#1 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

News just breaking, Bin Laden is dead!

We have his body!

America: Fuck Yeah!!!

I say we all get the day off tomorrow and we bring our boys in Afghanistan back home!

http://www.nytimes.c...-is-killed.html

#2 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

I second this motion. While it might not stop them from trying to attack us, this is a major blow to them. Fuck all the terrorists. You can't hide from America.

#3 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

So... 10 years later, we finally catch him

Good job everyone...

#4 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

So... 10 years later, we finally catch him

Good job everyone...

Fuck your anti-American ass. If you wanted him quicker, you should've enlisted and gone hunting cave to cave for him yourself!

He's dead and I hope we can bring our boys home from Afghanistan now!

#5 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

It's about time.

Bring back Celebrity Apprentice! Couldn't this wait 5 bloody minutes? Come on people :(

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

Fuck your anti-American ass. If you wanted him quicker, you should've enlisted and gone hunting cave to cave for his ass yourself!

He's dead and I hope we can bring our boys home from Afghanistan now!

Yes. I'm the one known to be anti-American.

And who is to say I didn't enlist? You still know nothing about me.

It's about time.

Bring back Celebrity Apprentice! Couldn't this wait 5 bloody minutes? Come on people :(

For some pointless TV show? No.

#7 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

I doubt our troops in Afghanistan will be able to come home yet, though I really wish they could. I can't imagine what this is going to cause.

#8 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

Sniff :( Now I'll never know if Nene brawled and shoved her finger in Star's face, etc. etc.

I'm a bit concerned about the fact that the US has his body.. The dude's friends are going to want it back :\

#9 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

Yes. I'm the one known to be anti-American.

And who is to say I didn't enlist? You still know nothing about me.

Born: Oct 08 1990

Minimum age of enlistment: 18

Time of Boot camp: ~9 weeks

Have you ever went missing for 9 weeks or more in the past 2 years? No.

Lastly, fuck off. If you wanna be a debbie-downer, go do it somewhere else. This is a celebratory thread! kthxbai.

#10 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

It's about time.

I'm glad to see that CA is more important than National Security. YAY OBL is dead, but what does this mean? NorthCom is set at Bravo right now, which means they are anticipating attacks. Maybe you should watch the news and see what the fuck is going on.

You take your freedom for granted, and it makes me sick. Instead of whining and bitching because you can't watch the last five fucking minutes of a damn stupid tv show, maybe you should realize that we lost 2,800 lives on September 11th, and over 3,000 soldiers, marines, airmen, and sailors since this war has started. OBL being dead means that all the military members who gave their lives didn't do it for nothing. So take some advice: Shut the fuck up about not being able to watch your show and go thank a military service member for fighting for the freedoms you apparently take for granted.

#11 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

Sniff :( Now I'll never know if Nene brawled and shoved her finger in Star's face, etc. etc.

I'm a bit concerned about the fact that the US has his body.. The dude's friends are going to want it back :\

I know what happened. Why don't you?

#12 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

I'm glad to see that CA is more important than National Security. YAY OBL is dead, but what does this mean? NorthCom is set at Bravo right now, which means they are anticipating attacks. Maybe you should watch the news and see what the fuck is going on.

You take your freedom for granted, and it makes me sick. Instead of whining and bitching because you can't watch the last five fucking minutes of a damn stupid tv show, maybe you should realize that we lost 2,800 lives on September 11th, and over 3,000 soldiers, marines, airmen, and sailors since this war has started. OBL being dead means that all the military members who gave their lives didn't do it for nothing. So take some advice: Shut the fuck up about not being able to watch your show and go thank a military service member for fighting for the freedoms you apparently take for granted.

I'm out of rep for the day but I'll be damned if I don't come back and rep this post tomorrow. +1 for real man.

#13 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

I live in a tiny country that lives under the radar, and doesn't aggravate any religious groups :p We don't need to fight because we don't threaten anyone, so people don't care to blow us up.

I know what happened. Why don't you?

:o I missed it??

#14 tak1968

tak1968
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

Frank, im not here to make enemies. i thank service people all the time. we had a parade here for a serviceman who came home from iraq. i was stuck at the intersection when it went thru. what did i do? i got out of my car and clapped as he went by. did anyone else do that? NO

celebrity apprentice is a hindsight i can watch the end online...

main concern is the future of the usa and all our troops, as i dont think anyone will be coming home soon. the work there is not done, and this i feel, is going to actually be the beginning of something bad. having 2 boys in their yound teens, it affects me because i see things changing and they will be fighting this was in a few years, because terrorists will never go away

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

Born: Oct 08 1990

Minimum age of enlistment: 18

Time of Boot camp: ~9 weeks

Have you ever went missing for 9 weeks or more in the past 2 years? No.

Lastly, fuck off. If you wanna be a debbie-downer, go do it somewhere else. This is a celebratory thread! kthxbai.

If you want to cheer because 3,000 people gave their lives to kill one person. Then do it. This just means the start of another war, and another battle to be fought.

I live in a tiny country that lives under the radar, and doesn't aggravate any religious groups :p We don't need to fight because we don't threaten anyone, so people don't care to blow us up.

But someone will try and take you over for a reason or another. Guess which country will bail you out?

#16 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

+rep. Everyone here has been touched by the war, and celebrating a major step to it's ending is a great relief. The thought that there are people all over the world bitching about missing a bit of a reality show because of it is indeed sickening.

Edited by Tarabyte, 01 May 2011 - 07:15 PM.

#17 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:16 PM

But someone will try and take you over for a reason or another. Guess which country will bail you out?

This country already asked for US aid when things got really bad. Guess what didn't happen?

#18 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:16 PM

If you want to cheer because 3,000 people gave their lives to kill one person. Then do it. This just means the start of another war, and another battle to be fought.

I'm not suggesting the war wasn't a tragedy and that we lost way too many of our men for that fucker, but I am going to celebrate that we finally killed him. If you want to be anti-war and not be glad that our mission of killing OBL has been accomplished, then do so elsewhere, please. Some of us have served/are serving, or have parents, friends, brothers, and/or sisters serving right now and we would like to celebrate this moment.

#19 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

If you want to cheer because 3,000 people gave their lives to kill one person.

I think he meant that the families of those soldiers will now feel a bit of comfort knowing the sacrifices made weren't in vain.

#20 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

This country already asked for US aid when things got really bad. Guess what didn't happen?

The last time we denied aide to a country was well over 30 years ago...

Where are you from?

I'm not suggesting the war wasn't a tragedy and that we lost way too many of our men for that fucker, but I am going to celebrate that we finally killed him. If you want to be anti-war and not be glad that our mission of killing OBL has been accomplished, then do so elsewhere, please. Some of us have served/are serving, or have parents, friends, brothers, and/or sisters serving right now and we would like to celebrate this moment.

Who says that I am not glad that hes finally dead?

I think he meant that the families of those soldiers will now feel a bit of comfort knowing the sacrifices made weren't in vain.

Because one person died? That's not what this war is about. That's not why they gave their lives. There is still so much more to do.

#21 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

This. They gave their lives in order to ensure the safety of their families, and now their sacrifices aren't in vain. God bless our soldiers who have died, and I'll see everyone in the fleet in 2 years.

For you anti-military fucktards out there: Either get behind the soldiers and support them, or get in front and defend your own damn freedom, you selfish bastards.

#22 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:25 PM

T_T i need to take time off from neopets to mourn. Now who's gonna fight Yankee Imperialism? :(

#23 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

This. They gave their lives in order to ensure the safety of their families, and now their sacrifices aren't in vain. God bless our soldiers who have died, and I'll see everyone in the fleet in 2 years.

For you anti-military fucktards out there: Either get behind the soldiers and support them, or get in front and defend your own damn freedom, you selfish bastards.

Terrorism isn't a person. Its a concept. An idea. Something that will always exist until we do something to better the countries that want to destroy us. You think that we are there to kill him in revenge. No. We are there for two reasons. The primary reason is to better the country itself, and to protect it. The Terrorists don't attack just America. They attack Afghanistan and all of the countries near it. We must make it so that way they cannot recruit new people. Because as long as conditions are as bad as they are, more and more people will join. Either because they are promised a better life, or because they hate us because we can eat every day.

The only reason that we went after Bin Laden is because he killed so many Americans. But there will be a new Bin Laden in a short while. Another person who hates us just as much, and spreads the hate to the other people. We are there to stop the hate from spreading.

Essentially this was just an execution for his crimes.

#24 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Because one person died? That's not what this war is about. That's not why they gave their lives. There is still so much more to do.

So? It's still reason to celebrate. I mean come on, they've been looking for 10 fucking years someone better throw a party. : P

Edited by oreo12, 01 May 2011 - 07:31 PM.

#25 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Bah. War. Bah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users