acxiii altador cup

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#51 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

I will be AOBing this year. I know there's a ShoSho autoplayer that I may try to get going, but, I think I can still AllStar on my main with just AOB. 

I think I will be doing this as well. Dont want to risk anything.

#52 Popplio

Popplio
  • 25 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:43 PM

AOB, huh? I'm assuming that that is faster than playing legit. I guess I'll give it a try? I just have a lot of shells rightnow and I like to keep things automated. I guess the convenience of SS will lead to me having to go through the tedious process of making new legit shells.

#53 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:07 PM

AOB, huh? I'm assuming that that is faster than playing legit. I guess I'll give it a try? I just have a lot of shells rightnow and I like to keep things automated. I guess the convenience of SS will lead to me having to go through the tedious process of making new legit shells.

I would only do it on your main account. It still takes time but guarantees that you get a good score. You can try doing safe SSing on shells, probably your best bet.

#54 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:37 PM

So did sign ups start?

#55 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:27 PM

So did sign ups start?

Yes

#56 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:39 AM

Don't risk it right now. TNT wrecked those of us who SSed last year. 

Do AOB instead. That shit won't get you caught unless you do something stupid. 

Ill go read the how to thread, but will the AOB codes posted in last years Altador Cup section work for this year or will they need to be refound? And how many days do we get to be indecisive before we have to pick a team?

#57 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:23 AM

So you all would recommend not Score Sending for the AC? I've gotten All-Star legit many times, but I was hoping joining Codex would make it easier to not spend so much time playing the same games over and over again, even with AoB. And is there a team yall are backing so I can join on my shell?

#58 Sorbetgirl

Sorbetgirl
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

I'm still salty from being flagged for last years AC :(

#59 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:37 PM

So you all would recommend not Score Sending for the AC? I've gotten All-Star legit many times, but I was hoping joining Codex would make it easier to not spend so much time playing the same games over and over again, even with AoB. And is there a team yall are backing so I can join on my shell?

If there is its a well kept secret.  Might be that everyone got burned last year and are scared to try again.

#60 caaaaaio

caaaaaio
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:29 PM

I will be using SS. Do you guys have a list?

#61 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:14 PM

I will be using SS. Do you guys have a list?

You might need to make one yourself. Every team needs a unique list because each team has different scorers. It makes it look less fishy that way.

#62 caaaaaio

caaaaaio
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:50 AM

You might need to make one yourself. Every team needs a unique list because each team has different scorers. It makes it look less fishy that way.

Last year I used a list that I saw here, but thank you
I will play for krawk island

#63 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:04 PM

Well I'm sure you could make a list for side games. It's YYB that needs to change up some. 

#64 caaaaaio

caaaaaio
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

Well I'm sure you could make a list for side games. It's YYB that needs to change up some.

What score should I put for SoSD? 35? Or I have to do something different like YYB?
Sorry, I am really newbie.

#65 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

What score should I put for SoSD? 35? Or I have to do something different like YYB?
Sorry, I am really newbie.

The easiest way I've found is to just play it legit a few times, and write down the times and scores. Turn the highs and lows into a range and multiply times how ever many times you want to play. 

#66 caaaaaio

caaaaaio
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

The easiest way I've found is to just play it legit a few times, and write down the times and scores. Turn the highs and lows into a range and multiply times how ever many times you want to play.

Thank you :D

#67 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

YYB has a differing play time depending mainly on how many goals you score. But there's tons of scores being sent over the cup so you don't have to worry too much as long as you're within a reasonable range, and your player spread for goals makes sense (lol made mistakes before)

#68 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:23 PM

Let's just hope they don't do a mass freezing/freeze your scores like last year shit

#69 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:05 PM

In case there's a new flash game for the AC, I will be available to find some AoB codes for them!

Always glad to see that!!!! Thanks for being your awesome self!

#70 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:46 PM

From the AC news. The "delay" was what, 24 or 48 hours? Certainly they must have something brewing.

" The only dampener so far has been the glitch on the part of the AC Committee in delaying the sign-ups. This has thrown things in the air and has disgruntled fans and players alike. Not issuing a statement to go with the delay has set a lot of tongues wagging about poor management and something being afoot. Can we expect a smooth ride here on or is AC XIII jinxed?"

#71 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:41 PM

Lol they still haven't fixed the colosseum link from Altador itself. (see: http://www.neopets.com/altador/ )

3 years of it being wrong so far at least. GG TNT.

#72 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:46 PM

After trying a few games legit I think I might risk SSing. Probably going to try and make a safe list or something.

#73 demilovato

demilovato
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:28 AM

i want a SS list so bad haha!

#74 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:29 AM

Yeah I am making my own safe list as well! :) I am making it seem as if I am actually playing with breaks in between (longer wait times). But, when the list ends, I actually chat before starting a new list. To make it seem more legit!

#75 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:41 AM

Oh, so the Cup started. I'll definitely try SS, veeeery carefully :) Let's see if I'm going to rank up at all :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users