Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#151 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:17 PM

Woke up and found I got a few pimples... :(

#152 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:22 PM

More like quitting is always an option.

I just hate that everyone either expects you to be overqualified and willing to work for nothing, or dumb as a bag of rocks and willing to put up with anything.

Is there no middle ground?

Sounds like you need to find a different job. :/

I was under-qualified for my last job, but they trained me for it.  I was fresh out of school, they knew what they were getting.  The guy that should have trained me didn't, but my coworkers (Relatively same level - Don't want to get into office politics) did.

#153 Gnar

Gnar
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:49 AM

Today my dog peed on the floor. I stepped on the pee. Great day  :mellow:

#154 Freshx

Freshx
  • 117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:55 AM

Slept like crap because its like 90F inside my house since they dont have AC over here. Then someone decided to ring my door bell at like 7am, which in turn made my dogs bark like crazy. Just got some pledge in my eyes from cleaning the house. And to think its only 12pm :(

#155 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:12 AM

Beach season started and WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? FRECKLES ON MY NOSE?

#156 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:11 AM

I don't sleep very well when I'm not sleeping in my own bed :( My AC should arrive on Monday D:

#157 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:17 AM

My yard has become infested with hundreds of Japanese Beetles. Its like biblical proportions of beetles. They've infested the whole neighborhood and I have no idea why. 

Spoiler

I think i've figured out how to upload a video of it:

Spoiler

Edited by Tsubaki, 30 June 2015 - 08:27 AM.

#158 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:13 PM

My day is turning into a DAY. The electric company turned up to shut my power off for basically no reason, I stepped on a bee on my way to get my shoes out of the car, and I desperately want some cherry sours.

Edit: just sliced my thumb open cutting onions.

#159 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:15 PM

My yard has become infested with hundreds of Japanese Beetles. Its like biblical proportions of beetles. They've infested the whole neighborhood and I have no idea why. 

Spoiler

I think i've figured out how to upload a video of it:

Spoiler

The beetles happened to my yard when I was a kid. It sucked. I hated stepping on them and feeling them crunch. Ugh, and then there was the dead beetle smell. I wish I had a magical solution for you, but I don't :(

#160 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:41 PM

The beetles happened to my yard when I was a kid. It sucked. I hated stepping on them and feeling them crunch. Ugh, and then there was the dead beetle smell. I wish I had a magical solution for you, but I don't :(

Luckily no smell.. yet. They are awful! Do you remember if your parents did anything to get rid of them or if they just died off? We've sprayed all kinds of crap on the trees and set traps but there are so freaking many of them it makes absolutely no difference. From sun up to sun down they are EVERYWHERE. 

#161 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:23 PM

One of my best friends had a heart attack. Went to go visit him and he told the cute nurse I needed to be checked out because "he's got a broken heart". wingman of the year. More digits in the phone ! Eh good does come from bad?

#162 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:26 PM

One of my best friends had a heart attack. Went to go visit him and he told the cute nurse I needed to be checked out because "he's got a broken heart". wingman of the year. More digits in the phone ! Eh good does come from bad?

That sounds desperate of her lol

#163 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:42 PM

Beach season started and WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? FRECKLES ON MY NOSE?

I have freckles on my tummy ITS WEIRD I DONT LIKE IT

#164 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:46 PM

That sounds desperate of her lol

LOL or I am just that sexy. Come on Swars! You get my snaps. #ManDime 

I probably won't text her... probably. 

#165 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:48 PM

I have freckles on my tummy ITS WEIRD I DONT LIKE IT

That's weird. I never heard of tummy freckles :o
I don't have them duing all year but in the Summer BOOM MY NOSE IS A FRECKLES FEAST. Wth lol

Go for it!! :D

#166 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:00 PM

LOL or I am just that sexy. Come on Swars! You get my snaps. #ManDime 

Well, you're right. I fall in love every time I get a snap from you, not gonna lie.

#167 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:14 PM

Well, you're right. I fall in love every time I get a snap from you, not gonna lie.

Thanks Swarley, It feels good not to be lied to. <3 You're such a sweetheart.

#168 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:49 AM

I dreamed I was at work, like a full days worth of work. It was so real down to the tiny details of my day. Then I woke up and realized I still had to work.

#169 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:51 AM

That's weird. I never heard of tummy freckles :o
I don't have them duing all year but in the Summer BOOM MY NOSE IS A FRECKLES FEAST. Wth lol

Freckles are cute y'all. I'm disappointed every year for not having enough freckles.

#170 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:53 AM

I have freckles on almost ever inch of my body. #Ginger

#171 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:54 AM

Freckles are cute y'all. I'm disappointed every year for not having enough freckles.

Hey, I like freckles on OTHER people, not in me lol

#172 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:57 AM

I dreamed I was at work, like a full days worth of work. It was so real down to the tiny details of my day. Then I woke up and realized I still had to work.

This is my night basically every night lately. I wake up feeling like I didn't sleep at all, and just washed dishes and folded laundry all night.

I had an allergic reaction to my beesting, which has never happened before. My whole foot swole up and I got dizzy and had a fever, so my sister benedryled me and I woke up feeling hungover and walking sucks ass.

#173 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:01 AM

I played like shit in college band reharsal
Paid the doble for something that is half the price everywhere
I feel like killing someone

#174 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:18 AM

Luckily no smell.. yet. They are awful! Do you remember if your parents did anything to get rid of them or if they just died off? We've sprayed all kinds of crap on the trees and set traps but there are so freaking many of them it makes absolutely no difference. From sun up to sun down they are EVERYWHERE. 

They were there in hordes one year, smaller hordes the second year and noticeable quantities the third year. Since then, there have only been a few. I'm sorry :( Until your area's ecosystem adapts, I think you're just going to have to wait it out. You can try telling your local fish and wildlife services about it, but it probably won't do any good.

#175 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:04 PM

Edit: oops wrong thread lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users