Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image

#102 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

I think you and I would be great friends but could never date xD Although I'm not an asshole to everyone :(

hahaha why do you say that?

We're like complete opposites! I love romantics. But I agree on the crying thing.

Ugh i really dislike when guys are romantic. I'd rather the rare, meaningful i love you then constantly being romanticized.

edit LMFAOOOO codeh i remember your thing with red heads ..

#103 cixelsyd

cixelsyd
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:11 PM

Posted Image

She is attractive....But her lipstick is WAY to dark for her pale face.... :/

Im just gonna jump in this convo really quick....read a few comments.

Things I find attractive:
Curves
Green/Blue Eyes
Brown/Black hair
I love shorter women than me (Im 6'3 so not too hard to find)
Have to be somewhat intelligent
Personality is a MUST! I dont like "dull" people.
Outgoing
Caring
Family oriented

I could list more but I think that covers most o_0

#104 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:13 PM

hahaha why do you say that?

I'm about half the guy you're looking for; I don't cry and constantly talk about feelings, unless I'm in a relationship with you and obviously won't have PDA if we're not a couple :p

but I don't give a crap about what people think and will gladly do stupid things like go to comic-con for fun :p So all the friend stuff would be perfect, but all the couple things would be a total opposite xD

#105 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:24 PM

Honestly all gifs and pictures Of Christina Hendricks don't do her justice. Just watch her in that Firefly episode :p

#106 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:25 PM

I can't not be involved in this, so here it goes...

I'm attracted to both men and women.

I usually like either white or Hispanic taller guys with dark hair and dark eyes, but my boyfriend is actually very short. Luckily, I'm only about 5'0, so height is not a big deal. Typically, the guys I like are a little disheveled looking, and are thin, but toned. I'm picky about hair, but I'm not really sure how to describe what I like. I rarely find myself attracted to ethnic guys. I also seem to like slightly arrogant guys, and guys who don't treat me like I'm fragile just because I'm small.

I like petite, thin girls, with no preference in hair or eye color, and I'm more open to different races (I like exotic eyes but European noses). I really like Asian/European mixes and cute redheads, but only females. I guess I probably prefer girls with smaller breasts, but big boobs are great too as long as they're proportionate to the girl's body. Regardless, I only like girls with proportionate features. I could only date someone intelligent and slightly nerdy, with a good sense of humor. This is sort of embarrassing, but I'm into hipsters, and I dig glasses. I like moderately tattooed and/or pierced men and women. I like slightly older guys and younger girls.

I could probably go on and on, but I'll quit while I'm ahead.

Edited by Trichomes, 01 November 2010 - 06:27 PM.

#107 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:27 PM

I can't not be involved in this, so here it goes...

I'm attracted to both men and women.

I usually like either white or Hispanic taller guys with dark hair and dark eyes, but my boyfriend is actually very short. Luckily, I'm only about 5'0, so height is not a big deal. Typically, the guys I like are a little disheveled looking, and are thin, but toned. I'm picky about hair, but I'm not really sure how to describe what I like. I rarely find myself attracted to ethnic guys. I also seem to like slightly arrogant guys, and guys who don't treat me like I'm fragile just because I'm small.

See I can't stand arrogant guys. One good thing about gay/bi guys is that they're usually nice, not douchebags like many people I know. I hate douchebags who do nothing all day but bullshit about how awesome they are. I don't care!

#108 cixelsyd

cixelsyd
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:29 PM

See I can't stand arrogant guys. One good thing about gay/bi guys is that they're usually nice, not douchebags like many people I know. I hate douchebags who do nothing all day but bullshit about how awesome they are. I don't care!

Tho not all of us straight guys are douchebags. Ive been mistaken for a gay guy several times just because of how nice/easy going I am.....I am my own person and don't care what others think really. You either like me or you don't! :D

#109 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

I don't know why I'm attracted to assholes. My boyfriend is a nice guy, but he's pretentious. At times it gets a little irritating, but we're both just kind of snobs, so it works. I don't really like guys who talk about how awesome they are either, but I do like them just a little on the cocky side, and I like to be teased a little bit as long as it's not malicious or about my appearance. On the other hand, I can't stand bitchy girls.

#110 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

I'm about half the guy you're looking for; I don't cry and constantly talk about feelings, unless I'm in a relationship with you and obviously won't have PDA if we're not a couple :p

but I don't give a crap about what people think and will gladly do stupid things like go to comic-con for fun :p So all the friend stuff would be perfect, but all the couple things would be a total opposite xD

Oh right. hahaha yeah. I hate how my friends act like they don't know me and back away slowly when i start robot dancing in the mall or talking about lotr. :crybaby:

she looks okay... but I don't like red headed girls... not to mean to discriminate as I don't know wtf it is about them... but I can't do it... lol

P.s. Cara - MSN is calling your name. Answer the call. ;)

Cody you kind of have red hair you crazy bastard!

I'm playing kotor now i shall be on in a bit, my carrot flavored muffin.

#111 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:50 PM

Oh right. hahaha yeah. I hate how my friends act like they don't know me and back away slowly when i start robot dancing in the mall or talking about lotr. :crybaby:

Haha I'm pretty sure I'd join you. I randomly start Asian crumping or speaking in an East Indian accent. Not obnoxiously loud to disturb people, but it's annoying when friends hide their face because they're embarrassed people out of town will remember <_<

#112 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:55 PM

I. Do not. Have. red. hair.

It's brown. It's roots are kind of blond/red... and my beard may grown in red, blonde, brown, and black... but that is NOT the point.

The hair on my head is not red...

Damn i logged on msn just to check what color your hair looks like in your profile pic but it looks light brown.
I could have sworn you showed me a pic where it looked very red though ..

Haha I'm pretty sure I'd join you. I randomly start Asian crumping or speaking in an East Indian accent. Not obnoxiously loud to disturb people, but it's annoying when friends hide their face because they're embarrassed people out of town will remember <_<

Yeah all the coolest people dance in malls. :ninja:

#113 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:01 PM

It's brown. It's roots are kind of blond/red... and my beard may grown in red, blonde, brown, and black... but that is NOT the point.

Haha, I hate when people mistake my hazel eyes for brown, even though I know it's a lot less noticeable than someone's hair color, especially because I wear glasses. I've even had people mistake my dark brown hair for black on a couple occasions, but my hair is rarely its natural color anyway. I know it's happened to my sister (whose hair is slightly darker than mine, but still clearly brown) a lot over the years.

#114 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:06 PM

I'd hate to have you around the red headed step child lol.

#115 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:20 PM

Yeah this.

There's no such thing as a nympho

This is my acknowledging your post.

Happy now?

#116 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:20 PM

nah, sisters and pops have red hair. My hair is distinctly brown... like... dark brown (except at the roots)

I've never had anyone think my hair is red before... lol...

maybe you're the adoptive child of gingers. that's even worse!

#117 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:24 PM

Posted Image

This is what my friend is attracted to. I mean, really? :o

lol... didn't see my pops from 2-15... so that's probably not likely... though I'm not certain I wasn't mixed up at the hospital... xD

didn't you see desparate housewives? it happens! :o

#118 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

Cody, I think you were adopted. :p

#119 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

My hair was sort of auburn as a kid, but it got darker as I got older. I also have very fair skin. My sister, on the other hand, has always had very dark hair and much darker skin. It's like she got ALL of my dad's Italian genes.

My boyfriend's mom is a redhead, along with one of her brothers and the others are brunettes, but his dad is Puerto Rican, so I guess Matt inherited a lot of his dad's features. He does have natural reddish highlights and a rust beard, but I'm pretty sure that's very common.

Both of my biological cousins are redheads, but my uncle has dark brown hair and their mother has dirty blonde.

If Matt and I ever have children, there's probably a chance that they could have red hair.

#120 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:39 PM

You don't find Christina Hendricks to be attractive? xD

Posted Image
Posted Image

just an FYI she's actually a natural blonde...
but doesnt matter...she's attractive.

#121 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

Yeah, but she looks better as a red head imo.

#122 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:59 PM

I'm not shallow.
I'm looking for a person who is intelligent, polite, not a douche bag, who I can carry deep conversations with and not get bored of them.

Looks wise if we ARE going down the shallow path... I like blonde guys. White guys. I don't like Asian guys and dating within my race. More likely than not the parents are complete assholes if you're Asian... Not going down that route.

#123 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:05 PM

This still going on? Haven't seen this active of a thread in days.
Miss a few hours and its gone up 4 pages ahha shit. XD

#124 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

You know how we do.:thumbsup: If you have some physical preferences for people that you're interested, it doesn't necessarily mean you're shallow.

#125 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

This still going on? Haven't seen this active of a thread in days.
Miss a few hours and its gone up 4 pages ahha shit. XD

Especially when I reply to this every few minutes to keep it bumped to the top

I mean what?

BOOBS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users