• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#1 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:14 PM

Sorry if this has been made before, but I just couldn't help myself.
:x3:

My favorite topic is pretty much food and my favorite pastime is eating :p /pig

My favorite either tacos or nachos, which are pretty much the same thing just shaped different. xP

Eating right now: TACOS! Heath bar. :3 Had an awesome cheeseburger earlier.

DISCUSS.

Edited by katrinasays, 30 January 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#2 Daywalker88

Daywalker88
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

I am a muffin guy. I don't even restrict it to a certain type of muffin usually. I just love to eat muffins. Although I am trying to cut back a bit so I should probably refrain from talking about exactly how much I love one before I just run upstairs and get one ^^

#3 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

Sushi, anything coconut, mashed potatoes, bagels with cream cheese and lox, cheesecake, stuffed mushrooms, lobster...I could go on and on. I love food.

Edit: Omg, I forgot Qdoba/Chipotle burritos.

Edited by Trichomes, 24 January 2011 - 12:18 PM.

#4 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:20 PM

Sushi, anything coconut, mashed potatoes, bagels with cream cheese and lox, cheesecake, stuffed mushrooms, lobster...I could go on and on. I love food.

Edit: Omg, I forgot Qdoba/Chipotle burritos.

YES cheesecake.. I could go on for days about just cheesecake! x3
My boyfriend's parents brought over a huge one from the Cheesecake Factory to us for Xmas and I had to eat most of it because my Dad's pre-diabetic.
Omg I was so tempted to eat it all in one day... /fayat

#5 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:26 PM

Sushi

YES!! SUSHI!!!! *drool* XD

I love sushi and seafood in general. For my birthday I always get a big sushi dinner :p

I'm also recently addicted to those asian sausages....like this only minus the hello kitty (anyone know what they're called in english?)

Posted Image

#6 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:42 PM

I love Taco's aswell, think we eat it once a week. I ate it for two weeks straight once, and I'm still not sick of it! We skip the cheese though :p
I also love broccoli, basicly with any dish i've eaten so far :o

#7 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:15 PM

I've never had a taco in my life. There is nothing appealing about eating this hard thing that will fall apart when you bite into it.. I like fajitas though. :) Or wraps. <3 Mmm. I'm also a sea food person, I don't really like red meat or chicken unless it's made reallllllllllllllly well. I like this thing my boyfriend's mom makes and it's like fried rice with some random spices. Then you put some yogurt on it that she also adds spices to and it tastes so fucking good. I want to move in with him just for the food. It's hard to say what I like because it depends.. I go through phases of liking one thing and eating it a LOT. I just finished my poutine phase, and now I'm eating tones of bananas.

I miss not caring about my weight. Now everything is so limited (goodbye McDonalds.)

#8 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

I'm always in the mood for sushi or a caesar salad.

Other favorites would have to be cashew chicken (throw in pork fried rice and egg drop soup too), carne asada fries, veggie burgers (grilling one right this very second), and white pizza.
That's all I can think of as a favorite right now.

#9 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

I've never had a taco in my life. There is nothing appealing about eating this hard thing that will fall apart when you bite into it.. I like fajitas though. :) Or wraps. <3

I also like wraps and fajitas more than tacos. Tacos always break apart on the first bite for me. I'm not skilled enough to eat a taco lol

I'm always in the mood for sushi or a caesar salad.

Those are like 2 opposite ends of the spectrum :p

#10 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:40 PM

I love just about everything, lol. Mexican, Italian, and Chinese foods are my favorite. I've been wanting some nachos and salsa/cheese for days now! I guess that'll be what I eat next.

#11 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:42 PM

Sushi, Gyoza, Okonamiyaki and a Gin&Tonic. My little lady knows what daddy likes.

#12 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

I also like wraps and fajitas more than tacos. Tacos always break apart on the first bite for me. I'm not skilled enough to eat a taco lol

......why dont you guys eat tacos al pastor or something with soft corn tortillas?
I never eat hard shelled tacos, if anything i lightly fry the shells just so the outside begins to crisp but they can still bend and not crack.

#13 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:51 PM

Homemade porterhouse steak, recipe and wetaging process courtesy of Good Eats. Salt and pepper are my only seasonings. I grill it with a garnish of bell peppers and banana peppers and serve with a light angelhair pasta. It is my favorite meal in the world to make and to eat.

#14 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:52 PM

Japanese food is kickass man! Sushi, sashimi, ramen, teppanyaki, ebi fry...

Spoiler

Edited by Acheron, 24 January 2011 - 01:52 PM.

#15 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:54 PM

Spoiler

Oh man. Every wednesday night is sushi night for my friends and I. Sushi and sake is definitely awesome.

#16 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

Man I wish I had sushi ever week. Good sushi's expensive though :(

Agreed. Anything from Japan is awesome. I went to Japan a few years ago and I think I ate like a million squid balls amongst other things of course :p

Homemade porterhouse steak

*drool* My dad just cooked that last weekend. Best steak ever

Edited by Kuro, 24 January 2011 - 01:59 PM.

#17 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

Omg you all are making me sooo hungry even though I just ate a little while ago. Darn you!!! Now I want sushi. :crybaby: But I'm poor.

Edited by katrinasays, 24 January 2011 - 02:03 PM.

#18 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

Homemade porterhouse steak, recipe and wetaging process courtesy of Good Eats. Salt and pepper are my only seasonings. I grill it with a garnish of bell peppers and banana peppers and serve with a light angelhair pasta. It is my favorite meal in the world to make and to eat.

...That sounds amazing. I love Good Eats. The whole Food Network channel is amazing, but it makes me hungry to watch it.

#19 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

My dad is Alton Brown and Roger Moore's lovechild.

#20 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

My favorite is Biscuits and Gravy.

#21 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

Id have to say its Lasana :drool:

#22 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:42 PM

Sushi and a good burger does it for me.

#23 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

Cheesecake and sushi!!! Nothing even comes close. NOTHING.

#24 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:56 PM

Enchiladas in red mole sauce filled with shredded chicken =D

#25 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

mmmm avocados.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users