• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#76 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

Everyone knows that at least 5 minutes of shower time gets devoted to huddling under the shower head and hogging the hot water.

Hogging the water from whom? African children?

#77 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hogging the water from whom? African children?

My cat I guess, our Siamese follows me around like a dog.
Like, I don't remember the last time I peed without him in the bathroom all purring and happy like the creep he is.

#78 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

haha where did you even find that JCR? :p

I'm a Google Master.

And I was joking about the showering everyday. Doesn't everyone do that? :o

Scenario: Worked 15 hours... have to be back up to do it again tomorrow.

Result: Crash out as soon as you get home. No time for showers.

#79 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

My cat I guess, our Siamese follows me around like a dog.
Like, I don't remember the last time I peed without him in the bathroom all purring and happy like the creep he is.

that was... very unexpected xD

On a random note: I like dark haired guys and light haired girls... :p

#80 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:22 PM

Everyone knows that at least 5 minutes of shower time gets devoted to huddling under the shower head and hogging the hot water.

I sometimes like to do the opposite and just stand there and slowly make the water colder and colder until I can't take it anymore... O_o

#81 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:32 PM

i like asian girls. there's just something about them that makes me want to... corrupt them lol
but saying that, give me a petite redheaded girl and not even maria ozawa could stand in my way :p

#82 dirigibleplum

dirigibleplum
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:35 PM

I'm a pretty big introvert, so I'm instantly repelled by the loud and outgoing type. A lot of my friends fall in this category though, so those that I'm on a completely platonic level with are a lot of fun, but not as a romantic option. I like people who can keep a conversation going. People who ask questions that most people don't ask. People who give you the complete and total freedom to be yourself. I'm pretty indifferent to physical features. The only things that come to my mind are long hair and eyes that capture my attention.

#83 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:37 PM

i like asian girls. there's just something about them that makes me want to... corrupt them lol
but saying that, give me a petite redheaded girl and not even maria ozawa could stand in my way :p

Why do Asian people seem so "innocent"? xD

#84 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

That's some fetish lol.

#85 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hm7pp_JFOs

This redhead?

#86 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

That's some fetish lol.

Not really a fetish, it's actually quite common :p

#87 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:56 PM

I don't think it's common to corrupt Asian women lol.

#88 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

I don't think it's common to corrupt Asian women lol.

Asians give off this "innocent" vibe and many people find that very attractive. As if they expect them to all be virigins and shown the path of sex by some strong experienced white person.

It's actually preetttyyy common. or at least not uncommon.

#89 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

Yeah this.

There's no such thing as a nympho

explain
i could just call myself a ho, but, you know, i like to sound all scientific and intelligent.

#90 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

haha by corrupt i dont mean turn them into drug addicted skanks or anything like that XD
it's just that they're just so pretty, the thought that this pretty little girl could do something so naughty... wowzars! lol
this is going to sound weird, but it's Princess Peach's fault.

This redhead?

oh man... i literally recoiled when she clapped :/

#91 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

this is going to sound weird, but it's Princess Peach's fault.

Princess peach...? She ain't Asian yo

#92 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:27 PM

LOL @ CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! But yeah iomega I know what you mean. After all, I'm asian -.-

#93 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

WELLLL

I like funny guys. That's probably what attracts me the most. And tall. Although being 5'2" i find most guys tall.
I like manliness.
I can NOT date a guy that cries. No offense to any guys that cry, but except for extreme situations i'm completely turned off by crying men. I also dislike romanticness and PDA. I really hate mushy stuff.
Ideally a guy that could have a star wars marathon with me and actually enjoy it. -And dress up with me at comic con and not a fuck what other people think.
A guy that doesn't want to talk about his feelings and kittens and all that.
I've yet to be with a guy that every other conversation didn't try to have sex with me but i'm going to go with a guy that doesn't do that is preferable.
As far as liking assholes go, i don't. BUT i have to admit i would love if a guy was an asshole to everybody but me. But aside from that, i like nice guys. :D

#94 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

Princess peach...? She ain't Asian yo

oh no no it's her fault that i like the innocent vibe so much :)

Edited by iomega, 01 November 2010 - 05:31 PM.

#95 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

WELLLL

I like funny guys. That's probably what attracts me the most. And tall. Although being 5'2" i find most guys tall.
I like manliness.
I can NOT date a guy that cries. No offense to any guys that cry, but except for extreme situations i'm completely turned off by crying men. I also dislike romanticness and PDA. I really hate mushy stuff.
Ideally a guy that could have a star wars marathon with me and actually enjoy it. -And dress up with me at comic con and not a fuck what other people think.
I've yet to be with a guy that every other conversation didn't try to have sex with me but i'm going to go with a guy that doesn't do that is preferable.
As far as liking assholes go, i don't. BUT i have to admit i would love if a guy was an asshole to everybody but me. But aside from that, i like nice guys. :D

I think you and I would be great friends but could never date xD Although I'm not an asshole to everyone :(

#96 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:33 PM

WELLLL

I like manliness.

We're like complete opposites! I love romantics. But I agree on the crying thing.

#97 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

We're like complete opposites! I love romantics. But I agree on the crying thing.

I could never date a guy who cried a lot :/ Or a girl either. Crying a lot is fucking weird and annoying >_<

#98 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

I could never date a guy who cried a lot :/ Or a girl either. Crying a lot is fucking weird and annoying >_<

I totally agree. My ex boyfriend cried and complained constantly over the dumbest shit. It got to the point where I was really annoyed and just like "suck it the fuck up already." Like crying when someone dies or if something is really sad is ok. But I can't stand people who cry and complain and act like it's the end of the world as soon as one thing doesn't go their way.

#99 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:56 PM

Can't haves: Red hair. I'm not really sure why, but women (and men for that matter) with red hair really piss me off... xD Maybe it's because my sisters and father have red hair? Maybe it's because they are hotheads? Not sure, but I've never found one girl with red hair attractive...

You don't find Christina Hendricks to be attractive? xD

Posted Image
Posted Image

#100 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:58 PM

I totally agree. My ex boyfriend cried and complained constantly over the dumbest shit. It got to the point where I was really annoyed and just like "suck it the fuck up already." Like crying when someone dies or if something is really sad is ok. But I can't stand people who cry and complain and act like it's the end of the world as soon as one thing doesn't go their way.

Well usually there's just a correlation between cryers and random moodiness, which I can't stand. Agh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users