Photo

93SSLR Complete! Source Included

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#26 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

All score sending and shity python apps from here wont work anyways once TNT figures out how to make a mouse movement listener. It's just a matter of time before they find out huh?Posted Image

In all fairness, that is an extremely simple code, I think anyone could decipher that and see what it does.

One question thought, I have never come across this before: line-seperator

Too lazy to open Netbeans, fill me in on what it does please Posted Image

It is a much better way to do a line break.

#27 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:10 PM

Have you even tested it?

#28 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:12 PM

All score sending and shity python apps from here wont work anyways once TNT figures out how to make a mouse movement listener. It's just a matter of time before they find out huh?Posted Image

It is a much better way to do a line break.

Thought it was.

But surely: System.out.println(); is more than sufficient?

#29 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

Have you even tested it?

Why would I? I have said many times I don't play neopets and I will not send sores for my sisters account nor will I use any of the python apps here becuase they will get you froze. After TNT gets a mouse listener all of the stuff you all have will be over and you will hope people like me would release undetectable programs, however I don't think I will since the time I came here you all have done nothing but trash me, bad mouth me, and call me a liar. It's not very smart to do that to someone you may nee in the future.

Thought it was.

But surely: System.out.println(); is more than sufficient?

I have compiled soo many classes of the best ways of doing things using java almost as if it was a different lang when I make things for myself. I have even made java text scriptable for most of my apps lol. My JDK is more much elite than anyones you have ever seen.

If i want to make a hellow world in my JDK i just make a text file like so

@start:
@print("hello world"):
@end:

Thats it

#30 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:23 PM

Why would I? I have said many times I don't play neopets and I will not send sores for my sisters account nor will I use any of the python apps here becuase they will get you froze. After TNT gets a mouse listener all of the stuff you all have will be over and you will hope people like me would release undetectable programs, however I don't think I will since the time I came here you all have done nothing but trash me, bad mouth me, and call me a liar. It's not very smart to do that to someone you may nee in the future.

Put your code where you mouth is.

If you can release something better than anything we have, stop talking about it, and fucking prove it. Or fuck off.

#31 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

Put your code where you mouth is.

If you can release something better than anything we have, stop talking about it, and fucking prove it. Or fuck off.

In rambos thread I gave you all a peice of my human like mouse movement sequence, that I am sure very few of you even know what to do with it since you can't even read a simple code. I think that was enough proof.

#32 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

I have compiled soo many classes of the best ways of doing things using java almost as if it was a different lang when I make things for myself. I have even made java text scriptable for most of my apps lol. My JDK is more much elite than anyones you have ever seen.

If i want to make a hellow world in my JDK i just make a text file like so

@start:
@print("hello world"):
@end:

Thats it

I don't see the need, as say you get a job within a company and you have to write a program in java you may slip up and write in some of your own functions not available in the JDK they supply. Therefore it's bad coding practice. Where as if you did a function:

public void line-seperator() {
	System.out.println("----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------");

}

Then called it via: line-seperator();

One, you would not get bad coding practice, and two can cut down on the amount of characters typed.

#33 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

"Mouse listener". Funny term.

Too bad that they cant use a mouse listener in flash (and if they did, we can get around that as well). Your a kiddy in our eyes. Neocodex has been around for years now, we are the oldest, and the best at this. If TNT could stop us with 1 single fix, it would have been over years ago. We adapt faster then they do.

So far the only thing that you have released is a java "random number generator". Please do not kid yourself and say that it accounts for the game, the score limit, and the time that it takes to play it. You posted the source, and I read the source. It doesnt do that.

#34 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:29 PM

I don't see the need, as say you get a job within a company and you have to write a program in java you may slip up and write in some of your own functions not available in the JDK they supply. Therefore it's bad coding practice. Where as if you did a function:

public void line-seperator() {
	System.out.println("----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------");

}

Then called it via: line-seperator();

One, you would not get bad coding practice, and two can cut down on the amount of characters typed.

You make a point however I am a freelancer I do not choose to work for a company. I have had offers and declined.

#35 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

In rambos thread I gave you all a peice of my human like mouse movement sequence, that I am sure very few of you even know what to do with it since you can't even read a simple code. I think that was enough proof.

Lol. I used to program for Runescape all the time. Mouse movements where important in that game, and I had a very very clean record.

Just like I have a clean record in neopets. Zero accounts frozen from using my programs. Infact, the only program we have that even has a freeze rate is Abrosia, and I have made several million off of it just by not being stupid.

#36 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:32 PM

You make a point however I am a freelancer I do not choose to work for a company. I have had offers and declined.

Ah, then that's fair enough. As I said on IRC, I am currently not programming for the main-stream but for myself. However, anything I do make I would like to release to the general public, therefore everything I do would need to be compatible with a standard JDK.

Example:

import java.io.*;  
import java.util.*;    
public class User {    
	BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));   
	public static ArrayList<String> Username = new ArrayList<String>();    
	public static ArrayList<String> Password = new ArrayList<String>();    
	public String searchUsername;    

public void setUser() {	    
		System.out.print(”Please create a username: “);        
		try {		   
			 String inUser = in.readLine();		   
			 Username.add(inUser);		}	    
		catch (IOException e) {		    
			System.err.println(”–>” + e.getMessage() );		    
			e.printStackTrace();		}	    

System.out.print(”Please create a password: “);        #
		try {		    
			String inPass = in.readLine();		    
			Password.add(inPass);		}       
		 catch (IOException e) {		    
			e.printStackTrace();		}	    

for (String name: Username) {           
			System.out.println(”Thanks, the following user have been set: ” + name);	    
		}    
	}    
}

Edited by Rambo, 01 February 2010 - 01:34 PM.

#37 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:33 PM

Is it difficult to wiggle a mouse?
I wouldn't have thought so...

#38 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:35 PM

"Mouse listener". Funny term.

Too bad that they cant use a mouse listener in flash (and if they did, we can get around that as well). Your a kiddy in our eyes. Neocodex has been around for years now, we are the oldest, and the best at this. If TNT could stop us with 1 single fix, it would have been over years ago. We adapt faster then they do.

So far the only thing that you have released is a java "random number generator". Please do not kid yourself and say that it accounts for the game, the score limit, and the time that it takes to play it. You posted the source, and I read the source. It doesnt do that.

Wow you do like to argue don't you. Mouse Listener is not a funny term and also you are an idiot it wouldn't matter what the games were what langs or anything they would just need to record mousemovements on the site. You are a jackass becuase you all don't send mousemovements to the server and I doubt you even know how to build a mouse handler or any kind of wrapper for that matter.

#39 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:37 PM

Wow you do like to argue don't you. Mouse Listener is not a funny term and also you are an idiot it wouldn't matter what the games were what langs or anything they would just need to record mousemovements on the site. You are a jackass becuase you all don't send mousemovements to the server and I doubt you even know how to build a mouse handler or any kind of wrapper for that matter.

Yeah... Html cant record mouse movements....

Good one though. Even if they employed javascript, it would easily be by-passable.

#40 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:38 PM

Ah, then that's fair enough. As I said on IRC, I am currently not programming for the main-stream but for myself. However, anything I do make I would like to release to the general public, therefore everything I do would need to be compatible with a standard JDK.

Example:

import java.io.*;  
import java.util.*;    
public class User {    
	BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));   
	public static ArrayList<String> Username = new ArrayList<String>();    
	public static ArrayList<String> Password = new ArrayList<String>();    
	public String searchUsername;    

public void setUser() {    	
		System.out.print(”Please create a username: “);        
		try {	       
		     String inUser = in.readLine();	       
		     Username.add(inUser);		}    	
		catch (IOException e) {	    	
			e.printStackTrace();		}    	

System.out.print(”Please create a password: “);        #
		try {	    	
			String inPass = in.readLine();	    	
			Password.add(inPass);		}   	
	     catch (IOException e) {	    	
			e.printStackTrace();		}    	

for (String name: Username) {       	
			System.out.println(”Thanks, the following user have been set: ” + name);    	
		}    
	}    
}

What did you make that for?

#41 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:44 PM

What did you make that for?

It was for an assignment at university and the lecturer was only expecting very basic stuff. I took it a little further and included array lists and input readers :p

When I say very basic stuff, the lecturer was after: setting variables, printing variables etc.

Done PHP before?

<?
	$USERNAME			= 'YOUR_USERNAME';    
	$FEED_AMOUNT     	= 'HOW MANY YOU WANT TO SHOW';   
	$URL 					= 'http://twitter.com/' . $USERNAME;	    

$h = @fopen($URL, "r");	    

if ($h) {	    
		while (!feof($h)) {			   
			 $buffer = fgets($h, 4096);			   
			 $content = $content . $buffer;		}	   
			 fclose($h);    
		}	   

$content 			= trim($content);    
		$start 			= strpos($content, "<div class=\"section\">");    
		$end 			= strpos($content, "<span class=\"published timestamp\"");    
		$tweets 			= substr($content, $start,$end-$start);    
		$arrayTweets		= explode("<li",$tweets);	$tweets			="";	    

$i= 1;    
		while ($i <= $FEED_AMOUNT) {       
			$start 				= strpos($arrayTweets[$i] ,">")+1;        
			$strippedTweet 		= substr($arrayTweets[$i], $start, strlen($arrayTweets[$i])-$start);	            
			$tweets.="<br>".$strippedTweet;        $i++;	}    
			$tweets = str_replace("href=\"/", "href=\"http://twitter.com/", $tweets);
?>

Edited by Rambo, 01 February 2010 - 01:46 PM.

#42 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

Yeah... Html cant record mouse movements....

Good one though. Even if they employed javascript, it would easily be by-passable.

Ok iargue hoever didn't you just say mouselistener is a funny term?
http://java.sun.com/...selistener.html
It looks to me like sun doesn't think it's funny. Your not a programmer and if you think you are you should go to school so mabey then you could learn something. You are just trying to seem smart or not dumb in these threads but you and I both know you wouldn't have a damn clue what to do if they added listeners and other traps for that matter. You would be stuck waiting for someone elses source so you could alter it a bit and put your stamp on it.

Is it difficult to wiggle a mouse?
I wouldn't have thought so...

You wouldn't even know where to start writing a human like mouse movement class.

#43 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

Ok iargue hoever didn't you just say mouselistener is a funny term?
http://java.sun.com/...selistener.html
It looks to me like sun doesn't think it's funny. Your not a programmer and if you think you are you should go to school so mabey then you could learn something. You are just trying to seem smart or not dumb in these threads but you and I both know you wouldn't have a damn clue what to do if they added listeners and other traps for that matter. You would be stuck waiting for someone elses source so you could alter it a bit and put your stamp on it.

Your just insulting me now. Why dont you just prove what your trying to say instead?

To counter your arguement, I have never a mouse listener didnt exist, instead I said it was a funny term. That is because I think it sounds funny....

And, still we move onward because you gave me a java example, when Neopets uses 0% java ever (Thank goodness...That thing is slow). You have yet to prove that they can do it on their main site, which you claim that if they did, we would be screwed.

You still havent shown any proof at all that your program account for the game, the time it takes to play, and the score you need to play it at.

Please do not insult me, its not a nice thing to do :|

You wouldn't even know where to start writing a human like mouse movement class.

from ctypes import *

user32 = windll.user32
kernel32 = windll.kernel32

class RECT(Structure):
_fields_ = [
("left", c_ulong),
("top", c_ulong),
("right", c_ulong),
("bottom", c_ulong)
]

class GUITHREADINFO(Structure):
_fields_ = [
("cbSize", c_ulong),
("flags", c_ulong),
("hwndActive", c_ulong),
("hwndFocus", c_ulong),
("hwndCapture", c_ulong),
("hwndMenuOwner", c_ulong),
("hwndMoveSize", c_ulong),
("hwndCaret", c_ulong),
("rcCaret", RECT)
]

def moveCursorInCurrentWindow(x, y):
guiThreadInfo = GUITHREADINFO(cbSize=sizeof(GUITHREADINFO))
user32.GetGUIThreadInfo(0, byref(guiThreadInfo))
focussedWindow = guiThreadInfo.hwndFocus
windowRect = RECT()
user32.GetWindowRect(focussedWindow, byref(windowRect))
user32.SetCursorPos(windowRect.left + x, windowRect.top + y)

moveCursorInCurrentWindow(100, 100)

That would move the mouse....

Now all I have to do is devolope a human movement algorithim to call, and we are set.

*whew* that was hard!

#44 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:00 PM

No, I wouldn't. I never claimed I did.
Doesn't mean it's difficult, though.
I'm sure I could pick it up with a little effort.

#45 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

93dcthugs93, stop trying.

Obviously you know how to code a bit, big deal. No one has to prove anything to you.

Also, Iargue doesn't bluff. He's a clever chap, don't go calling people stupid when you don't even take the time to research them.

#46 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

Your just insulting me now. Why dont you just prove what your trying to say instead?

To counter your arguement, I have never a mouse listener didnt exist, instead I said it was a funny term. That is because I think it sounds funny....

And, still we move onward because you gave me a java example, when Neopets uses 0% java ever (Thank goodness...That thing is slow). You have yet to prove that they can do it on their main site, which you claim that if they did, we would be screwed.

You still havent shown any proof at all that your program account for the game, the time it takes to play, and the score you need to play it at.

Please do not insult me, its not a nice thing to do :|

All the times are between 1 and 4 minutes that it prints instead of 5 seconds, the score are printed for each game the simple fact that you still can't read simple code proves my point.

Lets explain this so even a noob can understand then you might get the simple code

public static int Game1()
{
Random randomGenerator = new Random();
int randomG1 = randomGenerator.nextInt(75);
int Game1 = randomG1 + 125;
return Game1;
}

That code is for game1 it will produce a score between 125 and 199 to be exact you need i beleive it is 200 for 1000np.

log("GameID: 1000 Score: " + Game1() + " Time: " + Time() );

This code outprints GameID: 1000 Score: here is where the game1 value of a number between 125 and 199 is printed then Time: a random time between 1 and 4 minutes

Do you follow me so far?

now you have these strings

String Time = " Time: ";
String GID1 = "GameID: 1000 Score: ";

I made them for the fact it's easier than typing in GameID: 1000 Score:

now we are getting to the part that will confuse you if your not already confused

DataOutputStream out = new DataOutputStream(new FileOutputStream("dcthugs93isthesh!t.txt"));
This is declearing the fact that I want to make a new text file called dcthugs93istheshit and then print the following in it

out.writeUTF(GID1 + Game1() + Time + Time() + getLineSeparator() + " " );

This will be printed in my text file GID1 that is the string from before if you have forgot next it will print our number between 125 and 199 and then the time string then it will print a random number between 1 and 4 minutes

Thats all it does.

Check out this page even though that doesnt tell you exactly what to do it does tell you that it can be done.
http://www.quirksmod...ents_mouse.html

#47 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:06 PM

Also, Iargue doesn't bluff. He's a clever chap, don't go calling people stupid when you don't even take the time to research them.

Let's not get carried away...

#48 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

Thats all it does.

Check out this page even though that doesnt tell you exactly what to do it does tell you that it can be done.
http://www.quirksmod...ents_mouse.html

I am quite aware of what your code does. It generates random numbers, and thats it.

It doesnt generate numbers based upon each specific game.

The page you linked me gives me to ability to do something when someone clicks, or do something when the mouse moves. It does not give me the ability to record mouse movements.

The most that it can do, is make a popup show up if I click, or to make something blink if I move the mouse. It cannot, cannot, record any mouse movements.

#49 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Yes you would need a human like mouse movement function, then an object handler, and other things aswell.

No you are wrong it does just produce random number however it states a different random vallue for each game. for game 2 it produces a different number between 350 and 500 and 500 being the 1000np mark.

#50 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:14 PM

All score sending and shity python apps from here wont work anyways once TNT figures out how to make a mouse movement listener.

I don't think Abrosia is shitty. It may lack some features, but it still does the job well (arguably better than other autobuyers available), and any freezings that arise from it are most likely because of usage patterns and nothing inherently wrong with the code. If you have any specific comments about it/criticisms about the code, please make them. ;)

You're quite right, Neopets could employ some kind of mouse listener procedure (either with JScript somehow or the Flash games) to make sure that people are using their site in a browser. However, I know that I would be able to circumvent it in a very short time. All it would involve is some packet sniffing to view the communication between the browser and their server, and some code that would generate mouse movements that seem human-like (perhaps with some randomization and variable speeds).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users