collections nudes etc

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#151 LittleBambi

LittleBambi
  • 128 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

My game collecting tendencies are really going to be my downfall one day...

Yesterday, I walked into my local second hand store. Not really expecting much because I've been there dozens of times but never really much luck regarding console games.

But yesterday omfg. I already saw it from afar, so so many games. A lot of ps2 games and a couple ps1 games. The store was almost about to close, so I just snatched everything except for the buzz games because I don't have those buzzers or whatever that's called - I doubt it's my thing anyway. It was 70 euro in total. 2 euro per game. Which isn't much seperately, but I never seem to consider that a lot of small prices make a big price when counted together...

And stupidly, I snatched like 5 or something psp games in my hurry. I don't even own a psp XD but hmm, maybe one day.

I do not regret buying it all, but... that's what scares me the most. This urge to collect is making me impulsive and it's like I keep wanting more and more; That, and I don't even know where to put it all... My aunt is going to freak out when she sees the bag full of games when she comes to visit. I'm an adult, but she still likes lecturing me -_-'

Sure I'm going to resell some of them, because I really don't like Shooters and there's some CoD, Battlefield and Medal of honor games among them but yeah, 70 euro is definitely not something I should be spending every week...  Hopefully I'll think twice the next time.

#152 becauseIcan

becauseIcan
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:18 PM

I guess I could say postcards.

I was doing so much work in college that I had to find a hobby/expression to communicate/share with others so I found postcrossing.com. Its cheap to buy a few postcards and postcard stamps. I sent maybe one or two a week but it was super cool as I recieved really nice views and messeges from people all over the world. It is totally random and fun.

#153 TaylorTruck

TaylorTruck
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:38 PM

I have a collection of booze bottles. They're pretty easy to come across when your house is known as the party house. I like to clean them once they're empty, and display them. Otherwise, I can say that I have a collection of burgundy home decor, and owl stuff, but not by choice. Whenever I've had to replace anything around the house, it never fails that the last one remaining at my local store is burgundy.

#154 Nicita

Nicita
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:40 AM

I used to collect Pokemon Cards hardcore. I still have binders full of holos stashed away somewhere. :D

8D;; Gotta love Pokemon cards! I completed the Basic series, but never quite got around to the rest.. Have tons of cards though. Neopets cards as well, but also never completed any of those :< They kept releasing new series before I could trade for all the ones I wanted.

Otherwise.. Books & some types of comics! ..and more things than I'd like to admit to collecting.

#155 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:06 PM

I have a collection of booze bottles. They're pretty easy to come across when your house is known as the party house. I like to clean them once they're empty, and display them. Otherwise, I can say that I have a collection of burgundy home decor, and owl stuff, but not by choice. Whenever I've had to replace anything around the house, it never fails that the last one remaining at my local store is burgundy.

Haha you drunk ;)

Actually, what I did was take the labels off and used them to make a collage. For instance: I took labels from a vodka bottle, kahlua bottle, and cream carton. Arranged them all to look nice on a piece of felt. Made a title at the top: White Russian. And framed it. I want to do the same thing for other cocktails as well!

#156 aritsumiki

aritsumiki
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:28 AM

I want to collect pretty gemstones/rocks/geodes, but I have no idea where to start!

#157 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

I want to collect pretty gemstones/rocks/geodes, but I have no idea where to start!

Start with one pretty gemstone/rock/geode, and go from there.

#158 crazybus

crazybus
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 03:59 PM

I collect sailor moon stuff. Pretty much ever since the new series came out. I have a bunch of figures, as well as compacts, wands, and these little water globes.

It gets expensive though. Shipping from japan is not cheap.

#159 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

i collect rocks (yeah i know im weird, but studied geology and love rocks minerals :D )
now im living in argentina, collect protstitutes ads (they just stick ads at bus stop, and always i take one just for fun)

#160 Kraehe

Kraehe
  • 100 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:16 AM

I collect pressed pennies. 

#161 agentdalecooper

agentdalecooper
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:35 PM

I collect vintage paste & costume jewellery - some of it to wear, some of it to stare at as it sparkles. 

#162 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

I collect underwear (seriously) lol 

Higher quality are so comfy

#163 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:00 AM

Vintage toys

#164 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:02 AM

Vintage toys

Oh cool! ^_^

How vintage? Likes 70s? 

#165 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:12 AM

I used to collect Pogs back in the day, most people won't know what those are now though. :p

OMG!! POG lol I used to gamble with pogs I remember i would always come over to play with this boy and win all his pogs! (coz he was so bad at playing) hahahah didnt feel bad at that time....Now I kinda do I would take all of his pogs and when he asked for some I was like NOPE

#166 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:57 AM

I have a bad habit with buying blu rays. Usually I will stick to movies I like or collections, but I often buy my wife movies she likes just to add to my collection. Is that more thoughtful or selfish  :rolleyes:

#167 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:58 AM

I don't remember if we posted this when we started, but we collect Android: Netrunner now. Word.

#168 stormcloak

stormcloak
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:44 AM

I collect cool-looking rocks :)

#169 Hyori

Hyori
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:19 PM

I collect the screaming souls of lost children

JK.

I'm not really trying to collect but i love jigsaw puzzles so one by one, completed puzzles are piling up in the corner of my room xD

I also like hoarding office supplies such as cute pens, pretty notebooks, sticky notes, plain lined paper, etc.

#170 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:47 AM

I also collect Lush products, as of the last few months. If I use something, I restock it. It's becoming a problem.

#171 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:13 AM

I kind of have a collection of all the cards I get from people. They're hanging on my wall. I have a lot from people on Codex.

#172 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:44 AM

I collect pressed pennies.

So do I.

#173 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:14 PM

Started collecting corks for some art projects, but ended up just putting them on pretty jars. Last year my oldest son broke one of the jars and now aaaallll my corks are waiting to be displayed again :(

Spoiler

Also, since last week I'm buying these black pencils. I had a nightmare and I got addicted to those. Apparently my unconscious  thought they taste like mint. When I bought the first one I licked it on the store and the saleswoman said "if you lick it, you buy it." Well...

Spoiler

#174 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:31 PM

Started collecting corks for some art projects, but ended up just putting them on pretty jars. Last year my oldest son broke one of the jars and now aaaallll my corks are waiting to be displayed again :(

Spoiler

Also, since last week I'm buying these black pencils. I had a nightmare and I got addicted to those. Apparently my unconscious  thought they taste like mint. When I bought the first one I licked it on the store and the saleswoman said "if you lick it, you buy it." Well...

Spoiler

I chuckled :lol:

#175 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:37 PM

Why so mean :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users