Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#201 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:19 AM

I'm sick.  :crybaby:

#202 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:01 PM

they changed my work schedule to a half hour earlier. I don't even get to see the sunrise ><

#203 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

My girlfriend of 1 year broke up with me 1 hour before my birthday on July 1.

#204 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:11 PM

I went to the bank at lunch so I could do a bank to bank transfer and the bitch wouldn't do it and told me to do online bill pay. Bitch I wanted the money transferred today not next week.

What a waste of my time.

#205 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:30 PM

I have a stabbing headache cause scheduling all of a sudden became a pain in the ass now that I have a custody agreement.

I keep letting a manipulative ex back into my life. I know that they are not a good person and I had to break it off completely (no friendship, no contact, no nothing) but they called me on the phone crying and I caved because I have a soft spot for when others are sad. :/

And the worst part is I bet they know that and they were purposefully crying to make me feel guilt, but I fell for it anyway and now they want to see me in a few days. I don't know how I'm going to say no.. ugh.

this is kind of a long shot but does it happen with any kind of drinking, or specific drinks? when I turned about 20 I, out of nowhere, developed a sensitivity to tannins and drinking even a little bit of wine would give me a pounding headache and terrible hangovers. Mixed drinks and beer were still fine, I didn't realize it was related until I read that it's actually pretty common to have some sort of sensitivity to tannins (though not always so extreme, some people just get really flushed or get a slight headache etc).

I keep letting a manipulative ex back into my life. I know that they are not a good person and I had to break it off completely (no friendship, no contact, no nothing) but they called me on the phone crying and I caved because I have a soft spot for when others are sad. :/

And the worst part is I bet they know that and they were purposefully crying to make me feel guilt, but I fell for it anyway and now they want to see me in a few days. I don't know how I'm going to say no.. ugh.

this is kind of a long shot but does it happen with any kind of drinking, or specific drinks? when I turned about 20 I, out of nowhere, developed a sensitivity to tannins and drinking even a little bit of wine would give me a pounding headache and terrible hangovers. Mixed drinks and beer were still fine, I didn't realize it was related until I read that it's actually pretty common to have some sort of sensitivity to tannins (though not always so extreme, some people just get really flushed or get a slight headache etc).

You know what else has tannins? Weed.

#206 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:38 AM

Last night, I hit a wombat 6km out of bumfuck nowhere. The wombat and my car did not survive. I'm currently awaiting a report to hear if the car is a write-off or not.

For those who don't know how such a cute smaller animal could do that, let me elaborate - wombats have a thick bony plate in their butt they use to crush the skulls of predators much bigger than them. My car's undercarriage didn't stand a chance. One of the biggest reasons for write-offs in Australia is wombat accidents.

Think that sucks? There's more to the story. My best friend and her hubby were driving just ahead of me, so they picked me up and after waiting for the tow, we continued on.

Not 20 more kilometers down the road, her hubby hit a wombat and wreckedher car - similar damage but on the right side of the car. So we waited another 45 minutes for a tow truck, and in what was the longest 2 hour drive between two tiny towns, made it to the Mobil station where we waited for my hubby and his best friend to come get us.

We got home at 3AM. I hate my life. Although I am grateful we're alive.

#207 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:56 AM

Last night, I hit a wombat 6km out of bumfuck nowhere. The wombat and my car did not survive. I'm currently awaiting a report to hear if the car is a write-off or not.
For those who don't know how such a cute smaller animal could do that, let me elaborate - wombats have a thick bony plate in their butt they use to crush the skulls of predators much bigger than them. My car's undercarriage didn't stand a chance. One of the biggest reasons for write-offs in Australia is wombat accidents.

Think that sucks? There's more to the story. My best friend and her hubby were driving just ahead of me, so they picked me up and after waiting for the tow, we continued on.
Not 20 more kilometers down the road, her hubby hit a wombat and wreckedher car - similar damage but on the right side of the car. So we waited another 45 minutes for a tow truck, and in what was the longest 2 hour drive between two tiny towns, made it to the Mobil station where we waited for my hubby and his best friend to come get us.
We got home at 3AM. I hate my life. Although I am grateful we're alive.

Welp, that definitely sucks donkey nuts. Sorry to hear but good to see you didn't sustain injury in the mess. Me personally, I hate roos.... old mate Red fucked my brand new mazda up just under a year ago whilst driving to work at 5am one morning. -_-

#208 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:53 AM

Welp, that definitely sucks donkey nuts. Sorry to hear but good to see you didn't sustain injury in the mess. Me personally, I hate roos.... old mate Red fucked my brand new mazda up just under a year ago whilst driving to work at 5am one morning. -_-

Ugh, I feel you. My Mazda was not even three years old. I'm just crushed.

#209 Nikiforov

Nikiforov
  • 125 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:51 AM

I have a stabbing headache cause scheduling all of a sudden became a pain in the ass now that I have a custody agreement.

Does it really? I didn't know lol. Hmm I've never felt hungover from weed.

....now I'm wondering if I've been wrong this whole time :ninja: maybe its something else in the wine

#210 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:58 AM

....now I'm wondering if I've been wrong this whole time :ninja: maybe its something else in the wine

Yeah, you can use it to keep fermented pickles crunchy.

Because I'm sure that's what everyone uses weed for, right?

#211 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:56 AM

Ha, guess I can rule that one out.

When you drink wine, do you ever experience any stomach problems or allergy-like symptoms in addition to your headaches? Those symptoms are apparently common if you have a tannin sensitivity.

In either case, a lot of people get headaches and/or bad hangovers from drinking wine, and I don't think we've been able to pinpoint the exact cause(s).

#212 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:12 PM

I lost a super important notebook somewhere

#213 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:12 PM

I forgot that the medicine I'm taking makes my pee turn green, so it scared the crap out of me. I thought I had a serious disease.

#214 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:16 PM

I forgot that the medicine I'm taking makes my pee turn green, so it scared the crap out of me. I thought I had a serious disease.

meds that do things like this are my absolute favorite

#215 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:17 PM

meds that do things like this are my absolute favorite

It's pretty cool, but only when you're aware of what it does :p

#216 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

I have this wound on the bridge (? I had to look it up the word, I have no idea the name in English) of my right foot that it itches like a fucking son of a bitch. I can't restrain myself from not scratching it and because of that it's not healing properly.

Just found two videos where I'm in and it's NOT NICE TO SEE.

(semi-drunk)

#217 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:34 PM

I was only outside for 5 minutes with an umbrella and I still got soaked

#218 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:31 PM

It kinda rain this morning but an hour or so before I'm ready to go for work, the rain settle a little bit. After 5 minutes the moment I began walking to the train station, it started raining cats and dogs. Grr I'm soaked from head to toe ! By the time I was in the train, the coach was pretty full and I ended up directly below the AC. I had to endure an agonizing 30 minutes under that thing while I'm soaked.

#219 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:19 PM

Took a trip to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services center today... aka HELL. 

#220 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:29 PM

I'm in a bad mood for no reason. I hate when I'm in a bad mood, which makes it worse.

#221 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:40 PM

I burned dinner :(

#222 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:42 AM

Made the decision to go to school while still sick, regret.

#223 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

Buried a cat :(

Babysitting two cats, in two different houses (my mom's and my stepdad's). One of them was already really old and about to die. Well, I just drove to my stepdad's house (after only 5 hours of sleep) to find it dead in the windowsill :( We all knew it was coming and he had a nice 16-year long life, but it would've been nice if he hadn't died on my watch. He was also my childhood cat that we've had since I was 6.

So yeah, pretty bummed by that. But maybe it's better I found him, instead of my anxious younger sisters. Especially my youngest sister of 9 with an anxiety disorder would've been really distressed about it.

#224 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:11 AM

Visa process.

#225 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:23 AM