• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#51 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:49 PM

I think it would be more appropriate, because you were the one that dissagreed with the statement in the first place, for your to show proof that a korean/chinese/nigerian never has scammed anyone wouldnt it?

I guess all those achievements in his life can't help influence his common sense.

#52 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:14 PM

This hasnt been "what they have got to" this is how they have always been. Thousands of people a day fall for the most retarded tricks ever. Its the sadest thing ever. For instance, if your on neopets, reading their neomail, and they give you a link for free np, and neopets comes up and says, "Please login" Its not neopets. Your already logged in.

Its sad that Koreans/chinese/nigerians can scam stuff from people without even putting 5% effort into it. They dont even bother to learn english enough to sound like they are english. They use websites like neopets.tk, or neopets.com.tk and people are so retarded that they actually believe its www.neepets.com. Its gotten so horrible, that browsers had to include a phising filter just for people to stand a chance, which in return makes my browser worse, and it pisses me off. If people where just not retarded....life would be easier :(

/end rant

I can take things pretty hard bro., I suggest you put "jk" at the end before you find me right at your front door

Edited by NinjaHax, 20 December 2009 - 07:15 PM.

#53 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

I think it would be more appropriate, because you were the one that dissagreed with the statement in the first place, for your to show proof that a korean/chinese/nigerian never has scammed anyone wouldnt it?

No that's not how it works. He made a bold statement. I challenge him to prove it. That's how it works.

#54 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:18 PM

I can take things pretty hard bro., I suggest you put "jk" at the end before you find me right at your front door

Putting "jk" at the end of a rant wouldn't make sense, he's ranting about something he dislikes, he's not joking around.

Also, empty threats are empty.

No that's not how it works. He made a bold statement. I challenge him to prove it. That's how it works.

You're a little late, he posted a few links for you.

Edited by Elindoril, 20 December 2009 - 07:19 PM.

#55 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:19 PM

That's funny, I could swear you challenged me to prove it...

#56 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

OMG I HAVE A BETTER IDEA.
Why don't we just proceed EVERYTHING we say with an apology? That way people won't cry themselves to sleep over stupid shit said on a neopets board!
:) WE ALL WIN.

#57 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Internet hard man is hard.

#58 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:32 PM

oh right lol yeh coz thats how life works!

Your the only one who was offended or w/e so why is it his job to prove that his oppinion is right when that his oppinion and hes happy with it?

If you want to change that you proove it.

#59 ImonaboaT

ImonaboaT
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

I read all the posts in here and came to two conclusions: 1. Scamming is stupid. 2. don't cry over something you read in a forum >.<;

Edited by ImonaboaT, 20 December 2009 - 07:50 PM.

#60 ZeroJutsu

ZeroJutsu
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:12 PM

I so sorry I offend you. Me is not try at all. =_=

#61 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:44 PM

http://www.washingto...9061703852.html
http://www.firetrust...f-chinese-scams
http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

These ought to do.

Invalid, its not relevant to Neopets. Please try again.

#62 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:45 PM

Okay I challenge you to show me proof of a korean scammer, a chinese scammer, and a nigerian scammer. In the event that you do provide the necessary proof, I will concede and leave Neocodex.

Good luck Sweeney :thumbsup::thumbsup:

should be easy enough to verify since you have half the forum agreeing with that sole fact

Your going to leave over this? That sickens me. It was never targeted AT YOU. it was targets at the koreans. The Chinese. And the Nigerians, who scam people on a daily basis.

http://www.washingto...9080603764.html

http://www.ugamegold.com/
http://www.wowgold-us.com/
http://www.wow-power...ng-wowgold.com/

Plus I can find you plenty plenty more.

I will never ever ever apologize for something I said when it wasnt racist. I dont give a shit if it offended you, I didnt mean it as racist, so you can just suck up and deal with it already. If I had made that remark meaning something racist, then sure. I would apologize. But I made the remark, because thats the truth....

Chinese/Koreans have actually jobs where you go to work and farm gold all day long to make money. They have JOBS where you go to it just to scam. They are registered employess and everything. Dont give me this "Thats racist bullshit". I never said you where a scammer, so dont take offense to it (Unless you are a scammer, and you over reacted because I indirectly insulted you...in which case. gtfo my board)

#63 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:47 PM

oh right lol yeh coz thats how life works!

Your the only one who was offended or w/e so why is it his job to prove that his oppinion is right when that his oppinion and hes happy with it?

If you want to change that you proove it.

It's the fact that he made such characterizations without proof. If he's going to make such characterizations he needs proper evidence. And I apologize, because half of your post was incomprehensible, what does " If you want to change that you proove it" mean?

Dumb people are often blonde.

#64 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:47 PM

Invalid, its not relevant to Neopets. Please try again.

Okay I challenge you to show me proof of a korean scammer, a chinese scammer, and a nigerian scammer. In the event that you do provide the necessary proof, I will concede and leave Neocodex.

Good luck Sweeney :thumbsup::thumbsup:

should be easy enough to verify since you have half the forum agreeing with that sole fact

I am missing where you said it had to be related to neopets.... And I am missing where I was saying that nigerians/koreans/chinese only scam people on neopets as well. I was talking about scamming in general...

#65 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:55 PM

Your going to leave over this? That sickens me. It was never targeted AT YOU. it was targets at the koreans. The Chinese. And the Nigerians, who scam people on a daily basis.

http://www.washingto...9080603764.html

http://www.ugamegold.com/
http://www.wowgold-us.com/
http://www.wow-power...ng-wowgold.com/

Plus I can find you plenty plenty more.

I will never ever ever apologize for something I said when it wasnt racist. I dont give a shit if it offended you, I didnt mean it as racist, so you can just suck up and deal with it already. If I had made that remark meaning something racist, then sure. I would apologize. But I made the remark, because thats the truth....

Chinese/Koreans have actually jobs where you go to work and farm gold all day long to make money. They have JOBS where you go to it just to scam. They are registered employess and everything. Dont give me this "Thats racist bullshit". I never said you where a scammer, so dont take offense to it (Unless you are a scammer, and you over reacted because I indirectly insulted you...in which case. gtfo my board)

You shouldn't be so emotional, because sweeney gets very anal about your certain kind of post, that is unless of course he is your butt buddy and makes exceptions for his most beloved friends.

First, answer me: What is a job? After that, what is a part-time job?

I am missing where you said it had to be related to neopets.... And I am missing where I was saying that nigerians/koreans/chinese only scam people on neopets as well. I was talking about scamming in general...

So are you saying only korean chinese and nigerian scam? or are you every single race on earth does. Because if you were saying it was only them; then thats racist because you are essentially defining korean, chinese and nigerian people as scammers, If you choose the latter then you should have the decency to admit that it doesn't matter about the race but the individual. And that everyone scams.

I could easily google a motherload of articles for each single race.

#66 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:55 PM

You shouldn't be so emotional, because sweeney gets very anal about your certain kind of post, that is unless of course he is your butt buddy and makes exceptions for his most beloved friends.

First, answer me: What is a job? After that, what is a part-time job?

Offically jobs are jobs that your a registered employee with the state/country (You pay taxes and receive a salary for performing a service for a company). A part time job as defined in the United States is 35 hours or less, and a full time job is more then 35 hours a week.

#67 ImonaboaT

ImonaboaT
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:57 PM

Excuse me im offended now because im part of the "single race". Apologize.

#68 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

It's the fact that he made such characterizations without proof. If he's going to make such characterizations he needs proper evidence. And I apologize, because half of your post was incomprehensible, what does " If you want to change that you proove it" mean?

Dumb people are often blonde.

lol im half drunk and i still make more sence than you

#69 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

it was targets at the koreans. The Chinese. And the Nigerians, who scam people on a daily basis.

Okay if it wasn't prejudice before, it sure as hell is now.

#70 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

So are you saying only korean chinese and nigerian scam? or are you every single race on earth does. Because if you were saying it was only them; then thats racist because you are essentially defining korean, chinese and nigerian people as scammers, If you choose the latter then you should have the decency to admit that it doesn't matter about the race but the individual. And that everyone scams.

I could easily google a motherload of articles for each single race.

In what point did I say that they are the only race that scamms? Hell. FUCKING KOREAN/NIGERIAN/CHINESE IS NOT A RACE. That is a national origin. People in China/Korea/Nigeria scam significantly more then other countries.

http://fraudgallery.com/ - 90% of those are from nigerians....
http://www.markeedra...s/37/1/Scammers - Over 70% of those scammers have chinese ip address's

How many more times will we have to link you facts before you listen to them?

Okay if it wasn't prejudice before, it sure as hell is now.

I'm actually done posting any replies to you at all. And furthure more I am reporting your posts. Your simply flamebaiting as much as you possible can. Your not reading what we say, your just screaming "racist". I am done with this silliness. I thought I could participate in an active exchange of ideals, but it seems we cannot do that. I have better things to worry myself about.

#71 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:04 PM

Well then, seeing as you fail to make any well reasoned arguments against me, I think you should take a break and sit your inebriated ass down and come back when you can make coherent sentences and a valid argument.

Dumb people are usually blonde.

Well then, seeing as you fail to make any well reasoned arguments against me, I think you should take a break and sit your inebriated ass down and come back when you cam make coherent sentences and a valid argument.

#72 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:04 PM

I apologize in advance, but we need it 500 more times. Besides Mr. Wizard here, we also have blondes reading this topic and we all know how fucking dumb they are.

#73 ImonaboaT

ImonaboaT
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:07 PM

forget this post ever happened.

Edited by ImonaboaT, 20 December 2009 - 09:14 PM.

#74 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:07 PM

Well then, seeing as you fail to make any well reasoned arguments against me, I think you should take a break and sit your inebriated ass down and come back when you can make coherent sentences and a valid argument.

Well then, seeing as you fail to make any well reasoned arguments against me, I think you should take a break and sit your inebriated ass down and come back when you cam make coherent sentences and a valid argument.

Difference with me is - i dont care about making a comeback - because im not having an argument. :D

And not to be patronising here but im not the one who posted the same thing twice ;)

#75 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:15 PM

In what point did I say that they are the only race that scamms? Hell. FUCKING KOREAN/NIGERIAN/CHINESE IS NOT A RACE. That is a national origin. People in China/Korea/Nigeria scam significantly more then other countries.

http://fraudgallery.com/ - 90% of those are from nigerians....
http://www.markeedra...s/37/1/Scammers - Over 70% of those scammers have chinese ip address's

I'm actually done posting any replies to you at all. And furthure more I am reporting your posts. Your simply flamebaiting as much as you possible can. Your not reading what we say, your just screaming "racist". I am done with this silliness. I thought I could participate in an active exchange of ideals, but it seems we cannot do that. I have better things to worry myself about.

The point I am trying to make is that you are saying that korean/chinese/nigerians scam more than others. All the links you have provided are aimed towards a certain race. Korean/ Nigerian/ Chinese is a race my friend, you are very wrong. You should take the emotion out of your posts it weakens your arguments. And you can't say what race scams more than another because that is just racist to base the probability of a person scamming on his race. Furthermore, once you admit that all races scam, this discussion will be done with.

Difference with me is - i dont care about making a comeback - because im not having an argument. :D

And not to be patronising here but im not the one who posted the same thing twice ;)

Another difference is you dont understand what a discussion is, and that we're not having an argument. Although you can "make" arguments against or for people. I hope you can fit that in your head. I understand that you get a lot of white-knighting on this board, which explains your attitude on the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users