minecraft screenshots

782 replies to this topic

#101 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

Not saying it was :p but yeah, one of the two villagers I had escaped the farm, the other one has vanished :/

#102 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

Not saying it was :p but yeah, one of the two villagers I had escaped the farm, the other one has vanished :/

Maybe a zombie killed him. My first villager was inside a fenced farm and I saw the zombie killing him from outside the fence :S

So I was digging, when suddenly I find the new types of stone. I got really excited about that (stupid, I know), then I started digging all of them.. Then this happens:

W28QZna.png

I got 13 from that thanks to my Fortune III pick :D

Also:

eBeSS9T.png

Another cleric villager! Now I can start my breeding MUAHAHAHA

#103 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

@Swarley and @Strategist, how do you find villagers and stuff (though I know that is WAY BEYOND my current understanding of the game...also I will do some reading up on that).

Well, I did some reading on farming today, especially regarding the fact that I'm on Mushroom Island and things are a little funky there with mycelia overtaking dirt, and am so stoked to have actually created a tiny little beginner farm patch to grow some carrots!  :yahoo: Checkit, yo:

23r32i1.png

Also...I didn't want to build a full roof on my little kastle (I just love the idea of seeing the open sky above), but I wasn't keen on being rained on all the time, so I put a wooden plank ceiling over most (but not all) of the quarters:

30ud9n8.png

#104 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

@Kord

There's a type of zombie called Zombie Villager, which is a regular zombie with a villager head. They can be cured into normal villagers. To cure them, you first have to make sure they are locked somewhere and protected from sunlight. Then you need to get a Splash Potion of Weakness - you can find how to brew one on the wiki - and a golden apple - to craft it you need an apple and 8 gold ingots; you place the apple in the middle of your workbench and you place the gold ingots around it. In the end, you need to throw the potion at them and right click on them with the apple on them, in this exact order. DONE. Now you just wait 2-5 minutes and they become normal villagers :)

#105 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:06 PM

@Kord

There's a type of zombie called Zombie Villager, which is a regular zombie with a villager head. They can be cured into normal villagers. To cure them, you first have to make sure they are locked somewhere and protected from sunlight. Then you need to get a Splash Potion of Weakness - you can find how to brew one on the wiki - and a golden apple - to craft it you need an apple and 8 gold ingots; you place the apple in the middle of your workbench and you place the gold ingots around it. In the end, you need to throw the potion at them and right click on them with the apple on them, in this exact order. DONE. Now you just wait 2-5 minutes and they become normal villagers :)

Holy CRAP...thank you for the reply, that sounds like work well beyond what I am capable of right now, but someday, I'll be there! :) Thank you for your response.

For now, I'll settle with working on a Potato Patch to put next to my Carrot Patch (since I have figured out the crudest level of farming). ;) For whatever it's worth, I've placed a chest next to my farm patches into which I am putting extras that anyone can claim. :)

Edited by Kord, 28 September 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#106 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

Holy CRAP...thank you for the reply, that sounds like work well beyond what I am capable of right now, but someday, I'll be there! :) Thank you for your response.

For now, I'll settle with working on a Potato Patch to put next to my Carrot Patch (since I have figured out the crudest level of farming). ;) For whatever it's worth, I've placed a chest next to my farm patches into which I am putting extras that anyone can claim. :)

Yeah, it's quite complicated, but I'm sure you'll be doing that in no time. You are making a huge progress!

#107 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

Here is my little house... It's not much form the outside but once you go in, there are tunnels leading to everywhere. I even ran into someone elses tunnel xD

I'm obsessed. I'm hoarding materials and will try and build a bigger nicer house eventually, but for now as long as I have a place to store stuff and sleep I'm good :D

2la5x12.png

35n8rpe.png

#108 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:58 PM

Here is my little house... It's not much form the outside but once you go in, there are tunnels leading to everywhere. I even ran into someone elses tunnel xD

I'm obsessed. I'm hoarding materials and will try and build a bigger nicer house eventually, but for now as long as I have a place to store stuff and sleep I'm good :D

2la5x12.png

35n8rpe.png

Your abode is absolutely fantastic!!! I love it. :)

#109 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

2la5x12.png

35n8rpe.png

Ohhh nice, another new house to visit :D Good work!

#110 KingKillerBear

KingKillerBear
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:18 AM

What texturepack (resourcepack) are those?

#111 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:21 AM

What texturepack (resourcepack) are those?

Which ones?

#112 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:18 PM

@KingKillerBear I'm using the Sphax PureBD Craft pack.

#113 KingKillerBear

KingKillerBear
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:35 PM

@KingKillerBear I'm using the Sphax PureBD Craft pack.

Thanks!

#114 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:44 PM

My home and adjacent garden area, as viewed from atop a ginormous tree house over at Strat's place:

11goius.png

#115 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:01 AM

This fucker right here...

2uykccl.png

Aww yisssss

swsuip.png

#116 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:41 AM

Nearly there, Darren xD

Did you make it yet?

#117 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:56 AM

Nah that's the closest i've gotten, give me a week and i'll beat it tho :p

All those maple jump quests, and counter strike kz maps have trained me for this

#118 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

Just wait until you get to the ice. The first ice path is easy, but the second one...

#119 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

I've only done a full run of it once myself :p I tested each individual part a bunch of times as I was building, just to make sure they were reliably possible, but just once the full way through without falling :p

#120 Riku

Riku
  • 72 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

Ahhh I can't wait until I get my paycheck on Thursday and I can buy the game ;-;. Those dungeons look awesome, @Sunscorch.

#121 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

I've only done a full run of it once myself :p I tested each individual part a bunch of times as I was building, just to make sure they were reliably possible, but just once the full way through without falling :p

Video pls or it never happened :p

#122 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:50 AM

Video pls or it never happened :p

I wish I'd been recording xP

#123 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

My brand spankin' new boat dock and boat (I even used trap doors for a more pleasing aesthetic)...the ginormous treehouse at Strat's place (the vantage point from which I took the image last night of my home area) is in the background:

j7gj2a.png

#124 KingKillerBear

KingKillerBear
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:39 AM

Can't wait! :D

#125 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:41 AM

I'll upload progress pictures of my castle when I get home.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minecraft, screenshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users