Quantcast

Photo

Losing your virginity

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

Poll: Losing your virginity (143 member(s) have cast votes)

Your first time?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

There's more to life than sex, and no one should ever feel like the HAVE to do it just because other people are.

I can sum up why I lost mine...

I was horny.

#27 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

No regrets, but defo didn't love the person I lost it to, but wasn't a one night stand-ish either.

I was 18 when I finally lost my v-card, partially by choice and partially because I was an ugly duckling.

#28 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

I guess the good thing about being a virgin is that regret can't be felt yet

#29 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

I guess the good thing about being a virgin is that regret can't be felt yet

Don't worry, there's still room for you to have regrets. You can regret the time you didn't do it with that one hot chick when you could have. And you can regret letting that one dirtbag boyfriend rub all up on you when you were uncomfortable with it even though it didn't end in intercourse. *thumbs up*

#30 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

Everyone places too much importance on it. I was drunk, can barely remember it, do I care? Not at all.
Just like I don't care when I took my first steps, spoke my first word, started school, got my first girlfriend, broke up with my first girlfriend(actually I was shattered), finished school, got my first job, etc. Just another thing to check off the list before you die :p

#31 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

Don't worry, there's still room for you to have regrets. You can regret the time you didn't do it with that one hot chick when you could have. And you can regret letting that one dirtbag boyfriend rub all up on you when you were uncomfortable with it even though it didn't end in intercourse. *thumbs up*

That's true I suppose. I do regret sometimes of the opportunities that were open, not necessarily sex, but just relationships that could have developed but of which I just let slip away.

#32 Indigo

Indigo
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

No regrets, I'm still with him and he's been nothing but a gentleman ;)

Same. Sweetest boy I've ever met. Not dating though...still riding the "friends with benefits" thing because we're happy with it. And I think that's all that matters in the end. :D

#33 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

Same. Sweetest boy I've ever met. Not dating though...still riding the "friends with benefits" thing because we're happy with it. And I think that's all that matters in the end. :D

Hey whatever works. I have one of those gushy super cute makes most people want to vomit relationships but its all I could ever want. We've been through a lot together including long distance and I couldn't ask for a better man in my life. He truly does make me a better person :p Its pretty awesome to have that bond and a sexual connection only brings us closer together. I've never been one to put a huge amount of emphasis on sex and didn't even have my first kiss till I turned 21 (with said boy that I eventually traded V-cards with). I personally put more weight on the strength of relationships over how much sex (or when the sex happened). If a relationship is strong, it shows.

#34 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

Well, excuuuuuuuuuussse me that I waited until I was a rational thinking adult not motivated by teenage wiles. I remained virtuous and untarnished into my 20's.
I don't believe in virgin-shaming. There's nothing wrong with being 20-something and being a virgin. There's more to life than sex, and no one should ever feel like the HAVE to do it just because other people are. I think that's actually what leads to bad experiences. :/

Haha I was 19 so it's not like I just threw it away :p I don't really wanna get into it and I enjoyed it at the time because it meant something to me then. Just now looking at it almost 2 years later me regret it kinda deal. If that makes any sense at all.

#35 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Me and him are still very close friends, and he's getting married in July. He asked me to be his best man (teehee best man) and unfortunately I can't, because it is expensive as fuck to fly to California in the summer. Boo. ._.

#36 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

Lost mine at 17 to my girlfriend-now-wife and have absolutely no regrets.

#37 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Lost mine at 17 to my girlfriend-now-wife and have absolutely no regrets.

We get it. You're happily married. You have an adorable son. bla bla bla god...

If you didn't have DAT ASS

<3 <3 <3

#38 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

We get it. You're happily married. You have an adorable son. bla bla bla god...

If you didn't have DAT ASS

<3 <3 <3

Posted Image

#39 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

You've only slept with the one person!? How do you know she's the one if you don't have any perspective?

#40 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

You've only slept with the one person!? How do you know she's the one if you don't have any perspective?

Nowhere did he say his first was his only ;-)

w00t 3000th post

worth it

Edited by Scot, 19 April 2012 - 10:10 PM.

#41 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Nowhere did he say his first was his only ;-)

w00t 3000th post

worth it

why does it show that you edited your post? o.o

#42 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

why does it show that you edited your post? o.o

I wanted my milestone post to be genuine for once jeez

#43 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

If you're with someone that things works well with, why search for someone else?

#44 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

If you're with someone that things works well with, why search for someone else?

ePeen! What else is more important?

#45 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

This.

Grats on 3K posts too Scot ;)

#46 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

There's over 3bn people in the world, how do you know you've met the right one?

#47 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

So you're saying i have to sleep with 3billion people to know which one is the right one? Obviously I'm very happy where I am, so why should I NEED to bother thinking about finding someone else?

#48 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

So you're saying i have to sleep with 3billion people to know which one is the right one? Obviously I'm very happy where I am, so why should I NEED to bother thinking about finding someone else?

I wasn't saying anything at all. I was genuinely asking a question, which I thought was quite fair seeing as how you're happily married with a child. No need to get defensive.

#49 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

I wasn't saying anything at all. I was genuinely asking a question, which I thought was quite fair seeing as how you're happily married with a child. No need to get defensive.

Why ask the question then? :) Sorry I may have come across harsh in my reply. Forgive me please.

#50 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

You don't. You know that you've met someone that you're compatible and comfortable with.

With that said, I don't think "the right one" exists. There's lots of potential "right one[s]".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users