Quantcast

Photo

Here's a list of how to transfer items from shells to your main!

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#101 vicodin

vicodin
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Can TNT track your IP? If I want to make a shell account should I try only logging into this shell from a different computer/location?

#102 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

Can TNT track your IP? If I want to make a shell account should I try only logging into this shell from a different computer/location?

They can. It's easier to just use proxies.

#103 mattyhatty86

mattyhatty86
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

I keep seeing two different ideas in these guides.  One is to use high NP items, but it was my understanding that these high NP items always get flagged when a transfer from one person to another occurs, regardless of the method ie. TP, NM, Auction) anyone shed some light on this for me please?  Also, Vicodin, they probably could track IP's but I doubt they have enough staff and money to do that, what would probably be better and I think this makes more sense; is to have a program or an automatic system that flags IP address's that are used repeatedly on say different accounts, or if you do, say Tombola on every account.

#104 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

I keep seeing two different ideas in these guides.  One is to use high NP items, but it was my understanding that these high NP items always get flagged when a transfer from one person to another occurs, regardless of the method ie. TP, NM, Auction) anyone shed some light on this for me please?  Also, Vicodin, they probably could track IP's but I doubt they have enough staff and money to do that, what would probably be better and I think this makes more sense; is to have a program or an automatic system that flags IP address's that are used repeatedly on say different accounts, or if you do, say Tombola on every account.

They probably only get alerted by specific area/playing patterns. I once had 20 accounts with same passwords playing kass basher. Frozen within 2 weeks after creation. I used 300+ accounts with random un/pw to bombard the forgotten shore, frozen after 1 year cuz i used some of the accounts to suicide ab in magic.

#105 upkeep

upkeep
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

If you only send the item like a neofriend thats not suspect? i mean if its only a shield side

#106 Rtynnie

Rtynnie
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:18 AM

Seriously, the neofriend thing is the safest way. One of my accounts was friend with my ab account. But that was it, I didn't take the time to neofriend all my accounts.

I got chain iced, like 5~ accounts gone. But the one who was friend with my ab account didn't get anything. Even if I was abing on it (not very often but still) and transferring items like a cow (neofriend gift)

#107 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

This is very valuable information...

Do you recommend using programs on sides then?

Sorry for newb questions.

#108 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

I have tried doing that before and I was caught and all of my side accounts were frozen and my main account got frozen.

#109 Mikage

Mikage
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

I've noticed a lot of these boards being made lately, we should just make one, pin it and that's that. This is a list made up by members here and a pretty good list...so here goes!

• Buy expensive items up to the 10M range. Ex: Gbomb, Krawk MP's, Other BD Weapons etc. Neofriend your main account and send it as a neofriend. You want to send items that high, because you don't want to be sending 101231243 items that are worth around the 500k range. Supposedly after sending a certain amount from one account to another you get flagged.
  • Go through trades. Put an item up for trades and make an offer on your main and accept the trade.
  • "Misprice" an item in the shells shop and "snipe" it with your main
  • Other advice: Make sure your main isn't on the same proxy as the shell account, send neomails from your shell to your main once in a while, make it look like they're different people and make it seem like they're friends

If you have more to add post them in here and I will update this post!

Is it really that easy?

Does anyone know what the freeze rate is on this method? I mean, there is always a risk when you are cheating, but surely if you just popped up with 10M points suddenly, TNT would notice.

#110 Kawaii

Kawaii
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

Finally! Someone makes something like this for the public :p 

#111 njn

njn
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

Can I just say that I have been thinking about this for a bit and I think it's pretty ridiculous there is even a "TNT" that monitors this kind of stuff so closely.  I mean, come on now, it's just a virtual pet site for kids with virtual items, and it's like they're the Gestapo watching our every move... kinda creepy, not to mention pretty lame.  

That being said, I don't think that they have a whole staff monitoring what we are doing, like someone said above - its probably a computer program that tracks certain things and flags activities.  Figuring out how to stay off its radar is key I suppose.  

Good guide though, gave me some things to think about... I need to be more careful I guess.  I've just been transferring money over by buying 99k junk in my shops... no proxy or anything.  Maybe I'll just befriend all my accounts and give items back and forth, like suggested above.  I feel that a computer program would have a hard time tracking suspicious vs non suspicious using that method.

#112 Cupcakes

Cupcakes
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

Thanks for this! As somebody who's never bought things before but is about to start, it's really helpful! 

#113 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:31 AM

Finally! Someone makes something like this for the public :p

I made this 2 years ago....lol. Hey, it still works though. :D

#114 Zombian

Zombian
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user.

• 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:37 AM

Edited by Elexia, 31 May 2014 - 01:32 AM.

#115 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

Is it really that easy?

Does anyone know what the freeze rate is on this method? I mean, there is always a risk when you are cheating, but surely if you just popped up with 10M points suddenly, TNT would notice.

If I'm going to do anything under the table I assume TNT IS taking notice, so I have to make it as 'real' as possible.  It would be kind of suspicious if your nf just gave you 10m for no reason, with no conversation and no expressed gratitude on your part. I like to pretend neofriend 1 & 2 have been sending neomails back and forth. Nf 1 is thinking about taking a break from neo and doesnt need or care about their wealth. Nf2 has been saving up for something awesome. They know eachother outside of Neo and its suggested that they talk regularly via fb, play other mmo games together.  :lol2:

#116 mazeneo

mazeneo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:10 AM

i was needing something like this guide, thanks :)

#117 68apples

68apples
  • 36 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

I've just started making a few shell accounts, so this is perfect! Thanks!

#118 theflyte

theflyte
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

Thanks. Does anyone have any more specific tips? I heard that if you do the trade method, you should never bid with junk. Always go buy a biscuit paint brush or some junk that is actually r99. It doesnt get caught by the filter this way because it still looks like you are trading something "valuable". When you trade old rotten left shoe for a Stealthy PB, it raises flags.

#119 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:12 AM

I did the cheap r99 trade for most of my expensive item trades. seems to work out alright.

You will need other methods of confusion to make laundering and transferring work.

Basically, my way of transferring involves a lot of headache and confusion.

If TNT really wanted to track me down, they would have to do some serious detective work. The method actually involves much less work than most of the methods ive heard people using. You also can be as careless as possible and still have it work out in your favor. (to an extent)

With that said, I wont be revealing this method till I have enough smuggled away for WoDF and GoW :)

I will say this tho. Find a method no matter what, that confuses TNT and makes looking into things just plain not worth it.

If you can find a method to blend in the crowd they wont be so quick to go freezing your account.

If you transfer your items, I would also say to keep them on different shells away from each other. Store all your eggs in one basket and its easy to trace things back to you.

Edited by cellarbro, 07 August 2014 - 07:17 AM.

#120 jibjab1

jibjab1
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

Good guide, but I was told that HT items raise flags (you mentioned Ghostkerbombs), can anyone confirm this?

#121 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

Yes, this is confirmed.

What is your backing/source to your statement? Do you have a screengrab of TNT's HTML gridded flag spreadsheet panel or anything that is casual and not correlational? I'm not picking you or anything, I'm just curious what makes you confident in saying something so swiftly.

#122 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:37 PM

Multiple sources from multiple forums with access to TNT's files have confirmed this. And the fact that it makes logical sense, and that I've been iced for it.

Coolio, thanks!

#123 gunthergrass

gunthergrass
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

thanks for the guide

#124 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

thanks for the tips ^.^

#125 Oninna

Oninna
  • 299 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

Thanks for this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users