Quantcast

Photo

WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler dumped because he was "too athletic" in bed.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Comedienne Amy Schumer was on the Howard Stern show today and revealed that she used to date WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler. Stern asked Schumer several questions about the relationship, mostly about sex, and Schumer said she had to break up with Ziggler because the sex was too athletic and he was throwing her around like they were wrestling. She texted him to break up and found out that Ziggler was a real sweetheart and that she hurt him. She said she still likes him, but they aren't meant to be together. You can read a full show recap at http://www.marksfrig...om/news.htm#wed and Schumer's part begins at the 8:00am part.

Ahahaha. He was too good in bed for her I guess.

Edited by Futurama, 23 August 2012 - 05:44 PM.

#2 StrikeFreedom

StrikeFreedom
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

Maybe he was into some kinky submission holds

#3 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

"Too athletic, and he was throwing her around like they were wrestling"

Thats not "Too good at sex" thats "too rough". Big difference. Most girls like rough, but only to a certain extent.

#4 ifailatnames

ifailatnames
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

It's her own fault for not selling correctly.

#5 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

It's her own fault for not selling correctly.

Hahaha. If anyone watches WWE here or has heard of Dolph Ziggler you'll know he's the best "seller" in the company. Seller meaning, making moves look they killed him or really hurt him. I guess Ziggler sold sex too well. Must have sold his moneyshot well.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:38 AM

Or, it was a joke.

I hear comedians tell those sometimes.

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:40 AM

I have no idea who these people are... :/

#8 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

Or, it was a joke.

I hear comedians tell those sometimes.

Except it wasn't a joke.

I hear comedians tell the truth sometimes too.

#9 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:32 AM

He's considered a great 'seller'? Fuck me, wrestling so sucks nowadays.
Needs more Undertaker.

#10 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:34 AM

He's considered a great 'seller'? Fuck me, wrestling so sucks nowadays.
Needs more Undertaker.

Undertaker needs to retire....I'm sorry, but if you can't compete more than 1 time a year, there's no need for you to be around. He can barely get through one match anyways. Don't get me wrong, he's a great entertainer and story teller in the ring, but he needs to retire after this coming up Wrestle Mania before he gets seriously injured.

#11 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:49 AM

Except it wasn't a joke.
I hear comedians tell the truth sometimes too.

Apologies. I didn't know you were a psychic.

#12 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

Needs more Undertaker.

Needs more Hulk Hogan.

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:01 AM

Needs more Hulk Hogan.

His reality tv exploits are so shameful. lol

When the Undertaker retires, he will be the last of the greatest superstars to go. I feel like wrestling was so exciting in the early-mid 90's. I'd go see them live like twice a year. Now it's so overpriced and for what? John Cena? Randy Orton? The Mizz? CM Punk? Jack Swagger? Dolf whoever? The fucking most boring characters in the world. Every single one of those guys is playing the egotistical douche-bag jock. There is no one to like. Everyone is a supremely hateable piece of shit. Even fuckin' Doink the Clown was more creative than the shit they have lately.

#14 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:12 AM

John Cena? Randy Orton? The Mizz? CM Punk? Jack Swagger? Dolf whoever?

Out of those I've only ever heard of John Cena and that's only from his 'acting'. :/

#15 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:15 AM

Out of those I've only ever heard of John Cena and that's only from his 'acting'. :/

But have you heard of Bret Hart, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Yokozuna, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock?

#16 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:15 AM

When the Undertaker retires, he will be the last of the greatest superstars to go. I feel like wrestling was so exciting in the early-mid 90's. I'd go see them live like twice a year. Now it's so overpriced and for what? John Cena? Randy Orton? The Mizz? CM Punk? Jack Swagger? Dolf whoever? The fucking most boring characters in the world. Every single one of those guys is playing the egotistical douche-bag jock. There is no one to like. Everyone is a supremely hateable piece of shit. Even fuckin' Doink the Clown was more creative than the shit they have lately.

Mexican joke.

#17 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:18 AM

But have you heard of Bret Hart, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Yokozuna, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock?

All of them. It was a simpler time, a better time. :/

#18 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

WWF was where it was at :p
Spoiler

#19 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:24 AM

Oh goodness. Even Mr. Socko was cooler than what we have now.

#20 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

Needs more Rick Flair.

WOOOOOOOOO

Also: Mick Foley.

ETA:

WWF was where it was at :p

Spoiler

YOU HID IT

#21 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

I used to love WWF back in the 90s. I turned it one once last week and turned it off, it was worse than a soap opera and how can the Divas even fight with those gigantic tits?

#22 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

I used to love WWF back in the 90s. I turned it one once last week and turned it off, it was worse than a soap opera and how can the Divas even fight with those gigantic tits?

They don't....they slap each other and do a roll up pin. Most Diva's matches literally last 2 minutes nowadays.

I'm not arguing with that, but honestly I believe HHH's ego will get in his own way and he'll be wrestling for another 5+ years, burying talent like he has been for the past....10 years. Meaning HHH would be the last one to retire considered to be one of the greatest.

-edit- Also, The Miz could be a top spot in the WWE, he's got the energy, the character, the thing that really screws most of the WWE stars now is the PG rating and the creative and booking team NOT ALLOWING them to be them.

-one more edit...- Ric Flair got fired by TNA lolz, I think WWE is going to try to bring him back after some contract issues with TNA are over, or least I read some reports about it. Mick Foley can barely walk anymore, he also said he's in no shape to even wrestle he'd need AT LEAST a year to get into shape to do a full match. (10+ min)

Edited by Futurama, 24 August 2012 - 02:09 PM.

#23 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

They don't....they slap each other and do a roll up pin. Most Diva's matches literally last 2 minutes nowadays.

It's so aggravating. They are more worried about how their make-up, hair, and tits look than actually entertaining the crowd. They are at a disadvantage, because when the women slam each other into the mat, there isn't that same satisfying sound as when the men do it, because the girls don't weigh 200+ pounds. You'd think they'd make up for this pitfall by performing more impressive gymnastic leaps, or more primal and vicious fighting. But it's always the same boring nonsense. Every fight, they have apprehension, because they're afraid of sweating too much or getting camel toe... things that are bound to happen when you're wrestling. You sit there watching a Diva match just wishing their boobs would pop out, since there isn't anything else going on in the ring. I've always hated female wrestling because it disgraces us.

#24 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

It's so aggravating. They are more worried about how their make-up, hair, and tits look than actually entertaining the crowd. They are at a disadvantage, because when the women slam each other into the mat, there isn't that same satisfying sound as when the men do it, because the girls don't weigh 200+ pounds. You'd think they'd make up for this pitfall by performing more impressive gymnastic leaps, or more primal and vicious fighting. But it's always the same boring nonsense. Every fight, they have apprehension, because they're afraid of sweating too much or getting camel toe... things that are bound to happen when you're wrestling. You sit there watching a Diva match just wishing their boobs would pop out, since there isn't anything else going on in the ring. I've always hated female wrestling because it disgraces us.

Surely looking pretty and wearing bikinis is entertainment in itself for most of the crowd of a wrestling match (particularly as a change from watching large sweaty men cuddle each other).

#25 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:41 AM

I wish, if we had to endure women wrestling, that it was more like what you've described. I don't even watch the women wrestle because it's a waste of time.

Honestly, wrestling is supposed to be like, the epitome of male dominance. Why do women have to wrestle on these shows? I would be perfectly happy with them going back to being ringside eye-candy and not participating in the sport at all like it was before. I have no desire for equality in this type of entertainment wrestling. Perhaps in the smaller arenas that aren't as highly dramatized, sure, but on this level with all the glitz and polish it just sets them up for disappointing performances.

Whatever happened to Chyna? Does she still wrestle? I actually liked her. *looks* Oh, no, she's been retired for like 11 years. Darn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users