• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#26 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:51 PM

Chinese food. I fucking LOVE honey garlic chicken and noodles. And peanut butter dumplings.

#27 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

Holy shit, how could I fucking forget pickles?

I love eating pickles after dessert. Yummmmmy.
Not just any pickles though, they have to be baby dill and if they're not they have to be some pretty good fucking pickles.
I like pickled anything including cauliflower. ;) Mmm.

#28 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

Enchiladas in red mole sauce filled with shredded chicken =D

Mole sauce if a gift of the gods. I would live in a heated tub of it if I could.

#29 BERRIES

BERRIES
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:55 AM

Sashimi, sushi, subway, pies, tarts, steak, oysters, clam chowder, omg, the list is endless! LOVE FOOD! But HATE the weight gaining part. T_____________________T

#30 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

Chinese food. I fucking LOVE honey garlic chicken and noodles. And peanut butter dumplings.

Peanut butter dumplings? o.0

And after every week of chinese I tend to get tired of it -_-

#31 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

Holy shit, how could I fucking forget pickles?

I love eating pickles after dessert. Yummmmmy.
Not just any pickles though, they have to be baby dill and if they're not they have to be some pretty good fucking pickles.
I like pickled anything including cauliflower. ;) Mmm.

Have you ever had pickled okra? It is the most amazing thing ever. Yuummm...

#32 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:09 PM

Moroccan food !!
I'm not sure you know what it is if I tell you the names.
Japanese food also, I love that !

#33 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

I've never had a taco in my life. There is nothing appealing about eating this hard thing that will fall apart when you bite into it.. I like fajitas though. :) Or wraps. <3 Mmm. I'm also a sea food person, I don't really like red meat or chicken unless it's made reallllllllllllllly well. I like this thing my boyfriend's mom makes and it's like fried rice with some random spices. Then you put some yogurt on it that she also adds spices to and it tastes so fucking good. I want to move in with him just for the food. It's hard to say what I like because it depends.. I go through phases of liking one thing and eating it a LOT. I just finished my poutine phase, and now I'm eating tones of bananas.

I miss not caring about my weight. Now everything is so limited (goodbye McDonalds.)

Seee. Your judging something before you try it. Thats bad.

Taco's are amazing. Your thinking of a "hard taco" which has a crunchy shell. There is a such thing as a "soft taco" which doesn't have a crunchy shell.

There had best be a Taco Bell in Canada....

#34 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

Taco's are amazing. Your thinking of a "hard taco" which has a crunchy shell. There is a such thing as a "soft taco" which doesn't have a crunchy shell.

Oh come now, why soil the image of a taco with Taco Bell. A real taqueria is a much better place to go if you've never had a taco before.

As for the taco crumbling, only poorly made ones do that. If the shell is thick enough, only what you bite will break off, leaving the taco intact.

#35 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

I have never been to a taco bell....which is actually really sad since there's one right across from my school o.0 And I always thought a "soft taco" was a fajita....what's the difference?

#36 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:51 PM

There is one but I've never eaten there. :\
It just looks so.. unappealing.

Also, whether or not the thing crumbles is not my problem. I don't want to bite too much into it because of my braces so I use my lips to break stuff and if there's like tomato and shit it in my braces will just get naaaaasty.
I'd never eat something like that in public. :p I'd look like a pig.

#37 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:57 PM

I have never been to a taco bell....which is actually really sad since there's one right across from my school o.0 And I always thought a "soft taco" was a fajita....what's the difference?

The only difference between any two americanized mexican dishes is the name. A fajita here would be served more like a platter on top of a tortilla, whereas a soft taco would be folded and picked up.

#38 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

Depends on what mood I am in.
Fish and Chips.
Chicken and Chips.
Noodles.
Potatoes.
Vegetable Soup.
Broccoli.
Fajita.
Rice.
...adding gravy to quite a few of the above, serves up nice too.

#39 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

Anything +gravy is awesome :p

@Dreww: so a fajita you use knife and fork?

Also, whether or not the thing crumbles is not my problem. I don't want to bite too much into it because of my braces so I use my lips to break stuff and if there's like tomato and shit it in my braces will just get naaaaasty.
I'd never eat something like that in public. :p I'd look like a pig.

When I get stuff stuck in my braces I swish water around until it comes out. If it doesn't come out then I run to the bathroom all the while complaining how braces suck

Edited by Kuro, 25 January 2011 - 02:11 PM.

#40 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

Fajitas can be made like tacos but usually they come with all the taco fixings plus grilled onion and peppers ,unassembled but its the way the meats cooked/cut that makes it a fajita. Alot of fajitas also come quesadilla style, grilled with cheese and peppers. I hate them but I love street style tacos. Soft tacos = win. If you have braces and thats whats keeping you from eating one, do it in the own comfort of your home, duhhhh.

And don't ever eat at Taco Bell, thinking thats a real taco.

#41 aja08e

aja08e
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:45 PM

Any kind of cheese

#42 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

I love sushi. (Well, there's lots of different kinds but I adore tuna, seabass and salmon.)
I also like a good home made pot roast. I don't get it very often. I went to the USA and had the best pot roast I've ever had. Mmmm.

#43 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:16 PM

Have you ever had pickled okra? It is the most amazing thing ever. Yuummm...

Oh I love pickled okra!

Edited by Ravenclaw, 25 January 2011 - 09:21 PM.

#44 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

Any kind of cheese

Nice constructive comment, there, care to elaborate? :sarcasm:

Lol, I can't come to this thread without feeling starved after!

And hahahaha to those with braces :B I remember when I had those. Sucks.

As of right now I'm eating a baked potato, one of my other favs. With all the fixin's! Butter, cheese, bacon bits, chives and sometimes some tender BBQ, but not tonight.
omnomnom~ and some mac n cheese on the side :3
Some of these posts I don't know half the dishes that are being said.. I'm a down home cookin' kinda chick.. I'll try other things, but I never stray too far from my comfort food! :p

#45 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:37 PM

The funny thing is, I'm Chinese (albeit not a China one) and have had relatives going overseas and groaning at the Chinese food there. Apparently, it tastes bad, but I guess you guys don't get to compare.

Japanese for me though. Then Western, then Chinese.
But this is still the best.

Posted Image

Instant noodles. So many choices, so little time.

#46 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

Instant noodles will never compare to my little lady's yakisoba :D

#47 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

Instant noodles will never compare to my little lady's yakisoba :D

I say it in jest anyway. :D
They taste good, but every time I open a pack I worry for my depleting HP bar. Real food's still > instant food.

#48 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

I say it in jest anyway. :D
They taste good, but every time I open a pack I worry for my depleting HP bar. Real food's still > instant food.

160% sodium content can't be good for ya! But I'll be damned if I don't smash on ramen... I like to put Tapatio hot sauce in it Posted Image

#49 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

160% sodium content can't be good for ya! But I'll be damned if I don't smash on ramen... I like to put Tapatio hot sauce in it Posted Image

In the soup itself? D:
What does it taste like - edible firecrackers?

#50 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image