341 replies to this topic

#226 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:09 PM

:D woohoo! no thank yoou!

The msab ban feature was temporarily disabled, due to the update on Neopets' end in shops.

#227 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:53 AM

Been using the auto trainer for a bit now. I was wondering, are there any bots here that shouldn't be used due to high freezing rate or something of such? Great program nonetheless.

#228 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:20 PM

Been using the auto trainer for a bit now. I was wondering, are there any bots here that shouldn't be used due to high freezing rate or something of such? Great program nonetheless.

It just depends on how you're using them. Everything is unsafe if you're using them improperly. Feel free to pm me if you need more individualized help.

#229 cheese42

cheese42
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:36 AM

Since I can't post on the actual thread I'm posting here - when running the KadFeeder, immediately after I hit start, it stops and gives me the error message "Nodes". This even comes up when I run KadFeeder with all of the default options. Any suggestions?

#230 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:16 AM

Since I can't post on the actual thread I'm posting here - when running the KadFeeder, immediately after I hit start, it stops and gives me the error message "Nodes". This even comes up when I run KadFeeder with all of the default options. Any suggestions?

No idea, @Valorous

#231 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:28 PM

I'm not sure what the "run time" box under each bot is for? Can someone clarify it for me? The default is usually 300-900, is that in ms, seconds, minutes? Thanks.

#232 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

I'm not sure what the "run time" box under each bot is for? Can someone clarify it for me? The default is usually 300-900, is that in ms, seconds, minutes? Thanks.

That's how long the program will run for and do whatever it does (feed kads, buy things, train..ect). I believe the 300-900 is in seconds. So it'll run from 5-15 minutes. The lowest amount of time it'll run is 5 minutes and the longest is 15, it can run anywhere in between those two numbers as well. 

#233 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:42 PM

That's how long the program will run for and do whatever it does (feed kads, buy things, train..ect). I believe the 300-900 is in seconds. So it'll run from 5-15 minutes. The lowest amount of time it'll run is 5 minutes and the longest is 15, it can run anywhere in between those two numbers as well. 

Thanks a lot. Kinda off topic but could you recommend a safe and efficient store to have the mainshopbuyer running for? Right now I'm doing Shop ID 1, foods but that isn't going too well. Any idea?

#234 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

Thanks a lot. Kinda off topic but could you recommend a safe and efficient store to have the mainshopbuyer running for? Right now I'm doing Shop ID 1, foods but that isn't going too well. Any idea?

I'd stay away from magic, stamps, battle/defense magic, merifoods, and the Royal Potionery. 

I AB in: foods, books, plushies, clothes, and sometimes spooky foods. 

Usually items that are one use only, like foods and books, tend to sell relatively well. It's harder now though because the shops auto-clear. 

Scot made a guide here that shows generally how fast shops restock and how easy the items are to sell. It's an Abrosia guide, but the graph can be applied to Val's AB as well. 

#235 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:51 PM

I'd stay away from magic, stamps, battle/defense magic, merifoods, and the Royal Potionery. 

I AB in: foods, books, plushies, clothes, and sometimes spooky foods. 

Usually items that are one use only, like foods and books, tend to sell relatively well. It's harder now though because the shops auto-clear. 

Scot made a guide here that shows generally how fast shops restock and how easy the items are to sell. It's an Abrosia guide, but the graph can be applied to Val's AB as well. 

Alright I'll take a look. Valor just bought like 6 items from the same store... I had it opened for like 5 minutes, should I keep going? The program didn't mess or anything, I'm just unsure if tnt will be suspicious of me buying so many.

#236 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

Alright I'll take a look. Valor just bought like 6 items from the same store... I had it opened for like 5 minutes, should I keep going? The program didn't mess or anything, I'm just unsure if tnt will be suspicious of me buying so many.

6 items really isn't that many items at all. 

I'd say be worried about your buy times the most. 

#237 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:19 PM

6 items really isn't that many items at all. 

I'd say be worried about your buy times the most. 

I have Time refresh at 10s-15s

Haggle Time 0.5s-2s

OCR Time 250ms-750ms

Should I change anything?

#238 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

Fixed.

#239 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:50 PM

Is there a way to remove the auto stop at maximum NP made in a day for Shapeshifter? I'm trying to chase the trophy with it but I can't since it doesn't run anymore if you received the max amount of NP possible in a day from it. 

#240 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:31 PM

Is there a way to remove the auto stop at maximum NP made in a day for Shapeshifter? I'm trying to chase the trophy with it but I can't since it doesn't run anymore if you received the max amount of NP possible in a day from it. 

It won't let you play after you reach the maximum NP made.

#241 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:55 PM

Hello, so I am trying to do the shapeshifter one, I got everything downloaded and shapeshifter set up to what it looks like in the spoiler example, but what should I expect after that. Should I have shapeshifter open? Or no? Will it refresh if it is open when it figures out a puzzle? This is my first time dealing with this! Thanks for any help you guys give me!

#242 fishyrawr1

fishyrawr1
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:20 PM

Is anyone else having a problem running ValorSuite? After pressing "Start", the program crashes and sometimes crashes Windows as well. I'm running Win 8.1.

#243 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:56 PM

Is there any way so that after feeding a Kadoatie the AutoFeeder hibernates for 32-35 minutes before starting again? Cause you can only feed one Kad every update yet it tries to feed again and again and buys a lot of food even if you can't feed until the kads refresh again. 

#244 jelousjellybean

jelousjellybean
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:40 AM

I keep seeing 'found 1 desirable items" for the mtg, but it seems like the bot isn't even trying to grab them. Any advice?

#245 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:48 AM

Is there any way so that after feeding a Kadoatie the AutoFeeder hibernates for 32-35 minutes before starting again? Cause you can only feed one Kad every update yet it tries to feed again and again and buys a lot of food even if you can't feed until the kads refresh again. 

Increase the wait time after kad feed

#246 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:39 PM

This program is awesome :D Really love the Kadfeeder :D I don't know if you're taking suggestion but a magma pool time finder would be a good addiction.

#247 copacetic

copacetic
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:51 PM

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't go through all 11 pages of this, but what's the recommended times for this?

How's the freeze rate?

Whoops! Sorry, I meant to mention I'm asking about the KadFeeder.

#248 vsrn

vsrn
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:12 AM

idk if it's my internet or not,

but just went through 4 stamp stocks

have the min profit to 10k

and it missed every single item.

.-.

#249 joshy9096

joshy9096
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:42 AM

great guide ! 

Edited by joshy9096, 17 June 2015 - 08:57 AM.

#250 puremath

puremath
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:51 PM

How do we actually make it do things? All mine is doing at the moment is depositing my items into my SDB. I've tried adding the KadFeeder, KitchenQuester, and ShapeShifterSolver, enabling them, and clicking run soon, but nothing shows up in the log. I've also enabled most of the dailies but none of them are being done either. Is there any way to give the program a bit of encouragement?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users