappy american."

#47 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE(Elfonso @ Sep 20 2006, 07:19 PM) View Post

I've been to vietnam, france, germany, hungarian, and hong kong, after seeing the slums over there, im glad im an american.

Obviosuly you haven't, because its HUNGARY, not HUNGRAIAN. Idiot.
Leave codex.
Now.
Just get the bark out.
And never come back.

#48 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE(Travis @ Sep 21 2006, 12:56 AM) View Post

Obviosuly you haven't, because its HUNGARY, not HUNGRAIAN. Idiot.
Leave codex.
Now.
Just get the bark out.
And never come back.

Wow, that is so hateful.

#49 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:26 AM

According to NPR, Chavez got a standing ovation. Nice tongue.gif

Heres the video for those of you who wish to watch smile.gif

#50 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE(Krnsaber @ Sep 21 2006, 03:48 AM) View Post

So you want us to superimpose on the world by scaring the crap out of everyone? Thats great foreign relations!

To be brutaly honest, your (american) foreign relations aren't really that great as it is smile.gif

QUOTE(Elfonso @ Sep 21 2006, 04:19 AM) View Post

Vietnam, France, Hungary, Hong Kong

Oh, BTW: Slums in France and Hungary aren't that bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users