Quantcast

Photo

Neocodex Minecraft Server Screeshots!

minecraft screenshots

782 replies to this topic

#676 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

Slow and steady, just like me :D I'm sure you'll do a great job in the end ^_^

mtQ6gRG.png

Nether portal version!

Nah I don't know the fine nuances of the server yet, so my place will be pretty darn plain to start with, but I am happy to be back. :D Actually though I am not sure if I'll get back on tonight, if not then no worries I'll defs be on tomorrow. :)

#677 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:11 AM

QDIIyRi.png

#678 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:20 PM

Just a couple of pics of a portion of the base I started a few days ago...I just love this mod, but am a bit slower than I used to be due to other stuff that's come up, DEFINITELY going to work and learn (though yeah I'll be the slowest one for sure lol!). It's raining and I took the screenies at night to showcase the luminous parts, and yes they are up at the level of a very tall tree (I'll have a more practical ground portion of my base over the next week):

5WV6zWJ.png

gWEPy1R.jpg

#679 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:23 PM

h4x

Spoiler

#680 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:11 AM

h4x

Spoiler

Ahahahahaha! See @Cory, I got my revenge on those bastards.... with mah cawk *rawr*

jXEUJPo.png

Av2zF70.png

#681 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:15 PM

Ahahahahaha! See @Cory, I got my revenge on those bastards.... with mah cawk *rawr*

jXEUJPo.png

Av2zF70.png

Okay...I LOL'd until I cried on this one. :p Damn it, wish I'd been awake to witness it first hand!!!

Alas I haven't even been on tonight yet though am hoping to for a bit...I brought homework with me and got carried away with it. *facepalm*

#682 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

37ddc7d6bc9dc4a2ac99bcb46525d903.png

My new base :p

#683 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:38 PM

37ddc7d6bc9dc4a2ac99bcb46525d903.png

My new base :p

What happened to your island :(

#684 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:40 PM

What happened to your island :(

It's still there, but I'm not gonna use it for now. I lose my creativity when I'm in creative mode, so I wasn't gonna start playing that way. I prefer starting from scratch :p

#685 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:40 PM

It's still there, but I'm not gonna use it for now. I lose my creativity when I'm in creative mode, so I wasn't gonna start playing that way. I prefer starting from scratch :p

Fair call. I need to start working on the basics at my place too. I FINALLY finished hollowing out the trunk and have added.in a Nether portal as well as a Twilight Forest portal. Just trying to come up with a nice design aesthetic is hard :/

#686 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

Fair call. I need to start working on the basics at my place too. I FINALLY finished hollowing out the trunk and have added.in a Nether portal as well as a Twilight Forest portal. Just trying to come up with a nice design aesthetic is hard :/

It seems the only thing I AM working on is basics, but with a pretty (to me, anyway...I know I'm not nearly the awesome designer that you all are!) flair. :) I am loving this so much!

As a question, Strat, my Twilight portal goes straight to a location with a bejeebus fucking BEAUTIFUL huge Mushroom Fortress-looking thing; can we claim little portions of those area to develop as well? I wouldn't mind living in digs like that. :D

#687 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:37 PM

It seems the only thing I AM working on is basics, but with a pretty (to me, anyway...I know I'm not nearly the awesome designer that you all are!) flair. :) I am loving this so much!

As a question, Strat, my Twilight portal goes straight to a location with a bejeebus fucking BEAUTIFUL huge Mushroom Fortress-looking thing; can we claim little portions of those area to develop as well? I wouldn't mind living in digs like that. :D

Oh damn you lol I was looking for one of those lol go ahead and use it. There are others dotted all around xD

#688 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:39 PM

Oh damn you lol I was looking for one of those lol go ahead and use it. There are others dotted all around xD

Actually I am going to build in the area, not the thing itself...you want it? You know how to get there through my portal! :D I want a place on the ground near it, but not it itself.

#689 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:43 PM

Actually I am going to build in the area, not the thing itself...you want it? You know how to get there through my portal! :D I want a place on the ground near it, but not it itself.

Oh that'd be great thanks!

#690 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:46 PM

Oh that'd be great thanks!

Yay, sounds awesome especially since I'll have a pal living in the area! :D I have totally fucking MELTED over that Twilight area in general, especially after I found out there's stuff like Fireflies and Cicadas, omg. OMG!!! Oh. Em. Gee!!!!!

I still have so, so much to learn but am enjoying the crap out of the server, thank you so much for getting it set up (and not being annoyed by folks who are slower on it like myself). ;)

#691 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:02 PM

SO...I opened my front door the othe rnight, and there was a hellhound there staring at me (Ummm, something made me think @Romy might have done this?). Anyway, it was all cute and festive and then I kileld it, which means that I can now assume Hellhound form if I wish.  :lol2:

tBtkZ5N.png

#692 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

SO...I opened my front door the othe rnight, and there was a hellhound there staring at me (Ummm, something made me think @Romy might have done this?). Anyway, it was all cute and festive and then I kileld it, which means that I can now assume Hellhound form if I wish.  :lol2:

blah.jpg

Nope! This time it wasn't me :p 

#693 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:18 PM

Nope! This time it wasn't me :p

LOL! :D Okay, though you seriously do never fail to disappoint with surprises, hence my suspicion at first.

#694 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:41 PM

This is a premium server? I can't play it with a pirate version, right? :( It looks amazing

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 05 June 2015 - 07:43 PM.

#695 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:52 PM

This is a premium server? I can't play it with a pirate version, right? :( It looks amazing

Sorry mate. :(
To allow pirated copies of MC to connect, we'd have to turn off a lot of safeguards. 

#696 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 08:15 PM

Sorry mate. :(
To allow pirated copies of MC to connect, we'd have to turn off a lot of safeguards. 

Oh, I see :o Such a shame. Maybe in the future :p

#697 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:50 PM

@Cyo lol

eN8Ziq4.jpg

#698 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:54 PM

@Cyo lol

eN8Ziq4.jpg

Pretty scary looking nutz. :p

#699 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:18 AM

Some more screens of the server.

Found this amazing desert/savanna village with a desert temple within the walls!

N1pvCnB.jpg

Decided to terraform a floating island using a Shard of Laputa from Botania. Pretty cool imo.

MvBuoNM.jpg

IbmeKjl.jpg

9oBFtDY.jpg

#700 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:33 AM

Oh, so THAT'S how that shard works :p

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minecraft, screenshots