Quantcast

Photo

Here's a list of how to transfer items from shells to your main!

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#126 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:27 PM

My ab shells gifted some good abed stamps to a storage account. ab shells got frozen on the day of and nothing happened to the storage account.

They just happened to be on different ips.

#127 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:08 PM

My ab shells gifted some good abed stamps to a storage account. ab shells got frozen on the day of and nothing happened to the storage account.

They just happened to be on different ips.

Well that's pretty nice.

#128 canslimcan

canslimcan
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:10 PM

Main shell never has packrat avi...
Semi shell builds up large SDB about 300 items. Some codestones, dubloons, maybe 2-3 200-400k morphing potions... So 260 junk items, 39 code stones/dubloons/mp/ lab map pieces. Then one wand of dark faerie. All of these have been sitting for a few months. Main account stays buying loads of "FREE Junk for avi" lots.. Offers about 45 NP. Half an hour later, semishell comes on and starts dumping SDB. People are getting 9 peeves of junk with a dubloons/mp or whatever here and there. Main account offers the usual 45 or 23 np, maybe snags one junk lot. The semi shell randomly accepts other users junk offers. Then... The magical lot comes up. Guess who wins this one? Oops... Big mistake by semishell.

#129 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:38 AM

I just wanted to post what I do to transfer items from my shell to my main, been doing it since 2011 with a year hiatus, just coming back a couple weeks ago. I use Abrosia on the shell, and used to price a junk or two at 99,999 and delete sales history. The shells shop had a description saying "Donation shop for 1NP sales". Once I had over 1000 items in the SDB from auto buying, I'd send a message to a few people saying 1NP sale today. (all accounts where other shells, and some other accounts that my siblings used. I'd put 25 things in at 1NP and then use my main on another browser and buy them all up quick. Only a couple times did I ever not get all my items 'cause some people would SSW and find my shells shop. Even with high UB items they'd go in for 1NP. Never been frozen on either account and once the lag is gone from the servers moving, I'll be doing it all over again. I always make sure to send neomails between the accounts asking when the next 1NP sales are, and always thanking and for both the sale and the donation to continue doing the sales. It's worked for me. I've never sent items to my main, or used the trading method either. I have about 800K on the shell at all times and always have items in the SDB and sometimes in the gallery. Hope this helps someone else. 

#130 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:27 PM

I just wanted to post what I do to transfer items from my shell to my main, been doing it since 2011 with a year hiatus, just coming back a couple weeks ago. I use Abrosia on the shell, and used to price a junk or two at 99,999 and delete sales history. The shells shop had a description saying "Donation shop for 1NP sales". Once I had over 1000 items in the SDB from auto buying, I'd send a message to a few people saying 1NP sale today. (all accounts where other shells, and some other accounts that my siblings used. I'd put 25 things in at 1NP and then use my main on another browser and buy them all up quick. Only a couple times did I ever not get all my items 'cause some people would SSW and find my shells shop. Even with high UB items they'd go in for 1NP. Never been frozen on either account and once the lag is gone from the servers moving, I'll be doing it all over again. I always make sure to send neomails between the accounts asking when the next 1NP sales are, and always thanking and for both the sale and the donation to continue doing the sales. It's worked for me. I've never sent items to my main, or used the trading method either. I have about 800K on the shell at all times and always have items in the SDB and sometimes in the gallery. Hope this helps someone else. 

Cool sounds pro. Thanks for the very interesting information, I will remember it for the future! I was trying to not draw a lot of attention to my favorite transfer method while the duplication was in full spring but I found petpets to be just perfect. If you attach a meowclops, krawk, turmac etc to an ugly named basic ogrin and pound transfer there is no way they have the space to be tracking such a low profile transaction.

#131 AntiqueLily

AntiqueLily
  • 37 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

Pretty good tips, thanks.

#132 masterpro

masterpro
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:58 PM

I'm having some trouble with this.
Some more help would be appreciated.
neo username: -removed-

Edited by Kate, 17 November 2014 - 12:15 AM.

#133 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

I'm having some trouble with this.
Some more help would be appreciated.
neo username:  -removed-

@masterpro You should probably remove your Neopets user name if you don't want to risk losing your account! People might report you if they see you are on a cheating forum and that could lead to getting your account frozen. Feel free to PM me any questions you have! :D

Edited by Kate, 17 November 2014 - 12:15 AM.

#134 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

i have a shell account that looks a little decent and ab on with a proxy.  I just make it seem like the shell and main account are distant cousins that plays neopets together and send neomail back and forth.  I gift directly to my main account but in the neomails i make it seem like im just barrowing it from my cousin and ill give it back to him on christmas or something made up.  This worked for me and i gifted over 100+ mil in items (lev, Klens, Tear) over a slow period of time.  I just wait 1 month before i start abing on my shell again especially after xfering 20+mil item as a gift.

Edited by dboyisdanman, 13 December 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#135 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:16 AM

Does anyone have a guide for trasnferring NC items?

#136 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:33 AM

Does anyone have a guide for trasnferring NC items?

I searched for one a while ago but couldn't find one, but if you need some tips you may ask me :)

I often transfer NC items to my main, I have around 80 accounts with NC and boxes. The NC on those accounts comes from the free nc we get for free sometimes. I have transferred over 70 items to my main and I've never been frozen for it. On most of the accounts I don't do anything, I just log in to collect the nc and send them to my main. Patience is important, I never send more than three NC items a week to my main, sometimes I don't send anything for months. 

Edited by iKate, 11 February 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#137 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:59 AM

Do you think it'd be safe to spend duped NC? I got duped NC when the lag rewards were still bugged.

#138 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

One of,my accounts received 3000 nc
nc and I've spent it right away. No problems so far.

#139 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:55 PM

Key words, so far. I'm still a little sketch so I'm just gonna wait it out.

#140 Chic

Chic
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:40 PM

I did fine with ABing on my main, but then I got iced for SSing. Nothing's happened to my new main yet; they don't detect the ABing.

#141 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:02 PM

Right now they probably don't since there's so much lag, but if there's no lag and the time to buy is under a second multiple times then that's definitely gonna be frozen. Just be smart and you shouldn't get frozen for AB'ing.

#142 cwktse

cwktse
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:21 PM

Thanks for the guide  :funone2:

#143 coreyguns

coreyguns
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:24 PM

Thanks for the guide!

#144 upkeep

upkeep
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:20 AM

Thanks for the guide dude :) 

#145 kanade

kanade
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:42 AM

send neomails from your shell to your main once in a while, make it look like they're different people and make it seem like they're friends

I thought I was the only one doing this  :lol2:

#146 Tier539

Tier539
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:12 PM

Thanks for the guide. Really helpful.

#147 Bunnyy

Bunnyy
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

Awesome thread, thank you so much

#148 glutena

glutena
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

Well.. if only I found a similar post to this 6 years ago. =|

Lost all my uc and only recently came back to neo. 

Thanks for the guide!

#149 higurashi

higurashi
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:25 AM

thanks for the guide!

will definitleykeep these in mind :D

#150 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:07 AM

Does anyone know if Neopets actually purges old logs of np transfers after a certain amount of time has passed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users