Photo

93SSLR Complete! Source Included

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#76 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:18 PM

don't let the door hit you where god split you..

btw shouldn't he be banned so he can't use the 'sucky programs' here? Oh right he doesn't play neopets *cough*bullshit*cough*..

If i wanted to use the shity programs i would either way.. but trust me i dont

#77 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

If i wanted to use the shity programs i would either way.. but trust me i dont

You claim the programs here are shitty yet yours is so damn amazing, yet it has been proven on countless accounts how well the programs here work and you have yet to show valid proof that yours is so amazing, or that it actually works.

Also, why would you want to use our "shitty" programs if you don't even play Neopets in the first place?

Edited by Elindoril, 01 February 2010 - 08:14 PM.

#78 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:50 PM

Ohai guise, just woke up what did I...

Posted Image

#79 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

This thread is funny. :lol:

#80 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

This thread is funny. :lol:

Your a damn lurker!
Spoiler

#81 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:06 PM

I don't think Abrosia is shitty. It may lack some features, but it still does the job well (arguably better than other autobuyers available), and any freezings that arise from it are most likely because of usage patterns and nothing inherently wrong with the code. If you have any specific comments about it/criticisms about the code, please make them. ;)

You're quite right, Neopets could employ some kind of mouse listener procedure (either with JScript somehow or the Flash games) to make sure that people are using their site in a browser. However, I know that I would be able to circumvent it in a very short time. All it would involve is some packet sniffing to view the communication between the browser and their server, and some code that would generate mouse movements that seem human-like (perhaps with some randomization and variable speeds).

God has spoken...... lolwhy is every thread with this dc guy in there leads to arguments. so funny to watch......

#82 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:07 PM

SL != god.
Rambo = god.

#83 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:14 PM

SL != god.
Rambo = god.

*ahem*

#84 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:50 AM

HeY gUyS!!! Check out my ONe Three Three Seven C code which makes rand0m scores for sLaughters score sender for j000!, pls +rep me, kthxbai
That compiles in any gcc C compiler (not C++)

In all seriousness, now that I have made essentially the exact same program as you in around 20 minutes, I can bag the shit out of you.
You come here and say you are a much better programmer than us, but your own arguments have proved that you know next to nothing about programming or how the internet works.

For a start you are a java programmer, which almost says enough. Your getLineSeparator function is next to stupid. Any good programmer knows that a newline can be invoked with a simple \r\n (CRLF), especially when using TEXT FILES! Using a function to call every single time you want a linebreak is inefficient coding and use of CPU.

And your stuff about 'mouse listeners'. Scoresenders already connect to the internet, as do flash games. If TNT were to program in 'mouse listeners' which then sent that information to the neopets servers, there is no logical reason why a programmer of a score sender could not program his program to send this information to neopets servers too. Mouse Listeners don't just let a company know if someone has used their mouse or not. It needs to be communicated to them via the internet, and all connections on the internet can be faked.

The fact you think your program is top sh*t is a joke, it's just a random number generator, and a tbh, a rather bad one.

If you think your programming abilities are greater than that of neocodex programmers, then make your own neopets programs to prove your point.

#85 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:49 PM

HeY gUyS!!! Check out my ONe Three Three Seven C code which makes rand0m scores for sLaughters score sender for j000!, pls +rep me, kthxbai

#include <stdio.h>#include <stdlib.h>int started=0;int intLength(int in){	in = abs(in);	if (in == 0) return 1;	int ret,i;	ret = 0;	i = 1;	while (in > i) {		ret += 1;		i *= 10;	}	if (in < 0)		ret ++;	return ret;}char *score(int gameID,int lowerScore,int higherScore, int lowerTime, int higherTime, int mod){	int memLen,random1,random2;	memLen = 0;	random1 = 0;	random2 = 0;	random1 = rand()%(higherScore-lowerScore)+lowerScore;	/* Rounds random score to nearest number with mod as a factor*/	random1 = floor((double)random1/(double)mod+0.5);		random1 *= mod;		//Calculates random time	random2 = rand()%(higherTime-lowerTime)+lowerTime;		/* Gets length of buffer */	memLen = intLength(gameID)+intLength(random1)+intLength(random2)+25;	char *output;	output = (char*)malloc(memLen); //Allocates memory	sprintf(output,"Game ID: %d Score: %d Time: %d\0",gameID,random1,random2);	return output;}void writeScore(char *str,FILE *fp){	if (started==1) {		printf("\r\n");		fprintf(fp,"\r\n");	}	printf(str);	fprintf(fp,str);	started = 1;	free(str); // Frees memory	str = NULL;}void randomize(){	srand(time(0));}int main(int argc, char *argv[]){	randomize();	FILE *fp;	fp = fopen("list.txt","w");	writeScore(score(32,20,60,100,200,1),fp);	writeScore(score(32,20,60,100,200,8),fp);	writeScore(score(32,20,60,100,200,7),fp);	writeScore(score(200,300,700,1000,2500,5),fp);	fclose(fp);	printf("\r\n");	system("PAUSE");		return 0;}
That compiles in any gcc C compiler (not C++)

In all seriousness, now that I have made essentially the exact same program as you in around 20 minutes, I can bag the shit out of you.
You come here and say you are a much better programmer than us, but your own arguments have proved that you know next to nothing about programming or how the internet works.

For a start you are a java programmer, which almost says enough. Your getLineSeparator function is next to stupid. Any good programmer knows that a newline can be invoked with a simple \r\n (CRLF), especially when using TEXT FILES! Using a function to call every single time you want a linebreak is inefficient coding and use of CPU.

And your stuff about 'mouse listeners'. Scoresenders already connect to the internet, as do flash games. If TNT were to program in 'mouse listeners' which then sent that information to the neopets servers, there is no logical reason why a programmer of a score sender could not program his program to send this information to neopets servers too. Mouse Listeners don't just let a company know if someone has used their mouse or not. It needs to be communicated to them via the internet, and all connections on the internet can be faked.

The fact you think your program is top sh*t is a joke, it's just a random number generator, and a tbh, a rather bad one.

If you think your programming abilities are greater than that of neocodex programmers, then make your own neopets programs to prove your point.

Little late to the party bro.

#86 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

Yeah, school got in the way :-/

#87 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

Wow... That was awesome, I can't believe I missed it all because of school and homework

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users