• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#476 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

I think so, I can't log in anymore -_-

Me too.  :S

Edited by ic3doom, 12 June 2013 - 06:40 AM.

#477 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

Neopets seems a bit better now, hopefully it'll work a bit better with less lag.

#478 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

Neopets seems a bit better now, hopefully it'll work a bit better with less lag.

Yep, I'm logged in now.

Edited by iKate, 12 June 2013 - 06:50 AM.

#479 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

Seems better now. But still receiving this error on SS. 

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1223, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 444, in run
KeyError: 'errcode'

#480 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

Seems better now. But still receiving this error on SS. 

File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1223, in run_with_except_hook

It works with me now, no errors.

#481 Neon

Neon
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

I get the error occasionally, not too troublesome.

The main thing that is troublesome (which is probably on Neopets side, not the SSer) is that it takes forever to move from 1s til score send to the next score.

#482 cpkooldude

cpkooldude
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

I have a quick question about this. When using a proxy, I tested the proxy server and it didn't work. But when I ran the score sender, it was still working with the box checked that says http proxy for all page requests. Does this mean that the proxy server was actually working? Or was it using my actual ip for the score sender? When I used the proxy to log on with firefox using foxyproxy, it was working fine.

#483 nkk

nkk
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

I found this error today.

File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 341, in run
  File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 48, in htmlDecode
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace'

Also, I am thinking if we can send a score like

GameID: XXX Score: 0 Time: 3600

to make a pause on the scoresender? Will that zero score sent out normally just like we normally sent out zero score in a flash game(i.e. TNT won't count that send)?

#484 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

I have a quick question about this. When using a proxy, I tested the proxy server and it didn't work. But when I ran the score sender, it was still working with the box checked that says http proxy for all page requests. Does this mean that the proxy server was actually working? Or was it using my actual ip for the score sender? When I used the proxy to log on with firefox using foxyproxy, it was working fine.

Your proxy is not working and it means that you are currently running the SS on your home IP. Unfortunately, if you happen to AB on that IP or transferred in the past, you can consider that account compromised. :/

#485 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

How does the 3/3 bypass work? I ask because I AOB World Challenges regularly, and you get unlimited score sends when you sign up for one. I want to start SSing it but I don't want to do the bypass (because the program doesn't recognise the extra score sends) unless I know how it works.

#486 Woolong

Woolong
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

I get this every once in awhile.. 

#487 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

There is a significant delay between sending the last score, and the start of the waiting time.

I am getting 10 seconds delay in addition to the 7 seconds which I set for sosd

#488 Muffin

Muffin
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

Is there any way you could add something that lets us know how long until our whole list finishes? Just a little suggestion as i'm too lazy to figure it out on my own each time i start score sending.  :wub:

#489 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

Sorry, I am new and am not sure where else to go with this question. I noticed that in the [Neopets Programs] Neopoint Generator  thread, several members referenced an "AB" to use to generate neopoints, perhaps more than what NG was producing. What is AB? Is it still available, and if so, how do I find it? Thank you for any and all help!

#490 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

Sorry, I am new and am not sure where else to go with this question. I noticed that in the [Neopets Programs] Neopoint Generator  thread, several members referenced an "AB" to use to generate neopoints, perhaps more than what NG was producing. What is AB? Is it still available, and if so, how do I find it? Thank you for any and all help!

The NP generator no longer works. I believe they were talking about Abrosia, an autobuyer, which will buy things on Neo so you can sell them for profit in your shop. (so it restocks for you, instead of you doing it yourself. It's the only thing I know of to be associated with the term "AB"). Abrosia is located in the Program Manager. 

Edited by Satsuki, 19 June 2013 - 03:49 PM.

#491 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:50 PM

Thank you very much for your help! I'll look into it :)

#492 lizzieishereagain

lizzieishereagain
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

I decided to use the socre sender again for see if its working.
The first time that me and some friends used this was in 2012, none of us got frozen because of this. Maybe because we only set a few scores for avatar games.

Although we didn't get froze for the score sender, one of my friends got iced because she was using also the abrosia autobuyer.. 
actually i had two friends using this autobuyer but the one who got frozen was because she used him for a long time (she used like the whole day while my other friend used only for like 3 hours for day or something like this)

Actually i regret nothing on using this score sender.. some games are just impossible like destrutch-o-match III

does anyobdy know if its safe to use this abrosia autobuyer now? tnt seem not care anymore about this site. I remember that last year when you sent 10k or more in snow wars II your score was reviewed but now it doesnt happen anymore. So does anybody use this autobuyer for a long time and until now not get iced?

#493 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

I decided to use the socre sender again for see if its working.
The first time that me and some friends used this was in 2012, none of us got frozen because of this. Maybe because we only set a few scores for avatar games.

Although we didn't get froze for the score sender, one of my friends got iced because she was using also the abrosia autobuyer.. 
actually i had two friends using this autobuyer but the one who got frozen was because she used him for a long time (she used like the whole day while my other friend used only for like 3 hours for day or something like this)

Actually i regret nothing on using this score sender.. some games are just impossible like destrutch-o-match III

does anyobdy know if its safe to use this abrosia autobuyer now? tnt seem not care anymore about this site. I remember that last year when you sent 10k or more in snow wars II your score was reviewed but now it doesnt happen anymore. So does anybody use this autobuyer for a long time and until now not get iced?

Abrosia at the default settings has been tested to safe. Running it for the whole day without stopping, is not. You need to make it look legit, no one sits there for 24 hours without taking any breaks restocking. Run it only for around...I'd say 1-2.5 hours without a break, also stopping and starting it between those two times, will make it look like you're taking breaks. Having buy times consistently under 1000 is not safe either. You need to use common sense with what you're doing.

I've used it for over a year (as long as I've been here) and never been iced for using it. I used common sense and didn't run it 24/7. I used the scheduler in it, which made sure I never accidentally left it on for hours without a break. I usually only did around 4-5hours a day with it. As I use the AAA part in it, I use it until I get 4-5items. (the times differer and if I feel like it's been going too long that day, I'll shut it off.)

Edited by Satsuki, 19 June 2013 - 07:13 PM.

#494 lizzieishereagain

lizzieishereagain
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

thank you! but can you recommend any shop for using this autobuyer?

how much did you make with autobuyer until now?

used the score sender now to game some avatar games,but i didn't use in a hard game like destrutch-o-match,faerie bubbles or something like this
but my score for nimmo pond is going to be reviewed ( i sent 4200), am i going to be frozen or can tnt accept my score even if it's from score sender?

and also do you know if the auto adopter is a safe/good program? since i was frozen in 2011, i'm trying to use all the programs . I wasnt a legit player but the reason why my account was frozen (which wasn't for doing ilegit things) just made me really mad. 

#495 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

thank you! but can you recommend any shop for using this autobuyer?

how much did you make with autobuyer until now?

used the score sender now to game some avatar games,but i didn't use in a hard game like destrutch-o-match,faerie bubbles or something like this
but my score for nimmo pond is going to be reviewed ( i sent 4200), am i going to be frozen or can tnt accept my score even if it's from score sender?

and also do you know if the auto adopter is a safe/good program? since i was frozen in 2011, i'm trying to use all the programs . I wasnt a legit player but the reason why my account was frozen (which wasn't for doing ilegit things) just made me really mad. 

Shops..hm..: Foods, books, coins and stamps (a bit higher risk than foods and books though). For those with young account ages: pharmacy and books. I think with Abrosia I'm around...19mil+. (around 5mil+ of that came from the AAA though)

I don't know about the auto-adopter though, as that just was added back, so I've never used it.

As for your score: If the time was too fast for that kind of score or the score is impossible, yes you can be frozen. Yes, TNT can accept your score as well though. If you're that worried about scores, use an AoB and basically play the game legit (it's techinally not legit though because an AoB changes the game. Like giving extra lives or powerups).  

Edited by Satsuki, 19 June 2013 - 07:32 PM.

#496 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

TNT can freeze us for being legit?? I know they screw legit people over all the time by accusing them of not being legit.

#497 darkmadness

darkmadness
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:49 AM

Getting this error randomly:

#498 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:54 AM

Getting this error randomly:

Slaughter already knows about this error, I think he's looking into it.

#499 darkmadness

darkmadness
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

Slaughter already knows about this error, I think he's looking into it.

Okay cheers, I'm getting a similar popup error with Abrosia, I'm starting to think it might be related to the program manager as I've never had these popup errors before.

#500 thecurrytalk

thecurrytalk
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

can someone knowing how to ss on a mac please please pm me! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users