Photo

Discussion for Tyrannia plot- war for the obelisk

• Please log in to reply
838 replies to this topic

#226 StewieGriffin

StewieGriffin
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:45 AM

You can get the id from their image url.

ah cool thanks!

Ghostly Knight           234

for any1 else wondering like me :ohwell:

#227 Robindoo

Robindoo
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

A glitch that i discovered... probably someone else discovered already?

I was fighting head on with the Brutal Mercenary. When my HP was within max damage they can do, I used Downsize! to reduce the icons they do. Surprisingly, I am getting healed to full health with no indications of healing of HP.

EDIT: Maybe not every time. I just lost to it once...

EDIT 2: Seems like it is the same HP glitch as before...

Edited by Robindoo, 06 March 2013 - 03:40 AM.

#228 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

Ok another glitch that is way more important at this point is this: 

Lurking around The Battledome Chat, there seems to be an issue against The Order opponent (Licensed Conjurer) where he permanently steals a weapon which basically is removing it from the site. You WILL lose this weapon forever.

I assume this is a glitch and will be changed; however, users have already lost some weapons. Please be safe and either use Lens Flare and defeat him in one hit or maybe not fight him right now - Good Luck!

^ taken from a warning board on neo.

#229 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:00 AM

I think I'll leave that one for now then...

#230 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:05 AM

You get an Amber Sword for the "Flawless Victory" (ending a battle with 100% health before auto-healing) and an Ice Muffin for "I Used To Be A Great Battler" (losing a battle)

I didn't even manage to fill up the progress bar for the 2nd wave :(  Good luck to everyone else!

#231 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

The flawless victory killed me cause I can't KO anymore. :/ It took me a LOT of tries before I could get it.

#232 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Lost a few times already on easy mode. xD Will take a while until I can fill the bar this time.. ><

#233 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

How about them casks!?? I actually really like the Spellcaster's Hands and Dual Weild Daggers ^__^

First new NC items I've *really* wanted in a while!

#234 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

How about them casks!?? I actually really like the Spellcaster's Hands and Dual Weild Daggers ^__^

First new NC items I've *really* wanted in a while!

A waste of time for anybody who doesn't bother with NC though.

#235 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

As for the challengers, I'm no longer part of the one-hit KO club, however they still don't present much of a threat.

I was able to unlock the "Flawless Victory" achievement using Lens Flare and two stone muffins, on easy.

A waste of time for anybody who doesn't bother with NC though.

Of course, but I'm sure there are several others who found the new items somewhat exciting. :)

#236 ohzoh

ohzoh
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

every battle is so messed up for me right now

when i use meditate/positive thinking my pet gets randomly healed to full health sometimes and literally none of these enemies can kill me because of that

#237 StewieGriffin

StewieGriffin
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

every battle is so messed up for me right now

when i use meditate/positive thinking my pet gets randomly healed to full health sometimes and literally none of these enemies can kill me because of that

well thats a good glitch there might be of good use if this glitch persist for the next few waves since the difficulty jump seems to be quite huge

#238 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Does anyone know if the weapon stealing glitch is gone? D:

#239 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

I could still manage the full cap on hard, and probably still have enough strength to beat the next wave, but after that if there will be a fifth wave, I will have to switch to easy or medium. Been training on and off since TFR, wish I had stuck to training more instead of buying pretty clothes. :(

But the level they are increasing on is crazy, and I can't find a pattern: 12,53, 160... I suck at math, but my guess is the next one will be somewhere around 300 on "hard" difficulty.

#240 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

The achievements this round are bugged for me-- I deliberately lost a battle with an untrained pet, no achievement; finished a fight at full health, no achievement. Gonna stay away from that permanent weapon stealer, thank you for the heads up! O_o

#241 kidbit

kidbit
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Still managing to get one-hit KOs! Sweet!

#242 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

So is that weapon theft thing still happening?

Edit: oh, interesting thing--draws count for about half as much as a win, it appears.

Edited by Sage, 06 March 2013 - 07:36 PM.

#243 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

I need to buy a Ghostbomb asap. I'm getting killed on hard :\

#244 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

Does anyone know if the weapon stealing glitch is gone? D:

I want know it too.

#245 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

So is that weapon theft thing still happening?

Edit: oh, interesting thing--draws count for about half as much as a win, it appears.

nobody really confirmed it happened to begin with.

there were only 2 users claiming to have lost one once-per-battle item - one was a kacheek life potion and one was a heavy robe of thievery. the KLP one just went silent on the board and never confirmed he re-checked in his BD equip, etc. that it's actually gone and the HRoT one found his item in the BD equip and it continued working shortly afterwards.

An issue that did appear with that challenger at the beginning (got it myself) was that he semi-bugged out - i.e. the battle didn't end properly resulting in your once-per-battle items/abilities you used already in that fight not being useable, however it fixed itself after continuing that fight/a few fights later.

So in a nutshell: there was never a confirmation by anyone that there actually was a glitch that'd cause you to permanently lose your items, but there was one that temporarily prevented you from using your once-per-battle items (possibly also semi-fragile ones) again which fixed itself, though, and doesn't seem to occur anymore (at least I didn't get it again).

#246 Robin

Robin
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

Done with he 3rd wave. Definitely have to improve my BD-Set for the Future....

#247 HungryForNoms

HungryForNoms
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

For anyone going for the achievement, it look

As for the challengers, I'm no longer part of the one-hit KO club, however they still don't present much of a threat.

I was able to unlock the "Flawless Victory" achievement using Lens Flare and two stone muffins, on easy.

Of course, but I'm sure there are several others who found the new items somewhat exciting. :)

Same here, I can fill up the bar no problem with easy wins, but I can't OHKO.

For anyone (like me) without the cash to buy light faeries for lens flair, thick smoke bomb and jade elixer will do well for you if you get your opponent down to 1hp. Lucky Robots Foot and Amulet of Life are super inflated so don't be like me and buy a LRF... get the jade elixier and save 30k.

#248 Vendel

Vendel
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

So the two achievements this wave:

The first is fight everyone at least once.
The second is get 10 wins in a row.

I'm still one shotting things with my lab rat, but I think I'm going to be having problems with my low defence fairly soon. Especially since these guys can use freeze skills multiple times in a row.

Edited by Vendel, 09 March 2013 - 07:45 AM.

#249 Robindoo

Robindoo
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

15m to spend on a better set to defeat the new wave?

HP: 147

Att: 165

Def: 83

Weapons: HCC, Downsize!, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, Lesser Healing Scroll

#250 StewieGriffin

StewieGriffin
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

bom

15m to spend on a better set to defeat the new wave?

HP: 147

Att: 165

Def: 83

Weapons: HCC, Downsize!, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, Lesser Healing Scroll

investing in a bomb(Ghostkerbomb) would be nice for 1hko. bombs + lens great combo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users