Christmas Cards

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#26 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:49 PM

I read this before I went to sleep and had the oddest dream. It was a really long dream, and it wasn't completely about the cards. If I recall correctly, they appeared somewhere between driving to the police station drunk and rescuing a prisoner from the french countryside.

Hmm, well- now I woke up for this insatiable urge for a Christmas card. I'll hang it on my fridge and marvel at it's beauty :3

#27 Lucif3r

Lucif3r
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:28 AM

Every year, I make my own Christmas cards. I don't know why. It's so much easier to go to the store and buy a pack of cards that have the three kings on them orsumshit, but nooooooooo... I prefer to hand paint hundreds of little poinsettias and glue them to cardstock, or make little cut outs of misshapen snowman melting in the Texas sun with a speech bubble that just says, "WHY ME?!". 
Few years back, I sent out Death Eater Christmas post cards to people I became acquainted with on a Harry Potter forum...
Posted Image
Well, I thought they were pretty clever.

Last year I ran out of time, so I just drew intentionally shitty black Christmas trees in crayon and sent them out. But still! Handmade!
I could go on and on about how brilliant I think I am, but really I just enjoy any excuse to play with paper.

This year I have a really fun and mildly sacrilegious idea for my Christmas cards, and I'd like to share them with yall, if you're willing to disclose your personal location to me.
Please send me a pm if you'd like to receive one.

You should feel perfectly safe giving your mailing address to a 26 year old disgruntled retail pharmacy employee who still lives at home with her mommy and spends all her free time playing neopets and crocheting blankets and creepy dolls of werewolves and Lady Gaga. Perfectly safe.

That's very sweet of you. I stay in Southeast Asia, mind sending me one ? lol

#28 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:06 PM

If you send me a card I demand for it to say 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' instead of 'happy boring holidays'. NA' MEAN?

#29 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

If you send me a card I demand for it to say 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' instead of 'happy boring holidays'. NA' MEAN?

It's going to say whatever the hell I want it to say, goddammit.

I don't know if I can send mail to Southeast Asia. Do you people get mail there?

#30 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:04 PM

It's going to say whatever the hell I want it to say, goddammit.

I don't know if I can send mail to Southeast Asia. Do you people get mail there?

No, but we have carrier pigeons.
On a side note, doesn't mail cost? It'll be costly to distribute it so far away...And through doves, no less.

#31 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:46 PM

Woah woah woah, stop everything. I thought you were a guy....

#32 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

No, but we have carrier pigeons.
On a side note, doesn't mail cost? It'll be costly to distribute it so far away...And through doves, no less.

Yes, I've discussed this with my mother. So far I'm mailing to fucking Canada and England. It won't be cheap, but who can put a price on fun?

Woah woah woah, stop everything. I thought you were a guy....

This happens a lot. I'm most certainly a guy, if you ignore the fact that I crochet, bake, and have painful menstrual periods.

#33 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:29 PM

Yes, I've discussed this with my mother. So far I'm mailing to fucking Canada and England. It won't be cheap, but who can put a price on fun?

This happens a lot. I'm most certainly a guy, if you ignore the fact that I crochet, bake, and have painful menstrual periods.

I'll just pretend you're a dude....

#34 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:22 AM

Any chance of Lord of The Rings theme?

#35 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:22 AM

I do not understand why people who don't know PRBM would a) give their address to her, and, b) even want a card from her in the first place.

#36 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

I do not understand why people who don't know PRBM would a) give their address to her, and, b) even want a card from her in the first place.

Lemme know if you're visited by three spirits on Christmas Eve. :p

#37 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:57 AM

Lemme know if you're visited by three spirits on Christmas Eve. :p

Every fuckin' year.

#38 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:57 AM

I do not understand why people who DO know her would give their address to her. She'll clearly use it for evil. She's like that.

#39 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:08 AM

I do not understand why people who DO know her would give their address to her. She'll clearly use it for evil. She's like that.

AHAHAHAHA.
I use Christmas cards as a cover for finding new people to add to my kill list. The Harry Potter fans never knew what hit them.

#40 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:12 AM

Your menstrual periods hurt? I usually get warm fuzzy feelings inside from them. Afterwards I go shoe shopping with all of my friends and USUALLY pick up a pair of stylettos.

#41 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:45 AM

Every fuckin' year.

Maybe if you had Jesus watching your back you could exorcise those ghosts...

AHAHAHAHA.
I use Christmas cards as a cover for finding new people to add to my kill list. The Harry Potter fans never knew what hit them.

I see no reason to kill someone all the way in Canada. There's plenty of stray cats and old people in my own neighborhood to quench my thirst for mortal blood.

God damn I can't believe I fell for your lies. And in Canada guns are a no-no so I guess I'll have to get a pet polar bear for protection

#42 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

AHAHAHAHA.

well damn. you really wouldn't want to kill me, would you? :( i thought you kinda liked me :)

#43 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

I'm opening this up again. If you would like a Christmas card this year, but didn't trust me enough two years ago (*coughNOITIDARTcough*), now is your opportunity to give me your home address and be added to the list (via pm... unless you WANT to post your address here). I will send you a homemade Christmas card.

Don't worry about the expense, I am already sending cards to Australia, Argentina, Germany, Canada... all sorts of strange, exotic lands.
I will not share your address with anyone. Even if I hate you, I will not use your personal information with any ill intention. Just ask BRENNON.

Anyone who received a Christmas card last year (the one with the shitty Christmas tree), no need to contact me, you are already on the list. If you have gotten a card in the past and have a change of address, please let me know. If you had gotten the Happy Birthday Jesus card, but did not receive the Shitty Christmas Tree card, you have been purposefully removed from my mailing list because you're a cunt and I ain't sending you shit.

All in the spirit of giving!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

#44 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

Welp, now's the time of year for giving... again. If you'd like a handmade Christmas card this year, please pm me your mailing address.

Previous recipients need not contact me unless there's been a change of address.

I do not think this year's card will involve crochet. That shit took fuckin' FOREVER.

:)

#45 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

You can save at least one card this year =D

#46 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

Mmmmm, my favorite.

I promise that if I send you something in return, I'll spell your name properly with only one k.

Look for it, in stores (or mailboxes) near you.

#47 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

I do not think this year's card will involve crochet. That shit took fuckin' FOREVER.

BUT IT WAS SO PRETTY
IMAG2800_zpsecd15d40.jpg

#48 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

You got a pink one? Mine was blue! No fair!! Also, same goes for me. If anyone would like a christmas card (not handmade, I'm too artistically challenged) from your friendly neighborhood admin, shoot me your address too.

#49 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

Well, blue IS for boys, strat.

#50 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:15 PM