• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#76 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:55 PM

I don't need no quiz to tell me I'm dank a.f.

Prove it.

#77 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:04 PM

ICMh360.png

Apparently, I am not very edgy, but reasonably dank.

#78 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:06 PM

Apparently, I am not very edgy, but reasonably dank.

I think that means you don't have a copy and paste personality.

#79 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:08 PM

I think that means you don't have a copy and paste personality.

Sounds good, actually!

#80 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:00 AM

[insert copypasta here]

Seriously, do you expect me to read all that shit? I think I made it pretty clear that I don't give that much of a fuck. I will say, however, that every fact you cited is wrong, I don't even have to read it to know. You say you don't see racism, it's because you're fucking privileged. Like, that's the basic point of the word? If you really cared about the discussion of kyriarchy, you wouldn't bother stating that you don't see racism, therefore it doesn't exist. Allow me to elaborate:

Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.

Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.

My money's in that office, right? If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain't there, and we got to go someplace else and get it, I'm gonna shoot you in the head then and there. Then I'm gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is. She gonna tell me too. Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you, motherfucker. You listen: we go in there, and Winston or anybody else is in there, you the first motherfucker to get shot. You understand?

Your bones don't break, mine do. That's clear. Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine. You don't get sick, I do. That's also clear. But for some reason, you and I react the exact same way to water. We swallow it too fast, we choke. We get some in our lungs, we drown. However unreal it may seem, we are connected, you and I. We're on the same curve, just on opposite ends.

sauce

I got 45. Which is confusing to me because I am decently priveledged.

When it asked me if I have been poor before I put yes. But I meant being 17 and living with a bunch of teenagers and being poor as shit. Never poor as a child. So thatā€™s probably where I got deducted points. I find this quiz flawed.

You're female too.
WholesaleAttached File  IMG_7845.PNG   73.75KB   0 downloads

#81 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:17 AM

Prove it.

s6753mwkxgmz.jpg

28wc.gif

#82 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:38 AM

Found out I'm apparently underprivileged as a white LGBT pagan Southerner. Not sure I believe that. 

Also I guess I'm green on the graph thingy.

0Cspa5U.png

#83 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:11 PM

You live with 45 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're not privileged at all.

I dont think this worked

#84 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:40 PM

All that

Good enough.

#85 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:35 PM

First quiz is super US centric, got 60 on it.

Second one was too long.

stuff

so edgy normie?

#86 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:50 PM

so edgy normie?

I mean, I really don't give a shit :p

#87 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:54 PM

ye you do

#88 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:53 PM

Totally a pure normie then. 

#89 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:07 PM

Typical Aquarius

Anyway, I'm watching the first episode of Ouran High School Host Club and I think they're showing a lot of wealthy privileges.

#90 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

Anyway, I'm watching the first episode of Ouran High School Host Club and I think they're showing a lot of wealthy privileges.

Did someone say wealthy people aren't privileged?

#91 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:18 PM

Did someone say wealthy people aren't privileged?

And pretty people priviledges

#92 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:21 PM

And pretty people priviledges

You are a strange bean.

#93 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:22 PM

Believe it or not, she is actually a person and not a bean. Definitely a strange one.

#94 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:24 PM

Believe it or not, she is actually a person and not a bean. Definitely a strange one.

A human bean.

#95 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:53 PM

escalator-funny-meme-that-escalated-quic

409.gif

#96 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2018 - 02:04 PM

I got 32/100 which says I'm not privileged. 

"You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help."

This is not the score I was expecting, nor the score I feel is representational of the privilege I have. 

Did I grow up poor? For a lot of it, yes I did. There were many times one of my parents stole my piggy bank money to buy herself cigarettes and then send us to bed hungry because she would feed her addiction over buying a loaf of bread & milk. I've been raped. My parents are divorced. I suffer from mental illness but I'm a middle class, white woman who as an adult has it relatively easy. If I were to guess my 'privilege' before I took this quiz it would have placed in the 70's as a random guess and that was a conservative guess on my end. 

As a side note, gender confirmation surgery in Canada is a free process for people who qualify. It is not an easy process or fast as you have to be on hormones for a certain period of time, get an okay from a couple doctors, usually travel across country to the doctors who will perform the surgery. We aren't the only country to cover this cost but just an aside as I saw this come up earlier. 

#97 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl šŸŒ›

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:17 PM

Geez, you guys actually answered the entire thing? It was so long and depressing I couldn't finish. Is all that stuff what privilege is? I never felt a lack of privilege for some of those things which is what I'm assuming it's implying. Should I feel like I'm underprivileged then? But that would make me unhappy and it's not fixable, so then I'd continue to be unhappy? I'm content as I am but am I not supposed to be? I don't understand this or what it means.

*hugs Padme*

#98 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:23 AM

I don't understand this or what it means.

It's a Buzzfeed quiz, it doesn't mean anything.

#99 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:21 AM

It's a Buzzfeed quiz, it doesn't mean anything.

Buzzfeed is the only true and honest news source out there. /s

#100 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

Buzzfeed is the only true and honest news source out there. /s

Thank goodness for that tiny s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users