Photo

The worst part about being single...

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#51 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

There's nothing wrong in being single. I was single for a while 5 years ago and I remember twas great!

#52 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

I don't know anybody who texts like that and haven't done since I was about 13....Posted Image

I don't really remember single any more. Sigh. I'm getting too old.

#53 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:29 PM

Is it so hard to find a female who's intelligent as well as beautiful?

I'm both but I'm also into other chicks so, they might be an issue.

...Unless you're a chick in which case; -eyebrow waggle-

#54 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

...Ohhhh hai there (:
Lets talk.

No, i'm joking. But girls are probably better and are more attractive that lads.
I like being single, but i like being loved up too. I guess it depends on most people, i guess if you can't find Mr/s right then you're fucked if you don't enjoy sleeping around.

#55 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

I don't know anybody who texts like that and haven't done since I was about 13....Posted Image

I don't really remember single any more. Sigh. I'm getting too old.

On the contrary, I feel so disconnected from the whole concept. I think it would feel super weird to be in a relationship again. :/

(I somehow doubt that it's because you're too old, since we're around the same age. :p)

#56 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:49 PM

...Ohhhh hai there (:
Lets talk.

No, i'm joking. But girls are probably better and are more attractive that lads.
I like being single, but i like being loved up too. I guess it depends on most people, i guess if you can't find Mr/s right then you're fucked if you don't enjoy sleeping around.

I've found that guys in my generation, which is 20ish, (no offense to any are here, don't get all butthurt mk?), are douchewaffles. No, seriously. If they're not stoned, washed up losers, gamers who can't pick up after themselves, without a job then they're gay or psycho-obsessive-crazy. :|

I do like guys, usually older gentlemen, but I've tried dating guys my age and I just have such a low tolerance for bullshit that I'd rather go for girls who're soft and smell nicer and usually have a path they're on then a guy who just, ... doesn't. All but one of my friends is dating a loser so yeah. This generation is totally screwed in that sense, in my opinion.

#57 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:54 PM

I've found that guys in my generation, which is 20ish, (no offense to any are here, don't get all butthurt mk?), are douchewaffles. No, seriously. If they're not stoned, washed up losers, gamers who can't pick up after themselves, without a job then they're gay or psycho-obsessive-crazy. :|

I do like guys, usually older gentlemen, but I've tried dating guys my age and I just have such a low tolerance for bullshit that I'd rather go for girls who're soft and smell nicer and usually have a path they're on then a guy who just, ... doesn't. All but one of my friends is dating a loser so yeah. This generation is totally screwed in that sense, in my opinion.

:o i couldn't of said it better myself. You get the odd one or two guys that actually are doing something and making something of themselves, but most of the lads i know ages from 16-28 are just wasters. True waste man that all need wiping from this earth. This generation is by far the worst i have ever seen, boys are becoming more faggy and girls are becoming more butch (no offence to anyone), but straight girls are becoming butch as well, like when they go out on the piss and get fucked up and fight in the street and end up passing out with their knickers around there ankles in a gutter somewhere. Guys have a good rep for being pigish, piss head, scummy cunts. But women are following in their tracks and becoming more dominant and all i can see is the world falling to pieces by one pissed up slag at a time.

#58 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

Most are, yeah. I'm relieved to hear that there are girls that don't like that sort of thing. My faith in humanity seems to decrease more and more every day. :p

The reason you might be finding them so easily though is that they have nothing else better to do than to go out and be players, or something like that. Those who are working on improving themselves and seriously focusing on school/careers do not go out very often, and are usually very busy.

#59 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

I read this and I am reminded how very lucky I am to be married to my best friend.

That's cute.. Reminds me of the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz.

#60 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:20 PM

Most are, yeah. I'm relieved to hear that there are girls that don't like that sort of thing. My faith in humanity seems to decrease more and more every day. :p

The reason you might be finding them so easily though is that they have nothing else better to do than to go out and be players, or something like that. Those who are working on improving themselves and seriously focusing on school/careers do not go out very often, and are usually very busy.

Oh I've meet a few really decent guys within my generation who are by all means, total catches; yet they always, always get screwed over some how. They're about 3-5% of the male populace though so they're hard to find to begin with. But yes, most are players. Even career men or school guys; the majority are just asses looking to get laid, and by all means it makes sense. I see so many girls nowadays just putting themselves out there to be used and disposed of. It's really quite sad. :(

#61 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

Oh I've meet a few really decent guys within my generation who are by all means, total catches; yet they always, always get screwed over some how. They're about 3-5% of the male populace though so they're hard to find to begin with. But yes, most are players. Even career men or school guys; the majority are just asses looking to get laid, and by all means it makes sense. I see so many girls nowadays just putting themselves out there to be used and disposed of. It's really quite sad. :(

Yeah i know one guy who is a decent guy, nice to be in a relationship with. But the others, blah. Like you said, this is another big thing i agree with, most guys that are nice and would be good in a relationship and are, usually because they cheat and worm there way about to every girl. But come home to you at night all loved up and getting everything they need off you. Guys are wankers, end of.

#62 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:00 PM

Again, I genuinely don't really know any boys like this...Posted Image Do I live in a very strange bubble or something?

#63 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:48 PM

Again, I genuinely don't really know any boys like this...Posted Image Do I live in a very strange bubble or something?

You must... I've lived in several states and have friends around the world and it's all the same no matter where. I'm guessing Tigerzz is from Australia or England (apologizes if I'm wrong!) so just goes to show... :whistling:

#64 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

Stoned? Check
Washed-up? Not yet.
Gamer? Yes.
Dirty Gamer? No.
Job? Not steady but check.

So I lose points for being stoned, and thats it? Hardly seems fair. But yes, most of this generation has turned to into selfish shit-bags. You can thank such great inventions as TV, the internet, and superomgsmrtfonez, for allowing people to live in their own world and not have a fucking clue whats happening around them.

But don't cry for humanity, we won the evolution game and soon we will get the same prize the dinosaurs did. Extinction!

#65 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

^ That, except for the dating a girl part. It seemed like an awesome idea for me, but it just didn't work out.
I was relieved to find a decent guy out of all the other douches I've met, but he's 27.
I love older guys anyway, but it's a little disheartening to not meet anyone decent around my age group. <_<

#66 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

I think we've made a match ladies and gentlemen. Yes. I'm a chick. A chick who's into chicks.

#67 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

I think we've made a match ladies and gentlemen. Yes. I'm a chick. A chick who's into chicks.

Awesome. Lemme just check with my girlfriend on this... :thumbsup::whistling:

#68 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

pfffff
I can type liek diz
or in a rather nicely executed fashion and have guys wrapped around my finger in seconds

maybe its the computer science major cute blonde girl thing I have going
maybe its the pokemons

or mebbe itz cuz im so butyful lolz

EITHER WAY I wouldn't judge people by how they type. It's shorthand.
We're losers who lurk the pages of the internets and just because we give a damn about what other people online think of us, doesn't mean that people outside of the internets (you know.. the ones with real lives) are stupid...

I have a lot of ridiculously smart friends who type really annoyingly but it's just something you need to get used to. Don't judge ppl by how they type cuz u neva know when ders a pretty genius behind dem keys lolz

#69 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:19 PM

Awesome. Lemme just check with my girlfriend on this... :thumbsup::whistling:

Dammit. Teases, all of you...

Personally I don't find guys to be my cup of tea. They've never been very good in bed, and it's too easy getting them into it. I prefer a challenge over an easy lay, maybe why I have so much dislike towards people with poor texting etiquette (Also probably why I fall for straight girls). It also doesn't help that I live in a borderland and the main language here is Spanish. That leads to a whole new set of illiteracy issues I'd rather not have to think about, let alone explain...

#70 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:40 PM

Dammit. Teases, all of you...

Personally I don't find guys to be my cup of tea. They've never been very good in bed, and it's too easy getting them into it. I prefer a challenge over an easy lay, maybe why I have so much dislike towards people with poor texting etiquette (Also probably why I fall for straight girls). It also doesn't help that I live in a borderland and the main language here is Spanish. That leads to a whole new set of illiteracy issues I'd rather not have to think about, let alone explain...

I'm in a borderland too where the majority is Spanish...

And I don't think it's necessarily that girls are a challenge it's just girls are a bit less willing to hop into something and then forget about it the next morning. Stability is something chicks seem to want in any relationship haha. I've personally never had an issue finding good girls to date; I've been a lot of girls firsts. Even supposedly straight ones so. :)

maybe its the computer science major cute blonde girl thing I have going

Hi twin! The only difference I have from you is I don't use my geekery to net crushes from people. It just kinda happens.

Also, being the only non-fat chick or wall flower in the CS major department helps.

#71 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:30 AM

You must... I've lived in several states and have friends around the world and it's all the same no matter where. I'm guessing Tigerzz is from Australia or England (apologizes if I'm wrong!) so just goes to show... :whistling:

People should just come loiter around me. I know so many lovely guys. :p

#72 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

Well I'm in a relationship, but I feel the same way about friends. I'm a junior at one of the largest universities in my country, but I spent the first two years on main campus. Now that I'm on the smaller campus that caters only to my specific college within the university, it's like everyone types like Lil Wayne. I've had group projects in 3 classes already and anytime I try to get in contact with anyone in my group I have to try to decipher some ebonics bullshit. :/

#73 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

People should just come loiter around me. I know so many lovely guys. :p

Plenty of people know lovely guys

...But we're the kind of guys you keep around as friends instead of taking a risk :/

#74 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

Plenty of people know lovely guys

...But we're the kind of guys you keep around as friends instead of taking a risk :/

Meh, I'm not a subscriber to this "friend zone" shiz. :p Every guy I've gone out with I've been friends with for years first, including the one I married. My best friend has just started seeing a guy we've been friends with since we were 11 and they're now 22. He's always been in our friendship group, none of us have ever suspected anything would happen, suddenly things changed. But then it's becoming increasingly clear that my friends are quite unusual. :p

#75 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:42 PM

Meh, I'm not a subscriber to this "friend zone" shiz. :p

In that case, I wasn't "you" to describe you specifically, but "you" to describe the female population in general.

I've experienced the friend card many times, and have known many people who have suffered the same fate... XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users